Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Colonial Masters Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Colonial Masters Gods (341 Views)

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colonial Masters Gods by hammed71(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2023
So one question sir/Ma if we were already practicing our African traditional religion before the colonial masters came and introduce foreign religions like Christianity and Islam, are we not committing sins against our own African Gods.
The Christians/Hebrew believe that if you follow any other God except Jehovah and Jesus we are committing sins. Likewise the Muslims too who introduced Islam to us in Africa.
So what makes the foreigners religion and god's so special that we have to drop our own gods and religion for them., why is the majority in China and India not practicing Islam and Christianity.
I come in peace, I pray in Jesus Allah sango amadioha name you guys don't tear me into pieces

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:

So one question sir/Ma if we were already practicing our African traditional religion before the colonial masters came and introduce foreign religions like Christianity and Islam, are we not committing sins against our own African Gods.
The Christians/Hebrew believe that if you follow any other God except Jehovah and Jesus we are committing sins. Likewise the Muslims too who introduced Islam to us in Africa.
So what makes the foreigners religion and god's so special that we have to drop our own gods and religion for them., why is the majority in China and India not practicing Islam and Christianity.
I come in peace, I pray in Jesus Allah sango amadioha name you guys don't tear me into pieces

Can you say one thing that the gods of your ancestors promised you after death? smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by hammed71(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you say one thing that the gods of your ancestors promised you after death? smiley
what if your foreign gods were deceiving you of the promises

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:

what if your foreign gods were deceiving you of the promises
I love this question!
What if you're SEEING all the promises coming true? smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Chai..

hammed71,

...that is because most Africans, especially Nigerians, are slaves.

So you answer your master's name and accept what he gives you without query.

Though it is disheartening that even till this day, such slavery heredity is still ingrained in their blood.

...they couldn't think anymore!!

Very Low Lives!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by elated177: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Hammed71, why do you bother yourself so much? We all have our own lives to live. No one, not even the most powerful individual on earth, can deliver the soul of another on the Day of Judgment, when we are all going to be judged according to how we have lived our lives while on this present earth. The righteousness or wickedness of one individual will not be assigned to or accredited to another.

Let me quote this portion of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it, the seas and everything in them, my Father in heaven.

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If YHVH is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.”

You see, hammed71, the event quoted above transpired at a time when the Israelites had forgotten the one and only true God who brought them out of the land of Ham, out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey and had gone after Baal, the same detestable and abominable god of the former inhabitants of the same land which YHVH Almighty gave to them.

They had lost their way at that point. YHVH used prophet Elijah to show them their folly in order to bring them back to the Righteous Path.

So, on Carmel, Elijah the prophet gave them the two options. If YHVH Almighty is the God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. However, if Baal was the God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. But, first, he had to perform a great sign before them which only the one and only true God could and can do. You can read the entire chapter for the gist.

They were to choose between two options:
YHVH Almighty, the God that brought them out of the land of slavery and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey and his great and awesome Commandments.

Or

The detestable and abominable Baal, who wanted to drink, waste and spill the blood of their children, the very same detestable and abominable god of the former inhabitants of the same land they were enjoying milk and honey, as delivered on to them by YHVH Almighty.

No compulsion.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by HeatSeeker(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:

I am sorry, but this is unbearable.

THE FOREIGNERS CONQUERED YOUR ANCESTORS.

This is the only proof needed to reinforced the idea that their God is SUPERIOR. Their God gave them access to better knowledge and technological know-how that made it relatively easy to subjugation you.

If African deities were formidable, they would have protected their worshippers from foreign invaders and chased them away. But no, they didn't and couldn't; who wants to worship a dead god?
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
What has the gods of your ancestors been doing for you and your ancestors? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:

That's the thing with monotheistic religions like Christianity and Islam, they introduce the idea that other gods cannot be worshipped or other religions are "inferior". Meanwhile our African religions didn't prohibit one from worshipping other gods nor do I think there is any record of any African religion seeking to subjugate the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I love this question!
What if you're SEEING all the promises coming true? hammed71 smiley

You have not seen any promise come true.

