Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture (15317 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by ViceGovernor: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I can't justify eating this. The Bible warns we Christians in the book of leviticus 11:22 against eating grasshoppers and four legged insects. Any Christian that eats this will go to Hell for ever. I pray our lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil persecutions of Isreal. Amen sad
Don't mislead people.
It clearly states the abomination and the ones we may eat.

2 Likes

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Highbeepeeh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I can't justify eating this. The Bible warns we Christians in the book of leviticus 11:22 against eating grasshoppers and four legged insects. Any Christian that eats this will go to Hell for ever. I pray our lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil persecutions of Isreal. Amen sad
I doubt we still have xtians like you. God bless you man❤️

1 Like

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by nwakibie3(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

You are a head slamming terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by VaginaAcademic: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
the old testament is for jews and not Christians

2 Likes

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by lordm(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
all insects have six legs, pay attention to school please. Religion is really a problem to some people

2 Likes

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by XAUBulls: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
akinsmail51:
Grasshopper Business in Nigeria: Unconventional yet Promising Venture

Grasshopper business in Nigeria is gradually becoming a highly lucrative business in parts of northern Nigeria as the insect is fast becoming a sought-after tasty delicacy and delicious snack consumed in northern states such as Katsina, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Jos, FCT, even Lagos and beyond.

Grasshoppers are tropical insects, which pose great danger to farmers, because they feed on plants, grasses and crops in tropical, semi-arid regions or any other areas that are favourable to their existence.

As dangerous as grasshopper is to farming, it is seen as a goldmine for some, as it is a sought-after commodity for

https://businessgists.com.ng/grasshopper-business-in-nigeria/

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Tonytonex(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
akinsmail51:
Grasshopper Business in Nigeria: Unconventional yet Promising Venture

Grasshopper business in Nigeria is gradually becoming a highly lucrative business in parts of northern Nigeria as the insect is fast becoming a sought-after tasty delicacy and delicious snack consumed in northern states such as Katsina, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Jos, FCT, even Lagos and beyond.

Grasshoppers are tropical insects, which pose great danger to farmers, because they feed on plants, grasses and crops in tropical, semi-arid regions or any other areas that are favourable to their existence.

As dangerous as grasshopper is to farming, it is seen as a goldmine for some, as it is a sought-after commodity for

https://businessgists.com.ng/grasshopper-business-in-nigeria/

I can't imagine myself eating that.
Tueh!

But then, they say that one man's food is another man poison
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Lorddominic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

And the mighty John the Baptist, the cousin of Jesus Christ survived on honey and locusts.... Today, he is in heaven. What do u have to say about that?
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Grasshopper wey we dey teach children not to play with talk more of chop.

Things dey happen.
If e sweet na protein.

Another man food is another man poison.

For east we dey chop flying insects.
For west we dey chop snake
For North we chop grasshopper.

Nothing is bad to chop if Eno kill you.
you fit start to dey chop cockroach na. And mosquitoes too.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by IamAsiri: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

Please keep quiet. Bloody liar. Nobody will beat you that you are a Muslim. This lie of yours is getting annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by IamAsiri: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lorddominic:

And the mighty John the Baptist, the cousin of Jesus Christ survived on honey and locusts.... Today, he is in heaven. What do u have to say about that?

That's because he is a Muslim and doesn't know about that wink.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by toprealman: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
I’m sure Peter of all people read that portion too, but what was the response he got when he was given the “weird meat combo”( four footed-animals as well as reptiles and birds) to eat and he tried to condemn the meal?
Read Acts10:11 - wherever your spirit lead to stop!
Spiritual things are not too complex if you can keep an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by nams77: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
This your antic won't work. We already know who you are and what you stand for. Keep fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Theunbothered: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Poverty has become so widespread we have normalised eating insects for sustenance. grin
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Josbreed: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

I think either your brain is upsidedown or you actually read that Bible verse with the Bible upsidedown.
God actually permits the eating of locusts and grasshoppers. John the Baptist actually ate it as his food.

2 Likes

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by eshie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

please read the Bible again

1 Like

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by chiboycue: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

Leviticus 11:20 - ‘All flying insects that creep on all fours shall be an abomination to you.

Leviticus 11:21 - Yet these you may eat of every flying insect that creeps on all fours: those which have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth.
Leviticus 11:22 These you may eat: the locust after its kind, the destroying locust after its kind, the cricket after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind.
Leviticus 11:23 But all other flying insects which have four feet shall be an abomination to you.

You did not interprete the scripture in Leviticus 11:22 correctly.

The bible permitted christians to eat insects that have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth such as locust, the destroying locust and cricket. The scripture admonishes christians not to eat other flying insect that have four feets.

I don't think your prayers in support of Palestines would work because Isreal is God's chosen nation. Remember the story of Balak and Balaam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:
Hian , where's my Koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog shege from this son of Belial shocked

1 Like

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Iamzik: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

What has Christianity got to do with eating grasshopper? If you want to follow the law of Moses, please follow it to the letter including animal sacrifice.....do everything commanded in the old testament.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by epainos: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

Of them you may eat: the locust of any kind, the bald locust of any kind, the cricket of any kind, and the grasshopper of any kind. 22 The insects you are permitted to eat include all kinds of locusts, bald locusts, crickets, and grasshoppers

This is what the portion you quoted stated. Oga...it is like your brain is turned upside down ooo. The Bible says we can eat insects. grin

Una go just dey quote rubbish.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Iamzik: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Highbeepeeh:
I doubt we still have xtians like you. God bless you man❤️

Head slammer dey disguise....don't be deceived
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by epainos: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
NewDea4:

Renewed Hunger & Hopelessness
Go and check the price of crickets and grasshoppers in the US, you will know that it is rich man's food. Lol. Bugs contain the best omega 3 and protein. Lots of vitamins and minerals. The protein is far superior to meat fish and plants. Also, the oil is far superior to olive, coconut, or avocado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by NewDea4: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
epainos:

Go and check the price of crickets and grasshoppers in the US, you will know that it is rich man's food. Lol. Bugs contain the est omega 3 and protein. Lots of vitamins and minerals. The protein is far superior to meat fish and plants. Also, the oil is far superior to olive, coconut, or avocado.

Even you yourself you know you're not making sense.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by GmoreG: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lobatan
Na Abdu Tata make we dey chop now
Garri don cost
Na to dey chop something wey no b food.
Ha God PLS help ur children...
Suffer head yii ti poju cry cry cry
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by VULCAN(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
This Muslim who hides in the closet and pretends to be a Christian has come again.

One day you will surrender this Taqqiya and give your life to Christ.

I look forward to your testimony

GOTVee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Kevineleven(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hmmmmm make God no allow us chop cockroaches next year while our leaders are eating chicken and beef.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by epainos: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
NewDea4:

Even you yourself you know you're not making sense.
Ignorance and illiteracy make one look so confident amid stupidity. grin The right mind has Amazon, eBay, and many stores that can easily check. Nope...stupidity makes one reply without checking the fact. That one does not know can be permitted, but when one uses the same phone he can use to respond without checking, the game is over. What do you call that? grin

And funny, your kind are so many in the house of assembly. grin

Na waooo!
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by Xox1945(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Aboki
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by eepeepook: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
It will remain a delicacy that way. We in the South South will manage with kpomo at worst. Conventional sources of protein are not scarce yet.
Re: Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture by IykeTheArtist: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
GOTVee:

There are no four legged insects. While reading the bible, try to read other books.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

272 Firms Shut Down In One Year – MAN / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Will Nigerian Banks Ever Start Issuing Credit Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.