Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Break That Family/ Generational Curses. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Break That Family/ Generational Curses. (1672 Views)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 7:36pm On Jan 03
Our Road Opener Soap Would Work Wonders ...

Whatsapp.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 4:20pm On Jan 04
My name is Spiritualist D'Light .

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 11:59pm On Jan 04
Take a Step Now.Now

Get My " ROAD OPENER SOAP " To Break it.

WHATSAPP Spiritualist D'Light.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 7:22am On Jan 05
Family and Generational Curses ?

Break them all.

Get My " ROAD OPENER SOAP " To Break it.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 2:02pm On Jan 05

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 2:30pm On Jan 06
Put an End to It.

Get My " ROAD OPENER SOAP " To Break the Obstacles.
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 6:25pm On Jan 07
Break that Generational Curses.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 3:08pm On Jan 08
Already in 2024..

Break that Long Time Curses.

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 8:36am On May 18
Generational Curses is Real .

Spoken Words Against your Lineage by Powerful People in those days are words of Spirits and not just Words from the tongue alone .

That Failures ,Frequent sad Experience that fails to stop may be as a result of This.

I can say it again and again.

Not for the Ignorance ,not for any that lacks Spiritual Understanding.

You are after 50 Yrs .For the past 25 years you have been Battling with the Problem,Are you the only one that is Affected by the Economy,For 25 Years ,None of the Government Administration has ever Favoured You .

Men ,women ,Children ,White ,Black ,everyone rejects Favouring you ,Wherever you go is always Rejections and Failures .

Your Education and Enlightenment has Rob you of Spiritual Realities.

It's even more Destructive to still Argue the Realities of what cause your present Predicament .

Wake.up.

Seek for Knowledge and Freedom.

0905 4...06 9

Speak now. Whatsapp .or call
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:11am On May 19
Deepspirituals:
Generational Curses is Real .

Spoken Words Against your Lineage by Powerful People in those days are words of Spirits and not just Words from the tongue alone .

That Failures ,Frequent sad Experience that fails to stop may be as a result of This.

I can say it again and again.

Not for the Ignorance ,not for any that lacks Spiritual Understanding.

You are after 50 Yrs .For the past 25 years you have been Battling with the Problem,Are you the only one that is Affected by the Economy,For 25 Years ,None of the Government Administration has ever Favoured You .

Men ,women ,Children ,White ,Black ,everyone rejects Favouring you ,Wherever you go is always Rejections and Failures .

Your Education and Enlightenment has Rob you of Spiritual Realities.

It's even more Destructive to still Argue the Realities of what cause your present Predicament .

Wake.up.

Seek for Knowledge and Freedom.

0905 4...06 9

Speak now. Whatsapp .or call

Stop frightening and misleading people; there's no such thing as ''generational curse''.
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Johnwrite(m): 7:35am On May 19
That stuff de worry most families
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 5:05pm On May 21
Break that Long Time Curses.

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

0905 406 9427
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 6:41am On May 22
Generational Curses are Real .

Call or WhatsApp now.
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 11:55am On Jun 11
Deepspirituals:
Christianity and Islamic Religion were never the Religion of our forefathers .

Those Religions were Brought in .

Be Humble,Keep your Academic Pride Asside for now ,This is about Spiritual , Shun Ignorance and Embrace Knowledge.

Everyone has an Idol in his or her Lineage before which our forefathers Worship.

These IDOLS have Demons ,Spirits that they work with ,These are Spirituals ,They are Non Physical .

That Shrines that is been Abandoned ,That IDOL that is been Abandoned is not Inanimate there are Spirits Attached to it ,

There are some Sacrificial Food they are Served with ,Today they are Abandoned .Spirits sees Beyond ,No matter the Years these Spirits knows the numbers of Children that comes out from that Family Line .
The Spirits does not care whether your great grand father's tells you about them or not .

They know who you are ,Where you are ,What you intend doing ,Your Plans .

Some of these Spirits Attached to your Generational IDOLS can Locate you where ever you are .

Some of them have Existed for 1000 Years.

There are lots of People even in Abroad that Experience serious Problems,Challenges ,Been to Several Pastors ,Alfas ,Babalawo ,Fasted and Prayed to the extent of having Ulcer .Been to Prayer Mountains ,Gone for Deliverance and tired

Yet those Challenges Remains to go .

My Brother and Sister .

If you are in this Category .

Break that Link now with our " ROAD OPENER AND CURSES BREAKER SOAP"

FASTED AND PRAYED ON FOR 40 DAYS AND SEE THE MIGHTINESS OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

0905....40.6 9427

Let's Talk via Whatsapp

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by 100FIX1: 12:05pm On Jun 11
Deepspirituals:
Christianity and Islamic Religion were never the Religion of our forefathers .

Those Religions were Brought in .

Be Humble,Keep your Academic Pride Asside for now ,This is about Spiritual , Shun Ignorance and Embrace Knowledge.

Everyone has an Idol in his or her Lineage before which our forefathers Worship.

These IDOLS have Demons ,Spirits that they work with ,These are Spirituals ,They are Non Physical .

That Shrines that is been Abandoned ,That IDOL that is been Abandoned is not Inanimate there are Spirits Attached to it ,

There are some Sacrificial Food they are Served with ,Today they are Abandoned .Spirits sees Beyond ,No matter the Years these Spirits knows the numbers of Children that comes out from that Family Line .
The Spirits does not care whether your great grand father's tells you about them or not .

They know who you are ,Where you are ,What you intend doing ,Your Plans .

Some of these Spirits Attached to your Generational IDOLS can Locate you where ever you are .

Some of them have Existed for 1000 Years.

There are lots of People even in Abroad that Experience serious Problems,Challenges ,Been to Several Pastors ,Alfas ,Babalawo ,Fasted and Prayed to the extent of having Ulcer .Been to Prayer Mountains ,Gone for Deliverance and tired

Yet those Challenges Remains to go .

My Brother and Sister .

If you are in this Category .

Break that Link now with our " ROAD OPENER AND CURSES BREAKER SOAP"

FASTED AND PRAYED ON FOR 40 DAYS AND SEE THE MIGHTINESS OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

0905....40.6 9427

Let's Talk via Whatsapp

Thief!

For anybody looking to break what generational curse, ask God to fill you with the Holy Ghost. It's free of charge and It works. Jesus Christ paid for it and is distributing it freely to whosoever will.
Start with Acts 2:38, Malachi 4: 5&6 and then search for William Branham sermons and listen.
If you do this, God will definitely fill you with the Holy Ghost.
When Jesus comes the tempter's powers are broken! demons scream for mercy. What will happen if that same Spirit of Jesus Christ comes and dwells in you? That's all.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever in power and every characteristic.
Shalom.
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 1:50pm On Jun 11
Deepspirituals:
Generational Curses are Real .

Call or WhatsApp now.
0905 ..406 ...9427
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 6:58pm On Jun 12
Ignore This. Endure Lots of Hardship.

Generational Curses are Real
This is Africa.

Spiritualist D.Light
Whatsapp
DREAMS etc Call/Whatsapp Past. 09054..069427
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses. by Deepspirituals: 2:29pm On Jun 16

Whatsapp now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unique Discipline: Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop Over Facebook Post! / What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? / Pls Aw Can I Develop Love For Someone I Don't Naturally Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.