Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Colonial Masters Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Colonial Masters Gods (346 Views)

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..
Though it is disheartening that even till this day, such slavery heredity is still ingrained in their blood.

...they couldn't think anymore!!

Very Low Lives!!

[/i]

Even now do you prove that you are a still a slave to your white masters for this is the new preaching that they have brainwashed you to preach which you now dutifully preach as a slave of your white master without even querying it.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
hammed71:
what if your foreign gods were deceiving you of the promises

We know when we are being deceived.

And the bottomline is that you could not answer the question. So dont turn the table.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by KnownUnknown: 1:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Pain! grin

You develop on your own na after all you too were here when they conquered you and you could nothing. Even right now they are still ruling you with their development and you do is copy them, you have stil not done your own, so you are just a follow follow mediocre like the rest. grin

Bla bla bla
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2023
Anytime matters like this arises i wonder how most people's brains turn upside down, you're part of the society that's not developing then you're heaping the blame on others as if you're not part of the same society.

Muslims, Christians, Traditionalists, Atheists and Agnostics are all part of Nigeria and Africa so there's no sense blaming others when you too can do something to make the difference! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by STEWpid(f): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My friend this is not about any religion but the people, till today Nigeria remains a multi religious nation so you can't blame the underdevelopment on any of the Gods.

Meanwhile Christianity has nothing to do with the development of any nation it's about the organization of people from different nations who have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. They are for no particular country so if anything happens to a country where they're staying they will quickly move to another location just as their leader taught them. No Christian is into politics those you're seeing meddling in politics aren't Christians but different religions claiming Christians!

Absolute trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2023
STEWpid:

Absolute trash as usual.

Let your ancestral gods help you PERSONALLY and stop blaming your misfortune on the gods of others! wink

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Gods by elated177: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
KnownUnknown and righthussle, whenever you want to quote me, do so with knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge: be ready to present your alternative. Wisdom: reveal your true identities so that we can ascertain if you are truly living your lives according what you are espousing here. Let us ascertain if truly you do not believe in the spiritual or supernatural or you are here to trap and snare.

I, Elated177, speak according to what I have seen, felt, tested and tasted and confirmed to be real and true. It, therefore, means that if you want to oppose or counter me and my assertions here, you must present something better than what I have and confirmed to be real and true, if such exists, to me. Finito! I can unequivocally tell you that such does not exist.

Sorcerers, sorceresses, spiritists, necromancers and occult people will be here claiming atheist to trap, snare and deceive. Inu kwa!
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by elated177: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
You made a good point in your comments quoted below, STEWpid. I have made a thread bordering on it in the past.

You see, placing your hand on the Bible or holding it in your hand and swearing will not do anything. Placing your hand on the Bible and saying so "help you God", doesn't mean much. People worship all sorts of things. If you truly want to test the Owner of the Scriptures, which you call Bible, if you truly want to test whether the words are real, powerful or idle, lift some words from there and attach his name to them and then swear. Like this:

"May the Owner and the God of the Scriptures", you say his name, "strike you with some or all of the curses he has pronounced in his Scriptures if you fail to do so and so or if you do so and so."

The above is just a sample. There are different ways to go about it, if truly you want to swear with the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.

Here is another sample. You can say:

"May the thunder and the lightning of the Owner and the God of the Scriptures that you are holding", you mention his name, "pour his wrath and punishment upon you, if you fail to do so and so or do so and so"

STEWpid:

THAT IS WHY YOUR POLITICIANS ARE SWORN IN WITH BIBLE, YET THEY HAVE NO FEELING OF GUILT TO STEAL AND PLUNDER THE NATION INTO FURTHER MISERY BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

What our politicians are doing during swearing in is nothing but formality and they know it.
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by sonmvayina(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
The truth is that when people hear the word "God" their mind immediately go to justice league and avengers....

So sad...
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by KnownUnknown: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
elated177:
KnownUnknown and righthussle, whenever you want to quote me, do so with knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge: be ready to present your alternative. Wisdom: reveal your true identities so that we can ascertain if you are truly living your lives according what you are espousing here. Let us ascertain if truly you do not believe in the spiritual or supernatural or you are here to trap and snare.

I, Elated177, speak according to what I have seen, felt, tested and tasted and confirmed to be real and true. It, therefore, means that if you want to oppose or counter me and my assertions here, you must present something better than what I have and confirmed to be real and true, if such exists, to me. Finito! I can unequivocally tell you that such does not exist.

Sorcerers, sorceresses, spiritists, necromancers and occult people will be here claiming atheist to trap, snare and deceive. Inu kwa!

I, KnownUnknown, say you’re delusional
Re: Colonial Masters Gods by elated177: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
I expected nothing more than such response from deceivers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenges Are Not Meant To Stay. / Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / The Higher Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.