Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) (72221 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Blitzking: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Okeyc230: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why is he unlucky?
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by karmaolu1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
He died when he wants to die.
Dead don rip Lucky. Dis is unlucky
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by timmydrogba(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Damn Nigga!! RIP TO THE DEAD 🤐
But come to think of it. The girl was about to Japa. This story no clear

And is that Tramz I’m seeing on his teeth (bluish colour) 🤐🤐

And The GuY could have been on over the counter drugs. . Not just drinks.
There is A Possibility Of Meth Usage here. 19!!!
Damn

This is Sad.

But guyman too get mind sha 🤯

Mod: Compliments Of The Season To y’all 🥰💗🎄🎄🎄 NAiralanders. Y’all comments Keeps The Day going Everyday And thanks for Being Part Of Nairaland

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by correctguy101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Leaders of tomorrow!
1. He was a 19 year old.
2. Payed 50k for sex.
3. Drugged himself in preparation for the sex.
4. Became distressed after 2 rounds of action probably as a restaurant of drugs or drug overdose.
5. Died later.
6. Since it was a man that died and the hooker was alive, there's no rituals case. If it had been vice versa the man would have been accused of using her for Yahoo.

Imagine being raised up as you died?

“Every servant will be resurrected upon the way that they died.”

This one mad o.

Just imagine all the hundreds and thousands of ways people die.... grin

This na serious holy comedy show... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
The bottom line is, when it comes to sex, a woman is stronger. Don't compete with them. Do your thing and leave the rest to nature or whatever you can think of... Don't end up like this young ignoramus

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by timmydrogba(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
correctguy101:

“Every servant will be resurrected upon the way that they died.”

This one mad o.

Just imagine all the hundreds and thousands of ways people die.... grin

This na serious holy comedy show... cheesy

But if it’s true. Mehn he no go funny on Resurrection Day lol 🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by timmydrogba(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Teymanhenry:
The bottom line is, when it comes to sex, a woman is stronger. Don't compete with them. Do your thing and leave the rest to nature or whatever you can think of... Don't end up like this young ignoramus

That’s true.
But normal normal why would you try so hard to impress a lady?? Why ??
The woman 👩 self old pass him by far I’m sure
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by mariovito(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Bose lo lose bo (BLLB). He came back the way he came.
Na woman born him and na ontop woman he died!

Oh. Quite witty.

I don't mind checking out that way too...

What better way to check out than doing something pleasurable
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by bdon123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/12/07/young-man-dies-of-drugs-overdose-during-intercourse-with-a-lady-in-delta-photos/

which work was Lucky doing for a living that he could afford 50k for a sex encounter?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Teymanhenry:

women are not stronger when it comes to sex. men are. the only thing is that women do little or nothing during sex. for the man to satisfy himself, he has work. for the woman to satisfy herself, she has to nothing

2 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Beuberry(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
mariovito:

Oh. Quite witty.

I don't mind checking out that way too...

What better way to check out than doing something pleasurable
Chai!
And ya mother suffered for ya life o!
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Calicoe: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
youngreezy:
all this just to satisfy woman?but Delta and Edo people wor wor eh,choii!!!

I don't think that was the case here.
I think dude wanted to make sure he destroys the girls puna and make her beg for a break.
But unfortunately, he didn't realize that a girls puna is elastic and deep in nature so no matter how much he tries, he can never win the battle
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by peacemara54(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
How Satan cut short young people and send them straight to hell. He died without Jesus. A great loss.

"For what shall it profit a man , if he gain the whole world and lose his soul"

That Jesus you are running from, is the one that can give you all the protection you need In this world.

If you die without Jesus, you will for for all eternity
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by IkeAbuja: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Useless generation of kids anyways rip
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Alpharey: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
At 19 only. When I never knew wetin be woman😳😳. Come still use drug on top? We have lost morals in this con tree😭😭
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Let’s encourage them to use more hard drugs please. We need more of this type of news. Oya

Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/12/07/young-man-dies-of-drugs-overdose-during-intercourse-with-a-lady-in-delta-photos/
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
These small boy never knew what they see it's no all there is .....

I feel sad for the family...
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by slystyle203(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's a pity that lucky became unlucky and exited the earth from same channel he entered
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Culer:
if I was the other way round, You nairaland nitwits would say "olosho no be work, good for her".
Una must always find a way to blame the woman whether she's the victim or perpetrator.
ok Now get of my mention d!mwit
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by darealez(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Useless teenager!
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by davidodufote: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Werey wey suppose dey oga side dey learn work! 19yr old dey take drug to nack olosho for 50k? O boy no RIP to waste for this one. Continue to Bleep the remaining one inside grade. Odeeeee
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by youngreezy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tompson88:
Show us your picture Mr handsome, imaging you still think this way in this era.
I don talk my mind,you no go fit beat me or are you ugly?why the thing dey pain you
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by youngreezy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Calicoe:

I don't think that was the case here.
I think dude wanted to make sure he destroys the girls puna and make her beg for a break.
But unfortunately, he didn't realize that a girls puna is elastic and deep in nature so no matter how much he tries, he can never win the battle
something wet human being dey from come out?I laff some guys
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by deavicky(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
At 19 he is already taking drug for sex. What a world. While his mate are still virgins.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Revolva(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
All dese yeye stoopid yahoo boys ..all dese small ones can pay anyhow for sex...na dem spoil all dese oloshos

Now mumu. Carey 50k go bang and he die on top good for him
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
In a bid to satisfy his phallus.
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Leaders of tomorrow!
1. He was a 19 year old.
2. Payed 50k for sex.
3. Drugged himself in preparation for the sex.
4. Became distressed after 2 rounds of action probably as a restaurant of drugs or drug overdose.
5. Died later.
6. Since it was a man that died and the hooker was alive, there's no rituals case. If it had been vice versa the man would have been accused of using her for Yahoo.

Imagine being raised up as you died?

Ashawo no dey die like that
Re: 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) by izubext007: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Very unlucky

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.