Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid (1048 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Rebuker(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
"Wetin you bring come?" - Policemen along Moniya - Iseyin Road were astonished to discover a lone lady from the Netherlands on a motorcycle, touring her way to Abuja.

In a brief video, a lady riding solo on a motorcycle, en route to Abuja, was captured by her bodycam as the police stopped her.

Approaching her, one policeman greeted, "Hello, how is everything?" The lady replied, "Everything is fine." He then inquired, "From where?" to which the lady rider responded, "From the Netherlands."

In disbelief, the policeman, speaking in Pidgin, exclaimed, "Is that where you're coming from?" He continued, asking, "What did you bring?" The policeman then signaled his colleague in Yoruba dialect, pointing at the screen mounted on the lady's bike. In Pidgin, he asked, "Where are you going?" The lady rider replied, "Abuja."

Once again surprised, the policeman echoed, "Abuja?" The lady affirmed, "Yes."

Their colleagues joined in, pointing at the screen map-compass on the rider's bike, revealing the kilometers covered so far.

While the second policeman exchanged pleasantries, shaking hands with the lady rider, the first policeman requested, "Give me something," extending his hand. The lady responded, "It's water."

Subsequently, both policemen requested items from the lady. Understanding them, she said, "You give me something." The first policeman, seemingly impatient, specified, "Give me money." The lady, with a smile, asked, "Money?"

Then a voice was heard in the background saying, "They said you should let her go," an instruction that seems to be an order from their boss, probably sitting inside the parked police van.

It remains unclear if she eventually gave them something, as the amusing video concluded abruptly.

This has, however, sparked mixed reactions on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7v1hjycoS4

1 Share

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Kenn55: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nigerian police disgracing themselves and their country since 1960.

6 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Odin13: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hunger Dey..

Make dem no plan track this woman kidnap or mine her skull..
.. na special skull.. woman no even understand the risk passing through Yoruba land ..with her skull still intact.

God help her.

4 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Rebuker(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kenn55:
Nigerian police disgracing themselves and their country since 1960.

The funniest part was when one of them tried to read the screen mounted on the bike, showing direction and millimeters covered, but couldn't make sense of it. Then he switched to Yoruba 😂😂.
Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
See corruption

No shame

Simple English na wahala

Atleast be civil with a foreigner

4 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by youngberry001(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin grin

#Military

1 Like

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by marlow1962(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
What a shame
Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Rebuker(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
See corruption

No shame

Simple English na wahala

Atleast be civil with a foreigner

I bet they didn't know the lady's body cam captured them.

3 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Moneyyyy09: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Useless Nigeria police always quick to beg for money without shame awon eleribu... anytime I see them for road I always think make dem just die...

3 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Naija police get many problem na long throat nd inferiority complex be dia main problem.

2 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Nicepoker(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
The idiot switched to Yoruba to disgrace himself more grin

2 Likes

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Evolutionism: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2023
National & International Disgracegrin

1 Like

Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by Lovemeharder(f): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Shame shame shame=SHAME
Re: "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid by eepeepook: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Make money so government no go sew oversize uniform for your pikin.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? / Is Marrying Your Girlfriend A Favour? / Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.