Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men (1477 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by DyshApp: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
An American woman has taken to TikTok to share her thoughts on the advantages of dating Nigerian men, causing her video to go viral and generating buzz online.

In the video, the woman emphasized that Nigerian men have a particular dating etiquette that sets them apart.

She claimed that unlike some other cultures, Nigerian men do not expect their dates to pay for their meals.

Additionally, she mentioned that there are no implicit expectations following the date, as Nigerian men typically either drop the lady off or arrange for her transportation through services like Uber.

The video quickly gained traction, sparking mixed reactions among viewers and users online alike.

While some expressed agreement and praised Nigerian men for their perceived gentleman-like attributes and generosity, others playfully suggested that the woman will still encounter challenges and “shege” in them interactions with them, sooner than later.

Video:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6NHRJRn/

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dysh

Join our Relationship Talk group and get relationship Gist, Advice and more(link in bio)

1 Like

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by 1TrippleCee: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
You self see the glow on her face. Glow, girl, glow

1 Like

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by TUANKU(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nairaland man-hating ladies masquerading as feminists will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
TUANKU:
the roaches will soon be here.weevils dem grin

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Artiiclebeast: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's not very difficult to be classy, a gentleman/lady, to be kind/good, and to leave lasting impressions.

The benefits therefrom are always massive.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by MDBAKP: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Come ask urgent subsidy girls 4 9ja na opposite u go hear. This xmas & newyear we association of all nigeria men go show dem watin Tinubu teach us abi nor be so my fellow kpekus comrades.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
the roaches will soon be here.weevils dem grin
Iyalaya e roaches!
TUANKU:
No one hate you. It's ya poverty (PVT) that's controlling ya destiny.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by TUANKU(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Iyalaya e roaches!

Poverty? Don’t generalize the condition of your father and brothers. Just because you live in poverty does not mean everyone is living like you. I will comfortably sponsor your lifestyle and that of your father without stress. Menopause is affecting your small brain. Akatikoro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
TUANKU:

Poverty? Don’t generalize the condition of your father and brothers. Just because you live in poverty does not mean everyone is living like you. I will comfortably sponsor your lifestyle and that of your father without stress. Menopause is affecting your small brain. Akatikoro.
If I tear you slap!
I can feed you.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Iyalaya e roaches!

I dey like check photo before I talk,na even small girl you be sef grin.wetin dey pain you for my post.My deeeaaar..infact,you no worth wetin I wan type.Mk I hustle abeg.I dey tire write broke girls
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I dey like check photo before I talk,na even small girl you be sef grin.wetin dey pain you for my post.My deeeaaar..infact,you no worth wetin I wan type.Mk I hustle abeg.I dey tire write broke girls
If I m small, I fit wise pass you, Boda Hamed olori palaba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Evolutionism: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

grin grin grin
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Lovemeharder(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
She's glowing.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by eepeepook: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2023
How person wan cook better food when onions cost anyhow?
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by DyshApp: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2023
eepeepook:
How person wan cook better food when onions cost anyhow?

😂 Christmas period
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Abeg rest.I fit be your uncle.i no fit waste my time with you.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Abeg rest.I fit be your uncle.i no fit waste my time with you.
Sharap you must be a useless uncle n such isn't allowed.
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Sharap you must be a useless uncle n such isn't allowed.
you are henceforth ignored
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you are henceforth ignored
Same here!
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by TUANKU(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

If I tear you slap!
I can feed you.
Yes, you can feed me…with your breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by ElliotP: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
What she's saying is the truth, although na mainly the benefits, make she try date men wey dey answer Femi first
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Boondocxs(f): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by Beuberry(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
TUANKU:

Yes, you can feed me…with your breast.
Ya mother no give you?
Re: American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men by XAUBulls: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
DyshApp:
An American woman has taken to TikTok to share her thoughts on the advantages of dating Nigerian men, causing her video to go viral and generating buzz online.

In the video, the woman emphasized that Nigerian men have a particular dating etiquette that sets them apart.

She claimed that unlike some other cultures, Nigerian men do not expect their dates to pay for their meals.

Additionally, she mentioned that there are no implicit expectations following the date, as Nigerian men typically either drop the lady off or arrange for her transportation through services like Uber.

The video quickly gained traction, sparking mixed reactions among viewers and users online alike.

While some expressed agreement and praised Nigerian men for their perceived gentleman-like attributes and generosity, others playfully suggested that the woman will still encounter challenges and “shege” in them interactions with them, sooner than later.

Video:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6NHRJRn/

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dysh

Join our Relationship Talk group and get relationship Gist, Advice and more(link in bio)

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Does A Man Begin To Feel Smouldered In A Relationship? Abeg / / Do You Still Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.