Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (25575 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by musicwriter(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:
Happy birthday to him, he has impacted many lives positively in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.

He's one pastor I respect

Happy birthday to him.

I used to like him very much when I was a Christian (not saying that I hate him now) I still stand a few seconds to look at his handsome pictures on the way but I am done with Jesus. I now know what it's about.

Any idea how he actually help people in need? I don't mean the healing crap and rhapsody of realities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by CJStarz: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Are you close to him ? Have you seen him live ?

Yep!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Alekefine(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Chris Oyakhilome Turns 60 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome
Happy birthday to you ,my father,my teacher ,my life coach,
Following you all these years listening to your teachings and messages has put meaning,direction and focus into my life.
Thank you so much sir .
Happy birthday .

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Crooked scamming pastor. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Falseprofet2: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
5G conspirator
End times things
He claims we re about to leave. Even after the bible is clear, nobody knows the end.
His type gives Christians a bad rep
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by jubrilELsudan: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Pastor Chris never fight okotie. Na okotie dey release statement everyday

WILL YOU SHAAAARRAAAAAAAP THERE......YOU DON GET SENSE THAT TIME?......SO YOU DIDN'T SEE WHEN PASTOR CHRIS WAS ALWAYS COMING ON HIS TV PROGRAM EVERY SUNDAY ABUSING OKOTIE?

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MichaelUweh(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday my life coach and mentor. You have really impacted my life positively, and I will forever be grateful to you, I am grateful to God for such a rare gift like you to humanity.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED PASTOR.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by kennethesan(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday to a revered MOG. Many happy returns sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Healthy living also. You can't be drinking 40year old whisky like Wike and be smoking like chimney and still look this good.

Pastor Chris is older than Wike in age. But just look at how old Wike is even looking with all the money. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
CJStarz:

Yep!

Like are you his family member or what ? I have seen him upclose several times and he looks so handsome and younger than his age. So I dont understand what you are saying sir. I'm one of the officials that used to work at airport welcoming international delegates during IPPC and ICLC.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

WILL YOU SHAAAARRAAAAAAAP THERE......YOU DON GET SENSE THAT TIME?......SO YOU DIDN'T SEE WHEN PASTOR CHRIS WAS ALWAYS COMING ON HIS TV PROGRAM EVERY SUNDAY ABUSING OKOTIE?

Any video link ?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ageing well. Just like Nas, the greatest lyricist of all time, who recently turned 50

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Agadinwanyi: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Greenfaces:
Subhanallah. At 60 it is expected that a man already realises that God is One and has no partner. None shares the divinity with God. I hope the pastor is guided aright before death closes up on him
God is One but do you know Him ?

John5:37-38.Jesus said,'And the Father who sent me has testified about me himself. You have never heard his voice or seen him face to face, and you do not have his message in your hearts, because you do not believe me — the one he sent to you."

Again he said,'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. John 6:45

Which God do you know?Everyone who has believed the God Who sent Jesus follows Christ!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by CJStarz: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like are you his family member or what ? I have seen him upclose several times and he looks so handsome and younger than his age. So I dont understand what you are saying sir. I'm one of the officials that used to work at airport welcoming international delegates during IPPC and ICLC.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Shalom🙏
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Ruby458(f): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday, dear Pastor Chris.

Your teachings have helped me become a better christian. Reading the Rhapsody of Realities daily has helped me grow in faith.

Thank you for all you do for the body of Christ. I love you, Sir .

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
The fake man of God who deceived Nigerians with fake miracles. Watching him go on about 5G during covid was very hilarious . A man who couldn’t use prayers to solve his marriage wahala. 😆
niccolo machiaveli in the Prince rightly said that a deceiver will always find people who are ready to be deceived

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Agadinwanyi:
God is One but do you know Him ?

John5:37-38.Jesus said,'And the Father who sent me has testified about me himself. You have never heard his voice or seen him face to face, and you do not have his message in your hearts, because you do not believe me — the one he sent to you."

Again he said,'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. John 6:45

Which God do you know?Everyone who has believed the God Who sent Jesus follows Christ!
no body believes and follows Jesus (peace upon him) like Muslims. An entire chapter of the Quran is named after his mom detailing his birth and message. He was sent to confirm the same message of monotheism that was sent to prophets before him, and give news of a prophet after him named Muhammad (pbuh). So believe in what Jesus said and in what Muhammad (saw) the final prophet was sent with.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by adejobi34h: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday God's General. the most handsome Pastor in the whole wide worldHappy birthday God's General. the most handsome Pastor in the whole wide world...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by mastermaestro(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ezmans:
I can't forget the day I saw these people practicing on how to walk & fall on the ground during there fake miracle practice in aba, abia state

Omo! grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

Tell that to your dad. I will retract my statement if you supply me such videos.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by mastermaestro(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
musicwriter:

Happy birthday to him.