1). You have not died before and come back. Even if you claim so, you cannot prove it brother.

2). If the promise you think you've seen come true is wealth, breakthrough or open doors, other people who are not in your religion also experience the same or even better than you.

3). Majority are Christians or Muslims because they are born into it. Same brainwashing that makes someone behead the other while chanting Alahu akibomb in anticipation for 77 tiny poosies in heaven. Just like the jihad by christian crusaders in the past.

4). Imagine, Nigeria has billions of churches and mosques and are so religious, yet they're so backward in everything and are also extremely corrupt.

Chai..

2 Likes

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

You have not seen any promise come true.

1). You have not died before and come back. Even if you claim so, you cannot prove it brother.
2). If the promise you think you've seen come true is wealth, breakthrough or open doors, other people who are not in your religion also experience the same or even better than you.
3). Majority are Christians or Muslims because they are born into it. Same brainwashing that makes someone behead the other while chanting Alahu akibomb in anticipation for 77 tiny poosies in heaven. Just like the jihad by christian crusaders in the past.
4). Imagine, Nigeria has billions of churches and mosques and are so religious, yet they're so backward in everything and are also extremely corrupt.

Chai..

Guy before quoting me think deeply o because i am a Christian to the core and i can prove to you that so many promises the God of Abraham made has come true.

So are you ready to examine them or you're just here to argue in support of the dead gods your ancestors worshiped? smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
What has the gods of your ancestors been doing for you and your ancestors? cheesy

1). That is because you no longer consult them.

2). They will do for you what you ask them to do.

3). Don't forget that the whites that gave you religion were buying our gods. They only return the ones that gave them trouble.

4). While your religion tells you that your artifacts are demonic, burn them and throw them away, the whites stole it from you and are showcasing them in their museums; generating trillions of dollars from it ever since.

5). Since the foreign god is doing everything for you, yet, you cannot produce electronics, cars, etc. even common toothpick. You still depend on your slave masters for everything.

I thought since both of you are worshipping the same gods, you should be able to do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy before quoting me think deeply o because i am a Christian to the core and i can prove to you that so many promises the God of Abraham made has come true.

So are you ready to examine them or you're just here to argue in support of the dead gods your ancestors worshiped? smiley

That's the problem with slave Africans!!

In your text, you mentioned Abraham.

I hate when you fake religious folks will want to refer to someone of holy figure, then you'll be mentioning Abraham, Elijah and co. Not even a single person from your tribe. It shows that your history and identity no longer exist.

Abraham is not your ancestor or your tribal man.

That man have his history to the people of modern day Jews, Hebrews, Arabs.

You no longer have history and identity.

The little you have is lost with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Righthussle: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
elated177:
Hammed71, why do you bother yourself so much? We all have our own lives to live. No one, not even the most powerful individual on earth, can deliver the soul of another on the Day of Judgment, when we are all going to be judged according to how we have lived our lives while on this present earth. The righteousness or wickedness of one individual will not be assigned to or accredited to another.

Let me quote this portion of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it, the seas and everything in them, my Father in heaven.

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If YHVH is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.”

You see, hammed71, the event quoted above transpired at a time when the Israelites had forgotten the one and only true God who brought them out of the land of Ham, out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey and had gone after Baal, the same detestable and abominable god of the former inhabitants of the same land which YHVH Almighty gave to them.

They had lost there way at that point. YHVH Elijah to show them their folly and bring them back to the Righteous Path.

So, on Carmel, Elijah gave them two options. If YHVH Almighty is the God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. However, if Baal was the same God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. But, first, he had to perform a great sign before them which only the one and only true God could and can do. You can read the entire chapter for the gist.

YHVH Almighty, the God that brought them out of the land of slavery and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey and his great and awesome Commandments.

Or the detestable and abominable Baal, who wanted to drink, waste and spill the blood of their children, the detestable and abominable god of the former inhabitants of the same land they were enjoying milk and honey, as delivered to them by YHVH Almighty.

