Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (25545 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ezmans:
I can't forget the day I saw these people practicing on how to walk & fall on the ground during there fake miracle practice in aba, abia state
I have a friend then whose work was to recruit miracle actors from interior villages.
This fraudsters of a pastor normally pay them well to recruit these people.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
oskobi:
Please control Ur mouth and be guided
control your brain very well and be properly guilded.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
nonny1212:
He may be fake to you bro. BUT, personally, I BELIEVE in miracles
am not asking you not to believe in miracles but I will tell you unapologetically that there is no known miracle that will make a medically certified cripple to walk again,not in this world and not in the next world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
forexprophet:

You are just a bitter soul. You will rot in your condition. You will never experience a miracle in your lifetime. Go on with your struggles. Miracles still happen to all who believe God.
am never responsible for what you are going through,am in a much better condition I earn my living in a legitimate manner,I don't go about decieving people with low mental IQ just to extort money from them just the same way your so call me of God are doing with there stage miracle...who ever you are I put it to you unapologetically that there is no known miracle that will make a medically certified cripple to walk again, not in this world and not in the next world.. you all should stop being stewpeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Agadinwanyi:
Story!Story!
An entire chapter in the Quran means nothing.Anyone can write fiction.

Jesus never spoke of any prophet coming after him.Stop believing fables.
When you engage people, be polite. That's basic. That you don't believe in it doesn't make it untrue. Apply reasonable parameters to test its authencity and don't relax in the comfort of your sentiments. There are professors and more accomplished scientists who affirm the miraculous nature of the Quran and report that no human could have known the contents of what is stated there 1400 years ago. It takes a lot of arrogance to write it all off just because you're not a Muslim. Be decent for once
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MaXTeXJaX: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday Sir, God bless you and your family more
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by tonymyke4life(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
why will that man be decieving people here and there.there is no known miracle that will make a medically certified cripple to walk again.he should have gone to the north where we have a thousand and one persons living with different form of deformity and perform mass miracle there.
We have a brain for a reason.

Faith and common sense doesn't work together. U can't use common sense to follow Christ. There's no proof to all what u just said, if u were asked to present proofs to back up ur claims or arrested for all these statements. How can u prove it because I believe if you had proof, you would have presented it to support your claims. So just rest and move on.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday, sir.

May the Lord continually be with you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
I have a friend then whose work was to recruit miracle actors from interior villages.
This fraudsters of a pastor normally pay them well to recruit these people.

all this lie just to discredit a man that doesn't know you exist?

You may npt believe in healing miracles, but to what end is all this lie?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
CJStarz:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Shalom🙏

Oga how u take relate to am u no fit talk. Atleast I just told how i see him upclose. Una go just dey talk anyhow. Someone you have not even seen before. Besides this man is 60 years old still looking good. Mtcheew
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
tonymyke4life:

Faith and common sense doesn't work together. U can't use common sense to follow Christ. There's no proof to all what u just said, if u were asked to present proofs to back up ur claims or arrested for all these statements. How can u prove it because I believe if you had proof, you would have presented it to support your claims. So just rest and move on.
what if I bring my cripple neighbor for him pastor Chris to heal and make him walk again,if he can make him walk again then I will be arrested and prosecuted but if he can't make him walk or make him stand on his feet again.....I guess he should be the one to be arrested....
One thing is for sure,he can't try such nonsense stage miracle in a WORKING country.... I refuse to be a moronic individual
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
damosky12:

all this lie just to discredit a man that doesn't know you exist?

You may npt believe in healing miracles, but to what end is all this lie?
I have never seen that thing that will make me lie to my fellow human...there is nothing like miracle for fucck sake we all should stop being stewpeed.
I will keep saying this no miracle what so ever can make a medically certified cripple person to walk or stand on his feet with out the help of medical surgery.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Telltruth123: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Greenfaces:
no body believes and follows Jesus (peace upon him) like Muslims. An entire chapter of the Quran is named after his mom detailing his birth and message. He was sent to confirm the same message of monotheism that was sent to prophets before him, and give news of a prophet after him named Muhammad (pbuh). So believe in what Jesus said and in what Muhammad (saw) the final prophet was sent with.
The jew knew that prophet Jesus said another prophet is coming and they were expecting the prophet to come from jews not knowing that he will come from the Arabs that is why they rejected the last prophet when he came from Arabs pretending as if Jesus did not say it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
you may look stewpeed but please don't sound like a stewpeed person.