I used to like him very much when I was a Christian (not saying that I hate him now) I still stand a few seconds to look at his handsome pictures on the way but I am done with Jesus. I now know what it's about.

Any idea how he actually help people in need? I don't mean the healing crap and rhapsody of realities

How did JESUS offend you? Care to share?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Agadinwanyi: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Greenfaces:
no body believes and follows Jesus (peace upon him) like Muslims. An entire chapter of the Quran is named after his mom detailing his birth and message. He was sent to confirm the same message of monotheism that was sent to prophets before him, and give news of a prophet after him named Muhammad (pbuh). So believe in what Jesus said and in what Muhammad (saw) the final prophet was sent with.
Story!Story!
An entire chapter in the Quran means nothing.Anyone can write fiction.

Jesus never spoke of any prophet coming after him.Stop believing fables.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
forexprophet:

You are just a bitter soul. You will rot in your condition. You will never experience a miracle in your lifetime. Go on with your struggles. Miracles still happen to all who believe God.
you need serious help.even though you look like an eediot please don't sound like one.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by musicwriter(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
mastermaestro:

How did JESUS offend you? Care to share?

There was NEVER a Jesus, let alone whether he offended me. Jesus is a malicious fraud by the Roman empire to control their colonies under one religion. It only got to you in Africa because other imperial empires (Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, etc) copied from Rome on how to control slaves.

Example; here's how Jesus got to you in Africa https://www.africason.com/2022/04/european-crimes-in-africa-during.html

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
nonny1212:
He may be fake to you bro. BUT, personally, I BELIEVE in miracles
and I put it to you unapologetically that there is no known miracle that can make a medically certified cripple to walk.we all should stop being stewpeed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You are telling God of Miracle to judge someone because of miracle. A bolt is loosen in your head
you may look stewpeed but please don't sound like a stewpeed person.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by WorldRichest: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmmmm
Seems he longer performs miracles again.
The number one orchestra of miracle In Nigeria.
Haven't heard of him healing people lately like b4...
I don't wanna believe such has an expiration date.
Or may be I need to be reeducated by his.......

By the way,
Happy Birthday 2u Sir.
I'm still not happy with the way a whole phD holder like you handled the issue of COVID and 5g Network.
It was amazingly embarrassing.
U even went ahead to plot graphs using dy, dx with dy-dx as coordinates of dx-dy.
Still amazes me how these pastors who suddenly donned themselves jack of all courses could sit back and educate Nigerian professionals in the same church in their area of university discipline. Tufiakwaaa
Too many Idiots in one country.

So PhD in Theology is a degree to you? That is just nonsense nah. shey you need PhD to interpret the Bible ni? Despite all the nonsense that the idiot was proving on 5G, idiots and nincompoops still go to his business centre, even after he proved his business to be fake.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ShineJane(f): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hate him all u want. That is ur problem...
This man is advancing daily while u are still where u are #lol#.
Pastor still actually holds healing program which are infact bigger e.g " Healing streams live healing services with Pastor Chris" .
Happy birthday to mine M.O.G .
Thank you sir for teaching me how to grow with the Word of God. I love you sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
tonymyke4life:

Just say a Happy birthday and move on with ur life. If u can't wish him a happy birthday, at least ignore and move on.
why will that man be decieving people here and there.there is no known miracle that will make a medically certified cripple to walk again.he should have gone to the north where we have a thousand and one persons living with different form of deformity and perform mass miracle there.
We have a brain for a reason.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
let God be the Judge, not you. We know pastor Chris, but we don't know your father's name
my father's name is not important same way your father's name will never be of any relevance...argue with your brain and not with your heart.
We have a brain for a reason.you are very much free to look stewpeed but please stop sounding like a stewpeed figure.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
charlypoker:

Have you asked why your life is like the way it is now?
and doing graciously well,I earn my living in a legitimate manner.i don't go about decieving people with low mental IQ just to extort money from them just the same way your so called men of God are doing...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Peterpanny: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
SaLongs1:
He casted unfounded aspersions on 5G network too until he was forced to recant his position. grin grin People who follow these preachers are not so ok upstairs.
you are no point..I keep telling people there is no known miracle that will make a medically certified cripple to walk again..most of those miracle you see about are f*uking stage miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Five things Nigerian Pastors do / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.