Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! (214 Views)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! by Testiebobo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
It is getting out of hand, it is seriously getting out of hand. Nairalanders i am serious this time. I am always dreaming about girls i see through out my day, i am very sick and tired of it. I no longer dream about what will happen to me in the future,or my academic success, all i dream now is girls girls girls! I feel like crying nw. Telling my parents would be the worst decision in my life. So what is the solution?
Re: I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! by Offpointng: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
Testiebobo:
It is getting out of hand, it is seriously getting out of hand. Nairalanders i am serious this time. I am always dreaming about girls i see through out my day, i am very sick and tired of it. I no longer dream about what will happen to me in the future,or my academic success, all i dream now is girls girls girls! I feel like crying nw. Telling my parents would be the worst decision in my life. So what is the solution?

Superglue ur eyes or commit a crime that takes you to prison
Re: I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! by greatnaija01: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Testiebobo:

you are what you feed on.... you have been in and out of depressions because of failed expectations

You are not financially independent yourself but you have had female friends or GF without any major progress.

Pls this is december, take time off to go on a retreat and be ALONE with yourself.... identify your real issues, your mental warfares and begin to release them.... you need a major overhaul so that 2024, YOU CAN BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND YOUR POSTS HERE CAN BE VERY INSPIRING.

You will have a great life if you focus more on yourself than others.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Everyone!!! / “this Is Serious” – Public Reacts As Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido / Moses Bliss At Veekee James Wedding�� ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.