Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured (20870 Views)

Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa / Gunmen Attack Police Division In Akwa Ibom, Three Officers Injured / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Rebuker(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
That's bad.

Meanwhile, see our police in action here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7933982/wetin-bring-dutch-lady-riders

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Lanre1st(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
They done hit back

Police and thief
Ice and Water
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Zaheertyler(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
One day, very soon, Yorubas and Igbos will unite against those terrorizing Nigeria 🇳🇬. And that is the day Nigeria will be liberated.

My people and the Yorubas are the savior of this nation.
Who are those terrorizing Nigeria?
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ogunleti01: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:
NDLEA operatives and others armed forces in Nigeria are also hoodlums

They torment and harass innocent youths down south.
the best way to identify a baron! your days are numbered

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ozommadu: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogunleti01:
the best way to identify a baron! your days are numbered

Kitikpa gbagbuo gi that place

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Intergrated: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
PHZADDY1:
This country suppose dey Netflix
seasons go plenty

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by omoakin22: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Abalado:
Untrained hoodlums opened fire on Trained hoodlums
I laugh in china mode
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ogunleti01: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Kitikpa gbagbuo gi that place
The goat has bleated

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by sslcrypt: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Abalado:
Untrained hoodlums opened fire on Trained hoodlums

You sound stupid for that foolish statement. Why don't you join the agency and see how risky and dangerous their jobs are. Operatives of any security outfit can be ambushed, but one thing for sure is that it will be the last. Instead of you to give them moral support you are ridiculing them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ozommadu: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogunleti01:
The goat has bleated

The pig has gloated, ezi bida
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ogunleti01: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

The pig has gloated, ezi bida
yes that's what we call you people. Your fellow kin men dey Indonesia and Malaysia dey eat watery beans
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Generalmystic: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why is NDLEA disturbing our future presidents?.

If Tinubu is free, those guys shouldn't be arrested

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Adegold1993(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

If you don't know what to say, just close your mouth instead of you Opening your dirty gutter and talk.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ozommadu: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogunleti01:
yes that's what we call you people. Your fellow kin men dey Indonesia and Malaysia dey eat watery beans

You call people what you are? Is that your coping mechanism?

It's better to serve 5years prison term with your head and skulls intact
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Ozommadu: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Adegold1993:

If you don't know what to say, just close your mouth instead of you Opening your dirty gutter and talk.

Is that how you talk to your father , you no get respect?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by richeeyo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Dem arrest your brother ni
Your background no clear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by TRAPLORD13: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sad News.
But it's about time we legalise marijuana in Nigeria.
It's not as harmful as cigarettes or alcohol when used in moderation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by ericmor: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
PHZADDY1:
This country suppose dey Netflix

Lol. But the video are not clear enough, so it can't make neflix

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Lovelyn451(f): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
sslcrypt:

You sound stupid for that foolish statement. Why don't you join the agency and see how risky and dangerous their jobs are. Operatives of any security outfit can be ambushed, but one thing for sure is that it will be the last. Instead of you to give them moral support you are ridiculing them.
abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Sirianese: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WPMiAM8ma0?si=ksMlrF0J7h_DbyZd

Hoodlums open fire on NDLEA operatives in Edo, three officers injured

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-open-fire-on-ndlea-operatives-in-edo-three-officers-injured/

Nigerians have started taking their country back gradually

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by nwosu35: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Jewel4:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZC3j8YbYo4?si=oO03amHXEu1lqVAf

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

I have asked you again to drop the name of the hospital, otherwise l will report your access bank details, and also report it as a fraud, because you turned off comment section on YouTube.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by PHZADDY1(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2023
ericmor:

Lol. But the video are not clear enough, so it can't make neflix
nawa o
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by UptownVibes(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2023
ATEAMS:
War indeed ...

Them go humble Edo
No be only.. Forget that thing. Them don humble Tinubu finish?
Make them leave those guys to make money with drugs ,so that they can become your president tomorrow.. Since na corruption dey lead the nation.
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by UptownVibes(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Generalmystic:
Why is NDLEA disturbing our future presidents?.

If Tinubu is free, those guys shouldn't be arrested
They should allow those guys make their money,so they can buy inec tomorrow o grin
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by DKM123: 3:28am On Dec 08, 2023
The guy at the back is very sensitive. He already noticed something was wrong and was looking around and on the alert even before the first gunshot.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by michaelo2(m): 4:32am On Dec 08, 2023
It's okpuje not opuje

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by HardBishop: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
One day, very soon, Yorubas and Igbos will unite against those terrorizing Nigeria 🇳🇬. And that is the day Nigeria will be liberated.

My people and the Yorubas are the savior of this nation.
na when my people go hear word? how can you expect a betrayer to help you for your freedom?

walahi many Ibos no get sense at all...... haba haven't we learn enough lessons? did you know how many innocent ibo villagers killed during the biafran war by Yoruba soldiers? we'll make we continue to dey mumu
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by tabaralph: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2023
Jewel4:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZC3j8YbYo4?si=oO03amHXEu1lqVAf

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
So you can’t make the deposit of the 3m at the hospital for them to start the operations on your boy abi, dey whine, I watched the video and didn’t see any thing extraordinary from the boy apart from normal child crying,it’s well oo
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by afrika(f): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2023
A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT....

IF ONLY THE MASSES WUD STOP ATTACKING THE MASSES OF POOR AND AVERAGE AND FACE THIS GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY AGENCIES LIKE NAFDAC, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, PRESIDENT ETC...E FOR BETA.

HARDSHIP AND I DO NOT MAKE MEN SMOKE LALA.....THUNDER
Re: Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA Operatives In Edo, Three Officers Injured by Druss(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2023
We seem to have drug users on this thread. I would advise NDLEA to not relent. We do not want Mexico or Central America here. Go after those criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Hails State CAN BOSS For Rejecting Jonathan’s Bribe / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide / Buhari Has Ordered Review Of SARS Operations – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.