No compulsion.

It's hard to believe that in this time and age some people still believe the lies in storybooks like bible and Quran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

1). That is because you no longer consult them.
2). They will do for you what you ask them to do.
3). Don't forget that the whites that gave you religion were buying our gods. They only return the ones that gave them trouble.
4). While your religion tells you that your artifacts are demonic, burn them and throw them away, the whites stoles it from you and are showcasing them in their museums; generating trillions of dollars from it ever since.
5). Since the other gods are doing everything for you, yet, you cannot produce electronics, cars, etc. even common toothpick. You still depend on your slave masters for everything.
I thought since both of you are worshipping the same gods, you should be able to do the same?

Guy i asked a question what his god has done for him you're talking about what the society can do as a whole do you know the difference between personal and societal problem? smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Righthussle:

It's hard to believe that in this time and age some people still believe those lies in storybook like bible and Quran.

I taya for those fake religious slaves!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i asked a question what his god has done for him you're talking about what the society can do as a whole do you know the difference between personal and societal problem? smiley

Chai..

Why should you have such backward societal problems when almost everyone is either Christian or Muslim??

Because society is the people!!

4 Likes

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
HeatSeeker:

This is the only proof needed to reinforced the idea that their God is SUPERIOR. Their God gave them access to better knowledge and technological know-how that made it relatively easy to subjugation you.

If African deities were formidable, they would have protected their worshippers from foreign invaders and chased them away. But no, they didn't and couldn't; who wants to worship a dead god?

So, they conquered you because they have a superior god.

Now that they have conquered you and gave you that most powerful god, what have you then been able to conquer?

Because all I see is a backward and wretched society that is at the mercy of superpowers.

Yet, they are still plunging you into deeper darkness and misery through their economic imposition on you.

Chai..

2 Likes

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

Chai..
Why should you have such backward societal problems when almost everyone is either Christian or Muslim??
Because society is the people!!

You have not answered my question.

Now let me put it straight to you if you can answer:

What has your ancestral gods been able to do for you that you feel the foreign gods have not done for their worshipers? smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You have not answered my question.

Now let me put it straight to you if you can answer:

What has your ancestral gods been able to do for you that you feel the foreign gods have not done for their worshipers? smiley

The foreign gods could not tell their worshippers the truth because it was handed over to you by deceit to conquer and brainwash you.

Whatever we summed up as god is only peculiar to the people and culture.

You can't be a Muslim without dressing like the Arabs and answering their names. Same as Christians.

That is why today, a Nigerian name will be Abdul Malik Ibrahim or Jeremiah Mishael - YOU CANNOT EVEN IDENTIFY SUCH PERSON AS A NIGERIAN OR EVEN BY THEIR ETHNIC GROUP!!!

Whatever our god has done for us is peculiar to us and whatever their god has done for them is peculiar to them.

The gap in societal growth and development between our society and theirs is not because of any god but because of gregarious and serious efforts by the people.

Meanwhile, those who brought those developments are neither Muslims nor Christians.

Chai..
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

Whatever we summed up as god is only peculiar to the people and culture.
You can't be a Muslim without dressing like the Arabs and answering their names. Same as Christians.
That is why today, a Nigerian name will be Abdul Malik Ibrahim or Jeremiah Mishael - YOU CANNOT EVEN IDENTIFY SUCH PERSON AS A NIGERIAN OR EVEN BY THEIR ETHNIC GROUP!!!
Whatever our god has done for us is peculiar to us and whatever their god has done for them is peculiar to them.
The gap in societal growth and development between our society and theirs is not because of any god but because of gregarious and serious efforts by the people.
Meanwhile, those who brought those developments are neither Muslims nor Christians.

Chai..

Obviously you're not fit to answer the question because i ask a PERSONAL QUESTION but you keep on taking it to SOCIETAL LEVEL.

