Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (25529 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by adecz: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2023
Football⚽️🥅⛹️ age
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Skyfornia(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday Coach... God's blessings is indeed upon your life. Continue to bask in the euphoria of His love.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by samwash(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday Pastor Chris.
Baba don dey age ooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by samwash(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2023
adecz:

Football⚽️🥅⛹️ age

If na football age, he's still younger than 60 yrs of age.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Osanoghodua1: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday to a very great man of God. I love you sir.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2023
CJStarz:

Camera editing.
He looks quite shrunk in reality.

Are you close to him ? Have you seen him live ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WHO REMEMBERS SOMETIME IN THE 90'S OR EARLY 2000'S WHEN PASTOR CHRIS AND PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE WERE FIGHTING BECAUSE PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE ABUSED PASTOR CHRIS DURING HIS WEEKLY TELEVISED CHURCH PROGRAM AND CALLED HIM A FAKE PASTOR BECAUSE HE PASTOR CHRIS WENT TO PROPHET TB JOSHUA'S CHURCH THEN PASTOR CHRIS THE FOLLOWING WEEK DURING HIS OWN WEEKLY TELEVISED CHURCH PROGRAM THEN ALSO ABUSED PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE AND CALLED HIM AN ASHAWO

I know they had an issue back then. Besides Okotie never Liked Prophet TB Joshua for reasons best known to him.

Can I see the videos on YouTube?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezmans:
I can't forget the day I saw these people practicing on how to walk & fall on the ground during there fake miracle practice in aba, abia state

You just open mouth waaaaa. And u no get any evidence
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Ayatullah(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Countermars:
He looks good at 60. Healthy living is really good with a heart and mind free from anxiety

Stop deceiving yourself. Chris Oyakhilome well fit. the analogy of:
"ÀWÒDÌ JEUN ÈPÈ SANRA"........the future will tell,

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ehissi(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy Birthday to a wonderful Man who has impacted more lives than people will ever know by the help and hand of God almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by charlypoker(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
This man is the highest televised miracle fraudster in Nigeria.
There is nothing like miracle, almost all those miracle you watch this fraudster performing on televised stage are pure organize fake miracle

Pastor Chris that your so call God will judge you.

Have you asked why your life is like the way it is now?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Neoteny7: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2023
He's still bleaching his skin, dyeing and perming his hair i see.

And those jowls!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by charlypoker(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Chris Oyakhilome Turns 60 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome

Happy birthday to our man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dsc. DD

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by femi4: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmmmm
Seems he longer performs miracles again.
The number one orchestra of miracle In Nigeria.
Haven't heard of him healing people lately like b4...
I don't wanna believe such has an expiration date.
Or may be I need to be reeducated by his.......

By the way,
Happy Birthday 2u Sir.
I'm still not happy with the way a whole phD holder like you handled the issue of COVID and 5g Network.
It was amazingly embarrassing.
U even went ahead to plot graphs using dy, dx with dy-dx as coordinates of dx-dy.
Still amazes me how these pastors who suddenly donned themselves jack of all courses could sit back and educate Nigerian professionals in the same church in their area of university discipline. Tufiakwaaa
Too many Idiots in one country.
The irony of it is that he is probably broadcasting using 5G now

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
There is nothing like miracle, almost all those miracle you watch this fraudster performing on televised stage are pure organize fake miracle

let God be the Judge, not you. We know pastor Chris, but we don't know your father's name
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by forMom(f): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2023
CJStarz:

Camera editing.
Big lie. He looks even better in person. Like he literally "glows" in person.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by forMom(f): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday Pastor Sir❤️. My man of GOD.
Listening to you have really changed my life.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by jamesversion: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2023
XAUBulls:

60 years already? I thought he would still be in his 50s. He's got very good genes and looks younger though. Less stress plus good genes means good looks. wink

Healthy living also. You can't be drinking 40year old whisky like Wike and be smoking like chimney and still look this good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by tonymyke4life(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:

Just say a Happy birthday and move on with ur life. If u can't wish him a happy birthday, at least ignore and move on.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by mukthar2000(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2023
This man still dey exist, i notice since that wife divorce him is popularities was limited. Kudos to the headers that said behind every successful man their most be a good wife.

Age with more grace pastor.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by KaptainAfrika: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Where is his lovely wife? cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MirrorofChrist: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday Pastor Chris Oyahkilome

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by honestivo(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday pastor thank you for your impact all over the world 🌍

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by saysoo: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2023
I hope he is not using 5G network?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by epainos: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:
Happy birthday to him, he has impacted many lives positively in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.

He's one pastor I respect
Pastor yeye chris of all people. grin Man that messed up big time...his stupidity was blown opened during Covid-19 pandemic....and the yeye man...i am sure he is using 5G now. grin no be his fault...na people like you wey dey worship am and dash am tithe. grin

No wonder your posts are somehow.

Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Subhanallah. At 60 it is expected that a man already realises that God is One and has no partner. None shares the divinity with God. I hope the pastor is guided aright before death closes up on him
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by omoredia: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Correct man of God. Not like the tribalist Adeboye
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:

You are telling God of Miracle to judge someone because of miracle. A bolt is loosen in your head

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by justlykdat: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy Birthday Pastor...Wish you every beautiful thing in life. Thanks for fulfilling your calling to be a mega soul-winner for God. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WHO REMEMBERS SOMETIME IN THE 90'S OR EARLY 2000'S WHEN PASTOR CHRIS AND PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE WERE FIGHTING BECAUSE PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE ABUSED PASTOR CHRIS DURING HIS WEEKLY TELEVISED CHURCH PROGRAM AND CALLED HIM A FAKE PASTOR BECAUSE HE PASTOR CHRIS WENT TO PROPHET TB JOSHUA'S CHURCH THEN PASTOR CHRIS THE FOLLOWING WEEK DURING HIS OWN WEEKLY TELEVISED CHURCH PROGRAM THEN ALSO ABUSED PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE AND CALLED HIM AN ASHAWO

Pastor Chris never fight okotie. Na okotie dey release statement everyday

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Lovestrong(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
CJStarz:

Camera editing.
hahahaha! Wicked human

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.