Like your papa abi
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by rickleye: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
I used to call him the poor man version of Benny Hinn.
Or Benny Hinn ordered from wish.
However, I’ll leave him with God. He has offered a different side of God to the masses which is love .
Mountain of Fire remind us of God that sends thunderbolt and fire.
DOMI - God of faith
RCCG - acts of apostle

Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Like your papa abi
you see what am saying.you look stewpeed and you are still sounding stewpeed...
Men you case is beyond redemption..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Telltruth123:

The jew knew that prophet Jesus said another prophet is coming and they were expecting the prophet to come from jews not knowing that he will come from the Arabs that is why they rejected the last prophet when he came from Arabs pretending as if Jesus did not say it.
Exactly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
you see what am saying.you look stewpeed and you are still sounding stewpeed...
Men you case is beyond redemption..

If not for something wrong upstairs. U said someone look stupid when u haven't seen the person.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by CJStarz: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga how u take relate to am u no fit talk. Atleast I just told how i see him upclose. Una go just dey talk anyhow. Someone you have not even seen before. Besides this man is 60 years old still looking good. Mtcheew
Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
I have never seen that thing that will make me lie to my fellow human...there is nothing like miracle for fucck sake we all should stop being stewpeed.
I will keep saying this no miracle what so ever can make a medically certified cripple person to walk or stand on his feet with out the help of medical surgery.

Who do you think you are to speak so extremely about reality? Do you think the whole of reality is based on your worldview? You think all you know is all there is?

You think all there is to reality is all you see and feel?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
damosky12:

Who do you think you are to speak so extremely about reality? Do you think the whole of reality is based on your worldview? You think all you know is all there is?

You think all there is to reality is all you see and feel?
you are stretching this argument down a sloppy lane and I think we should call it a day.
Thank you for your time.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Chris Oyakhilome Turns 60 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PASTOR CHRIS
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Monday60655(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
you are stretching this argument down a sloppy lane and I think we should call it a day.
Thank you for your time.

This is awkward. What argument?? This is only the second time you're quoting me. So what argument is being "stretched" here?

Again, its fallacious to claim something isnt real just because it's beyond your senses. Your senses are not the ground for the reality or otherwise of any concept. It's illusive to think what you see, feel,or think is the alpha and omega of what is or what is not.

Deal with this in your mind!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Iamzik: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Man of God that couldn’t manage his home…

He scattered his home with his adulterous acts

Mstheeeeeeew

Adultery ke? How?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
damosky12:

This is awkward. What argument?? This is only the second time you're quoting me. So what argument is being "stretched" here?

Again, its fallacious to claim something isnt real just because it's beyond your senses. Your senses are not the ground for the reality or otherwise of any concept. It's illusive to think what you see, feel,or think is the alpha and omega of what is or what is not.

Deal with this in your mind!
have actually deal with a lot of mentioned today.

do you believe that there is any miracle or black power that can actually fix a broken bone or make a medically certified cripple person to walk again.
Deep down in your heart do you believe anyone possess such power.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by mastermaestro(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
musicwriter:

There was NEVER a Jesus, let alone whether he offended me. Jesus is a malicious fraud by the Roman empire to control their colonies under one religion. It only got to you in Africa because other imperial empires (Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, etc) copied from Rome on how to control slaves.

Example; here's how Jesus got to you in Africa https://www.africason.com/2022/04/european-crimes-in-africa-during.html

Now I know what went wrong. You let atheist historians mess with you mind. I hope it is not too late before you recover from this. JESUS is still ready to receive you anytime while you breathe. Peace!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Thundafireseun: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Iamzik:

Adultery ke? How?

What destroyed his home ?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by musicwriter(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
mastermaestro:

Now I know what went wrong. You let atheist historians mess with you mind. I hope it is not too late before you recover from this. JESUS is still ready to receive you anytime while you breathe. Peace!

Knowing what I know now, I can NEVER reduce myself to worship Jesus or your bible's God.

No, I am not an atheist, and there's nothing wrong being an atheist as long as you're a nice person.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by oluwatofunmi70s: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir.More grace IJNHappy Birthday Sir.More grace IJN...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by SoloHill: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Peterpanny:
This man is the highest televised miracle fraudster in Nigeria.
There is nothing like miracle, almost all those miracle you watch this fraudster performing on televised stage are pure organize fake miracle

Pastor Chris that your so call God will judge you.

No man can gather such amount of crowd without result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.