Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Living With HER - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With HER (687 Views)

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With HER by Burnoutx: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2023
Please I need your advice on what to do. Married to a wonderful lady (so I thought) and she gave me two kids. A boy and a girl. Been married for 7 years now and to be honest, it’s been manage this and that. Things got to bad that I decided to travel to south Africa and hustle. Seek greener paths elsewhere, come back home and bless my family. Things didn’t go as planned so I came back home with no money after two years of pain and found out that my wife is dating someone at the next street, even got pregnant! I forgiave her but while I was back she was still sleeping with the guy right under my nose. Caught her and her friends begged and I forgave her again! Yes am not working at the moment and she’s making money and cares for the family but she has changed so bad that she stays out late and make late calls. I love her but I can’t keep living my life like this. She shouts a lot and even blames me for having an affair outside!!! Any little opportunity she gets she will cause and insult me while living under my own roof. Am not holy on my own side cos you talk to me anyhow, I respond the same way but I will never hit a woman! Please house I need advice
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Awwww such a SIMple man.
The way I love my men cheesy cheesy cheesy. cheesy where were you when I was SINGU?

Omoh some men dey tolerate Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2023
This one nor get mouth again for his own house.
And I know you're still eating the meals she prepared at home.

Make I break your chest more farther....since you knew she's cheating and you re still eating her meals,oga progress dey far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Living With HER by Jeon(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2023
A Man must surely do this if he's the provider.

Now you know how it feels right?.
she’s making money and cares for the family but she has changed so bad that she stays out late and make late calls.

Seek for divorce and save us from dramas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With HER by libertyfather(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2023
you be mumu oooooo, it will happen cause that's how she's feeding you and your 2 kids....guy move out go and start again which one is under your own roof?
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2023
There's a slight difference btw a woman that cheats and doesn't use the money gifted to her by her side kicks to cook and a woman that cheats that uses the money she gets from her side kicks to cook meals for her **horseband*" to eat and still sleeps with her.

What m I even saying sef?
Dem don emasculate you.
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Hiding under a new monicker to post....you must be amongst those bashing women online.

Anyways....you know what to do.
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Living With HER by StPete: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2023
To say you're cursed is an understatement! You knew your wife is being fuc.ked, you knew she got PREGNANT shocked shocked shocked and u are still living under the same roof with her and eating her food, omo you are slowly dying. WTF!!!

4 Likes

Re: Living With HER by 1TrippleCee: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2023
Make our life no spoil o. Witches and wizard can ruin things sha. Chai
Re: Living With HER by Jeon(f): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2023
Do you want their Masters to ridicule him?.

ahnie:
Hiding under a new monicker to post.....you must be amongst those bashing women online.

Anyways....you know what to do.
Goodluck

The reason why I don't pity them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With HER by Intergrated: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Op if na play delete this nonsense when you post. You dey crase Abi you get mental problems? If you have abeg to the hospital. Got pregnant for another man still sleeps with the man. Do you even have family at all?

2 Likes

Re: Living With HER by Intergrated: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Burnoutx:
Please I need your advice on what to do. Married to a wonderful lady (so I thought) and she gave me two kids. A boy and a girl. Been married for 7 years now and to be honest, it’s been manage this and that. Things got to bad that I decided to travel to south Africa and hustle. Seek greener paths elsewhere, come back home and bless my family. Things didn’t go as planned so I came back home with no money after two years of pain and found out that my wife is dating someone at the next street, even got pregnant! I forgiave her but while I was back she was still sleeping with the guy right under my nose. Caught her and her friends begged and I forgave her again! Yes am not working at the moment and she’s making money and cares for the family but she has changed so bad that she stays out late and make late calls. I love her but I can’t keep living my life like this. She shouts a lot and even blames me for having an affair outside!!! Any little opportunity she gets she will cause and insult me while living under my own roof. Am not holy on my own side cos you talk to me anyhow, I respond the same way but I will never hit a woman! Please house I need advice
op abeg drop your number I wan tell u something.
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Show empathy nau bebe jeon,matters of the heart nor easy to handle o.

Jeon:
Do you want their Masters to ridicule him?.

The reason why I don't pity them.
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Delete wetin?
E nor easy to be an end of the year SIMP.
Intergrated:
Op if na play delete this nonsense when you post. You dey crase Abi you get mental problems? If you have abeg to the hospital. Got pregnant for another man still sleeps with the man. Do you even have family at all?
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2023
You wan runnam abii....all these Benin boys sef,make una mind try de touch ground o
Intergrated:
Re: Living With HER by Burnoutx: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2023
ahnie:
This one nor get mouth again for his own house.
And I know you're still eating the meals she prepared at home.

Make I break your chest more farther....since you knew she's cheating and you re still eating her meals,oga progress dey far from you.
I don’t eat her food and I have not touched her. I tried once but she Dey form so I X that sex part too
Re: Living With HER by Intergrated: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2023
ahnie:
You wan runnam abii....all these Benin boys sef,make una mind try de touch ground o
lol the thing dey turn my Belle. What sort of fuckery is that. the guy for they pay am small thing as him dey blow him wife na.
Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
Intergrated:
lol the thing dey turn my Belle. What sort of fuckery is that. the guy for they pay am small thing as him dey blow him wife na.
As PLC wey the omo'te be.

1 Like

Re: Living With HER by ahnie: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Husband material 460 yards.
Burnoutx:
I don’t eat her food and I have not touched her. I tried once but she Dey form so I X that sex part too
Re: Living With HER by lastburn(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Guy! Nobody cares about your problem and will only catch Cruise with your problem and dilemmas. Seek God first and divorce that woman for your own peace

2 Likes

Re: Living With HER by Burnoutx: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2023
Intergrated:
. Drop me a dm
Re: Living With HER by CarlosTheJackal: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Burnoutx:
You are a lazy man with an entitled mindset.

You just want to live off your cheating wife.

You are so despicable and a disgrace to MEN
Re: Living With HER by Ensa777(f): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
You are a lazy man with an entitled mindset.

You just want to live off your cheating wife.

You are so despicable and a disgrace to MEN

HJelp him ,he needs a job. Don't kick a man when he's down. He would have had a clearer view of what to do if he had money or something to fall back on.
@Op,you should have indicated what you do or you qualifications. You might get here. You really need to step up cos you dont want your kids to
see all these.
Re: Living With HER by Farrason: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Burnoutx:

You need your sanity as a human and respect as a man of the house but they don't come by mouth. They come by what you bring to the table. Don't let fear hold you back, the earlier you accept your fate, the better. For now, your wife belongs to the boys -

Until she bring disease come house before your get sense?
Re: Living With HER by Laird(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
1) Get an indemand skill or offer to serve someone as apprentice for years

2) Unfortunately and in my opinion, most women see men as tool to be used to provide resources and most women don't care about your past sacrifices and only look at a man if he is presently useful to their agenda that is providing resources

However I believe A woman should be loyal if the manager has been good and ia taking difficult steps to get backup if things are not smooth

So get this in your mind and forget about that woman and forget about getting another woman( women take time and energy and resources ) and go and hustle for your self and establish your self and provide your present kids and so You can be able to establish your children in future
Re: Living With HER by Foodqueen(f): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
What happened to the pregnancy
Re: Living With HER by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Burnoutx:
abeg gettat.cant waste my words on you.mumu
Re: Living With HER by Intergrated: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
abeg gettat.cant waste my words on you.mumu
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For My Dad / Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents / Matured Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.