Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun (16802 Views)

How Are POS Operators Coping With The Current Cash Crunch? / Cash Crunch: Rural Dwellers Resort To Trade By Barter / New Note Crisis: CBN May Print Naira Abroad To Ease Cash Crunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Resurgent2016: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Cbn trying to reign in cash circulation driven inflation
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Skillsnigeria: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Noted
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Mosba: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Emefiele Legacy in banking sector after 8 destructive years in charge
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by phorget(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
These tribalistic idiots are getting out of hands on this forum o.
See dem now turning Emefiele to a Saint despite the atrocities he committed in this country just few months ago. Sending thousands of Niger to early Graves cos of politics.
Ndi ara

The truth is that you cant blame Emefiele while you exonerate Buhari cos he who pays the piper dictates the tune. Buhari was the principal so why should we only blame the subject?🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Shawl001(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
So,
Just because the citizens "mistakenly" experienced Cash outage, they wanr to turn it to a normal diseases again, in Nigeria.

Aah,
It is well o
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by mukthar2000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kudos to our grandmas and forefathers that kept their money under Capet for use at their own convenience time.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by RonuRonu: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why does evil always befall South West
I withdrew 150,000 thousand New naira notes in the bank today, Imo State to be precise.
Why do Yoruba States face difficult challenges, even when our President is a Yoruba man

Who did Yoruba offend cry
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Jemex003: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Igbodicool:
They will blame Emefiele, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter Obi, Igbo or Simon Ekpa.

Nigeria is not ready for development.
Make dey no try this nonsense in Igboland again.

Try develop your region first and stop rush to comment nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by dontrulee: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thank God say I withdrew 1 meter from the bank before all these wahala.

Christmas and new year celebration don set, I dey do am on a low key. grin grin
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Kachidubem: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
trevorlinda:
I was surprise wen i get to bank today

20k is the limit every1 can withdraw

imagin sum1 who needs 200k for sumtin urgent and he/she uses touch light phone, how will he/she cope
200k for something urgent...I'm confused... you can't pay that 200k via transfer

What the hell is wrong wiv Nigerians and holding cash up n down

Even my old mama in the village has gotten how to use POS

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by DatNiggaDaz: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zooposki:
Release Emefiele and replace him with Cardoso in DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by drololaaof: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Islie:
• CBN blames uneven cash flow, huge withdrawal ahead festivities

https://thenationonlineng.net/cash-crunch-hits-ondo-edo-kwara-delta-plateau-jigawa-osun/
We are not trusting CBN for what they did to us under Emefiele ALL the theories and postulates are false.
The old naira notes they told us have been burnt are the ones in circulation now . The new redesigned note you can not get over the counter but it is available in owambe parties from money changers.
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Kingrshd3: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
trevorlinda:

imagin sum1 who needs 200k for sumtin urgent and he/she uses touch light phone, how will he/she cope

There is ussd code for transfer bra
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by ivandragon: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
The cash crunch under Buhari was as a result of poor policy implementation.

This case crunch under BAT is just evidence of cluelessness, ineptitude, lack of focus & poor planning.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by gidjah(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
This thing is all round d nation. But the question I choose to ask us here is what do we need huge amount withdraw for abg ? Why must Africans must especially Nigerians carryhuge amount of cash all around like logistics individual? Our mentality around money is just too poor ,our culture and traditions around money is what's been bedveiling the development of this nation making the poor remaining as slaves under the wealthy. This online cash transfer is the best option we must come to adopt for security and the future sake , let us abolish this BULLION VAN INDIVIDUAL MENTALITY AND AS SUCH corruption would greatly reduce since most of our Moneys flying around would be traced .MY TWO CENT .
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by emmyN(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
trevorlinda:

Someone that handles 200k can get an android phone. You all should learn to embrace cashless transaction. Moving large cash around is risky.
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by BreakingNews21: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Teach ppl to enter the 21th century and go cashless. Enough of this nonsense of a few buying up all the banknotes and reselling them for middle man profit.
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Cruzmaster: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Is Peter Obi that caused it. He has stolen all the money in CBN and run away with it 😂😂😂 If I lie ask APC supporters

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by ablejesus26(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
grin not again oo.

Se Wahala no come too much for this country like dis undecided
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by israelmao(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Federal and state top officials have milked government coffer dry with unnecessary and frivolous spending on trips and renovation of official residences.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by NECO1998: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Delta's case didn't start today. It has been there for almost 5 years now. To get cash for your project around this time has been a very big problem.
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by imagrg(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
The banks officials do brisk business with available cash as they sell money to POS operators. Most bank staff run POS terminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
[quote author=Igbodicool post=127345834]

These people you mentioned are not innocent people (with the exception of general name in the list), they have their own Guilty Department too. grin grin grin
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Igbodicool:

These people you mentioned are not innocent people (with the exception of general name in the list), they have their own Guilty Department too. grin grin grin
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ogene001:
The left Buhari to blame Emefiele before , let's see what they will do now
Ogene001:
The left Buhari to blame Emefiele before, let's see what they will do now
He destroyed most of our cash. He took advantage of Buhari's cluelessness. Or, may be he was clueless himself
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by BigBizzy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
They are already shifting blames...which one be huge withdrawals?

I 😂

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
See dem now turning Emefiele to a Saint despite the atrocities he committed in this country just few months ago. Sending thousands of Niger to early Graves cos of politics.
Ndi ara
Can you imagine those erats turning Emefiele into an innocent man when it is clear that we're still dealing with the problem he created with the destruction of 90% of our cash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by babamoha(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Problem no dey end in the land of problems
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by MrBroke(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ona wan start again
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Some APC Fo0lish supporters are still calling Emefiele's name. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Usmanovic95(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
Ndi ara

You can't blame emefiele and leave out buhari, leave hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firstbank Achieves 100m Monthly Transactions / Starting Ice Cream Business / Paypal Withdraws Support For Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.