Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client (36022 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by atobs4real(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
With this big breast, why he no go wan sample you
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Zooposki(f): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I really find it hard to believe that just one man can rape a woman. Moreover women used the word rape loosely these days.

You don’t know you guys are the devils the Bible speak of? Using any opportunity or loophole to steal, kill and destroy. Going to and fro the earth looking for whom to kill, rape, murder etc.

The seed of the woman which got corrupted by the seed of the serpent giving rise to different lineages. Remove men from the world and we will virtually achieve peace.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by drerocker: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2023
besayag:

Source : https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/traditional-healer-in-shock-after-alleged-rape-ordeal-by-client/
South African s are rapist ,so have you reported have u case to d police

2 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by winner37(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2023
I don't believe this , so when he pushes her why didn't she fall on the floor but on bed πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...And after her falling what was her next attempt for help nothing like shout πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Why can't she call her spiritual gods to kill that man if she is actually a faithful spiritualist?

Am at the stage of my life when some comes to me and say 2+4 is =15 I will only say yes it's correct for peace to reign

2 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2023
na wa
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Mosba: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2023
f
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by PAYnDRIVE(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by PAYnDRIVE(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2023
πŸ˜‚ na wa o
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by woleabayo(f): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2023
wicked people everywhere.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by delishpot: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I really find it hard to believe that just one man can rape a woman. Moreover women used the word rape loosely these days.

Send your sister to the man's house let's see something. Maybe she will help us clear your doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
you are right. The one wey be say no even insert dick easily inside toto without rape sometimes hard to find location...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Adakintroy: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2023
At some point the concept of "consent" will have to be redefine along line of mutual consent.. I.e what both parties align towards ad humans. Allow ling for individual subjective definitions is also risking a possibility of subjective manipulations or tilting sexual power towards a side. If we are in the domain of equality, it must be so in all it's ramifications.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
only in SA

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by VaginaAcademic: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2023
noskcid:
Na 26 years full ground so??
A female of 18 years is a full grown adult woman let alone 26 years old grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by dododawa1: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2023
D rapist

And d

gods

Don enter one

Trouser
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by zumbigbo(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
All animals have s3x through struggle. Human beings are animals too. Why is human style of s3x regarded as rape? I can't tell.

I d joke oo

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Atarakpa: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2023
besayag:
does not work when married n in Africa sha
Don't say all Africa. Just say you. For example am married, if my wife don't agree no matter how she dressed, I don't.
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Beuberry(f): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Evil men everywhere. South Africa is den of rapists
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Trustedpronet: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
I don't know why I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Hezmatosky: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2023
Dikastan:
We need to hear from the man
Your chances of making heaven is rare. Must you see before believing?
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Smithwilliams826: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2023
grin grin She came to help the person spiritually but the person needed physical help. I laugh. She no fit use thunder strike the person ni. I laugh

1 Like

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by esosuo: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2023
noskcid:
You should leave that stuff and join police, at least you can defend yourself with a gun.

In Nigeria we will say dem rape babalawo 😳
Lol na for other clients to go collect their money oh, bullet enter who Dey do bullet medicine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Smithwilliams826: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Namaster:
This is funny.

The man has no fear of the gods. Also, when did the gods start home delivery like Jumia?

Anyway, jail the rapist. Rape is one of those crimes that shouldn't happen in 2023. Sex is super cheap EVERYWHERE. Masturbation is another option.
As in, i no just understand
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by kelvindj98: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
When ur daughter is raped, you will find it hard to believe too. Monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by damkin24(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2023
honour7:

Depends on the size difference, and most women just allow it to happen especially when they are all alone with the victim, because of fear of what might happen if they don't comply.
Victim or suspect. Anyway your point is well understood
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Haydens: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2023
You enjoy am or you no enjoy am ?

2 Likes

Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2023
noskcid:
You should leave that stuff and join police, at least you can defend yourself with a gun.

In Nigeria we will say dem rape babalawo 😳
......Nope....Mamalawo is bae....!
Re: A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client by LagosG: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2023
What if she put a spell on the guy to rape her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York / Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / 20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.