If you know anything your ancestral gods has done for you PERSONALLY that you feel foreign gods has failed to do for their worshipers let me know.

Meanwhile the title GOD connotes SUPREME BEING so there's no God that can make any country or nation improve that largely depends on the ATTITUDE of the people themselves the only thing a God can do is maintain peace among those adhering to the words of such a God as their supreme being but for a society where people worship numerous gods NO GOD can help them to improve! smiley

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you're not fit to answer the question because i ask a PERSONAL QUESTION but you keep on taking it to SOCIETAL LEVEL.

If you know anything your ancestral gods has done for you PERSONALLY that you feel foreign gods has failed to do for their worshipers let me know.

Meanwhile the title GOD connotes SUPREME BEING so there's no God that can make any country or nation improve that largely depends on the ATTITUDE of the people themselves the only thing a God can do is maintain peace among those adhering to the words of such a God as their supreme being but for a society where people worship numerous gods NO GOD can help them to improve! smiley

The foreign gods could not tell their worshippers the truth because it was handed over to you by deceit to conquer and brainwash you.

YES.

Growth and development is largely based on the attitude of the people.

Are you now saying that the christians and their god could not initiate good attitude that will bring better growth and development all this while??

Then what's the benefit to the Nigerian people?

THAT IS WHY YOUR POLITICIANS ARE SWORN IN WITH BIBLE OR QURAN, YET THEY HAVE NO FEELING OF GUILT TO STEAL AND PLUNDER THE NATION INTO FURTHER MISERY BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

THE NATION WAS HANDED OVER TO THEM.

THEY ARE THE "ELITE SLAVES".

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Blazebond(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Many christians and Muslims are deluded,they are so stupid that they know nothing about themselves nor want to even know anything about themselves,as a Christian you are following Christ not the Jewish culture,you are following Christ alone, Christ did not say you should worship or follow other Jews or Israelis he said you should be like him and worship GOD so why are you now worshiping the Jews today and following their cultures,same as the Muslims whom have totally rejected their cultures and followed the Arabic ways of life,why are you all stupid,you have been brainwashed so bad that you have no single sense again, JESUS CHRIST died many years ago for our sins and made it possible for all race to have access to GOD so HE is no longer the GOD of the Jews alone HE is now the GOD of all person's who want to worship HIM, as for the Muslims na una know una own story because nothing concern me and una Muhammad because I nor know if una Muhammad totally brainwashed all his followers to ditch their culture and follow his but know this,as a Muslim,your founder was an Arabic man who came from the land of Saudi Arabia countries we all call Arab countries today ain't Arab countries,they where all people with different cultures and practices,it was the violent spread of Islam by Muhammad una prophet na em erase those people culture.as for the Christians of today when dey smart anyhow thinking say them go fit change my culture to Jewish culture ehn,una dey mad well well,I am a Christian but I am not a Jew,I have no business with Jewish culture.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Blazebond:
Many christians and Muslims are deluded,they are so stupid that they know nothing about themselves nor want to even know anything about themselves,as a Christian you are following Christ not the Jewish culture,you are following Christ alone, Christ did not say you should worship or follow other Jews or Israelis he said you should be like him and worship GOD so why are you now worshiping the Jews today and following their cultures,same as the Muslims whom have totally rejected their cultures and followed the Arabic ways of life,why are you all stupid,you have been brainwashed so bad that you have no single sense again, JESUS CHRIST died many years ago for our sins and made it possible for all race to have access to GOD so HE is no longer the GOD of the Jews alone HE is now the GOD of all person's who want to worship HIM, as for the Muslims na una know una own story because nothing concern me and una Muhammad because I nor know if una Muhammad totally brainwashed all his followers to ditch their culture and follow his but know this,as a Muslim,your founder was an Arabic man who came from the land of Saudi Arabia countries we all call Arab countries today ain't Arab countries,they where all people with different cultures and practices,it was the violent spread of Islam by Muhammad una prophet na em erase those people culture.as for the Christians of today when dey smart anyhow thinking say them go fit change my culture to Jewish culture ehn,una dey mad well well,I am a Christian but I am not a Jew,I have no business with Jewish culture.

