Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Data Don’t Use To Last Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Data Don’t Use To Last Again (763 Views)

How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Don’t Use God’s Name To Cajole People Into Marriage ⁠— Cleric / Don’t Use Nairaland To Showcase Your Misogyny and Bitterness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2023
I do spent not less to 16k on my monthly subscription but it doesn’t stilll last up to a month and I only watch TikTok with this data

Omo I’m tired
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by SweetBuns(f): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Tiktok is a data guzzler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2023
SweetBuns:
Tiktok is a data guzzler

I don’t know if is because I’m using iPhone seems android users don’t use to experience this
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by SweetBuns(f): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

I don’t know if is because I’m using iPhone seems android users don’t use to experience this
Yh I use XSMax so I guess it's true
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2023
SweetBuns:

Yh I use XSMax so I guess it's true

Okay have you ever thought of going back to android because of this? I’m thinking of that oo
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Commissiona(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Funny Nigerians, data flow is dependent on the phone type and the sites you frequently visit. Know this and have your peace.

1 Like

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Marvellousoy: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
QUICKLY AND SMARTLY PLACE THIS BET

Total Odd: 2.40

TICKET START: Today @ 4PM

Sportybet Code: 14372A5F

After Success Ticket Chat with me on

24/7 WhatsApp: 0813 665 8841

Its Hard For we to loose a Game of Football, We Studied and Nature the Game with Accuracy.

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Marvellousoy: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
QUICKLY AND SMARTLY PLACE THIS BET

Total Odd: 2.40

TICKET START: Today @ 4PM

Sportybet Code: 14372A5F

After Success Ticket Chat with me on

24/7 WhatsApp: 0813 665 8841

Its Hard For we to lose a Game of Football, We Studied and Nature the Game with Accuracy.

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Commissiona:
Funny Nigerians, data flow is dependent on the phone type and the sites you frequently visit. Know this and have your peace.

I use iPhone XR currently but it consume data more than the iPhone 13 I was using
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

Same with Android phone users.

1 Like

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Evolutionism: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:
I do spent not less to 16k on my monthly subscription but it doesn’t stilll last up to a month and I only watch TikTok with this data

Omo I’m tired.

Since you watch Tiktok a lot.

Get the MTN/Airtel 5G Router 50G Monthly.

You will be fine.
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

android or iphone .. as long as you use mtn for data ... You're fvcked...

1 Like

Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
android or iphone .. as long as you use mtn for data ... You're fvcked...
So what network do you use bro
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Silentgroper(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

So what network do you use bro
glo
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Commissiona(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=NBAjunior post=127345392]

I use iPhone XR currently but it consume data more than the iPhone 13 I was using [now you are talking]
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2023
NBAjunior:

Omo I’m tired

You watch videos and expect your data to last till the end, no be juju be that? Oga, fb, Tiktok videos dey suck data like straw. grin
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
You watch videos and expect your data to last till the end, no be juju be that? Oga, fb, Tiktok videos dey suck data like straw. grin

Fb own na worst pass I subscribed 11k and it lasted me for just 6 days Omo you might be saying the truth Can you suggest anywhere I can watch videos with lower data consumption?
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Truvelisback(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
NBAjunior:

Fb own na worst pass I subscribed 11k and it lasted me for just 6 days Omo you might be saying the truth Can you suggest anywhere I can watch videos with lower data consumption?
I don't think i know any. I would advise that you watch only videos(very few videos) that you think is important to you. I watch videos once in a while, not always(MTN mid night plan 500MB for #50). Especially when i am bored. Sometimes, i use free VPN app too.
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by NBAjunior: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

Since you watch Tiktok a lot.

Get the MTN/Airtel 5G Router 50G Monthly.

You will be fine.

Where can I get it pls?
Re: Data Don’t Use To Last Again by Evolutionism: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Where can I get it pls?

You can check it out on Jumia or Konga.

(1) (Reply)

I Remixed Sweet Mother In Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo With AI / Why Do Humans Think They Are Special / My Bank A/c Before Falling In Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.