Lobatan!!

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

YES.
Growth and development is largely based on the attitude of the people.
Are you now saying that the christians and their god could not initiate good attitude that will bring better growth and development all this while??
Then what's the benefit to the Nigerian people?
THAT IS WHY YOUR POLITICIANS ARE SWORN IN WITH BIBLE OR QURAN WITHOUT ANY FEELING OF GUILT TO STEAL AND PLUNDER THE NATION INTO FURTHER MISERY BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
THE NATION WAS HANDED OVER TO THEM.
THEY ARE THE "ELITE SLAVES".

My friend this is not about any religion but the people, till today Nigeria remains a multi religious nation so you can't blame the underdevelopment on any of the Gods.

Meanwhile Christianity has nothing to do with the development of any nation it's about the organization of people from different nations who have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. They are for no particular country so if anything happens to a country where they're staying they will quickly move to another location just as their leader taught them. No Christian is into politics those you're seeing meddling in politics aren't Christians but different religions claiming Christians!

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by KnownUnknown: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
elated177:

They had lost there way at that point. YHVH Elijah to show them their folly and bring them back to the Righteous Path.

So, on Carmel, Elijah gave them two options. If YHVH Almighty is the God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. However, if Baal was the same God that brought them out of slavery in Egypt and placed them on the land flowing with milk and honey, they should follow him. But, first, he had to perform a great sign before them which only the one and only true God could and can do. You can read the entire chapter for the gist.

Or the detestable and abominable Baal, who wanted to drink, waste and spill the blood of their children, the detestable and abominable god of the former inhabitants of the same land they were enjoying milk and honey, as delivered to them by YHVH Almighty.

No compulsion.

Storyland, Storyland, lots of Music, Fun, and Jokes,
Storyland, Storyland, bring your friends along!

The Hebrew judaism shit is all CAP talkless of the jew nonsense that is christianity.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by KnownUnknown: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
HeatSeeker:

And instead of developing you have decided to wallow in ignorance and superstition as if a god was responsible for conquests and not people with weapons. Stupid bastard wallowing in mediocrity blaming it on some god.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by KnownUnknown: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Blazebond:

You aren't different fromthem. You venerating some mythological jew bastard or the pyschotic and genocidal god created in the minds of some greedy hebrews means you have no standing to criticize them.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Blazebond(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Religious zombies have been foaming at the mouth because of simple truth when una read shebi,you all need to emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,you are all FOOLS who knows nothing about the faiths that you practice,a Christian is not a Jew and a Muslim is not an Arabian person,know this and know peace.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:
■ The Christians/Hebrew believe that if you follow any other God except Jehovah and Jesus we are committing sins. Likewise the Muslims too who introduced Islam to us in Africa.
■ I come in peace, I pray in Jesus Allah sango amadioha name you guys don't tear me into pieces
1. You have a point but more importantly is that what your African deity in fact said, or is it what your religious authorities tell you of your African deities? lipsrsealed

2. That would be a good question for the individual to tackle. People have the right to worship any deity of their choosing so long as no Law is broken in doing so. undecided

3. That is actually meaningless jibber there. undecided
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

And instead of developing you have decided to wallow in ignorance and superstition as if a god was responsible for conquests and not people with weapons. Stupid bastard wallowing in mediocrity blaming it on some god.

See Pain! grin

You develop on your own na after all you too were here when they conquered you and you could nothing. Even right now they are still ruling you with their development and you do is copy them, you have stil not done your own, so you are just a follow follow mediocre like the rest. grin
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:

[i][b]You have not seen any promise come true.....
Chai..

Fallacy!

If Peace Air, was not a good airline to travel with, people will abandon it.

So stop your fallacy of unreasonable demands and fallacy of many churches/mosques and all those rubbish arguments

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said I'm The Richest Pastor In The World | Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks / Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating / The Truth Shall Make You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.