Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra (29630 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
BrodaBenad:
Amazing may God continue to uplifting him

Igbo Amaka
Igbo amaka indeed
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Qatar2022: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread??

So poor if you ask me sad
This is why rich people don't help the poor ,
Idi-ot
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Toptenlimited: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Lavzz: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are senseless, a disappointment to your family
perseverance101:
This is the type of news that we patriotic Nigerians want to hear from the Southeast. Instead of reports about the followers of one failed immigrant who have taken a permanent seat in the minds of some misguided individuals, leading to the tragic deaths of thousands of innocent people who were unfortunate enough to believe in the sadist. Nnamdi Kanu always reminds me of how Hitler began his evil reign that ultimately led to the death of millions and widespread poverty and stress in Germany. Just like the Lunatic Hitler the failed artist who for many years suffered the pain and cronic anger that comes with rejection. Kanu the failed immigrant who after spending tons of years in Europe with nothing to write about suddenly out of cronic pain and strong depression became a man who's ready to kill and ready to die, but sworn not to die alone. Kanu, just like Hitler commenced his actions by shouting and screaming at the top of his voice. Over time, a few vulnerable individuals in the society believed in him and started following his lead. Before long, a significant number of Germans joined the evil Nazi movement, unknowingly marching straight into the slaughterhouse under the illusion that they were following a just cause. What the Ipob followers fail to understand is that Kanu will never rest until he drags all the ibos with him to the grave. Ibos are currently blind with hatred and I seriously pray that they open their eyes to see for themselves that the path they are currently paving will soon or later send them into total Darkness and total regret. They should think now that there is still time before they end up like the ignorant germans who up to date are still facing the shame and consequecies of their actions many years after. The French avoids them like the rest of the world avoid plagues. The Hollandes beat them in the street of Amsterdame like they just commited their Nazi crime yesterday. The italians and the spaniards spits on them in the cities of Milan and Madrid. These are just a few examples of what the germans are currently going through each time they travel to other European countries even though the war ended more than 80 years ago. If the ibos doesn't want their future children to suffer the same fate in the future, I advice they sit down and think before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Lavzz: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
A big lost to whosoever give birth to you
Lavzz:
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Mrpojj(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread??

Interlock am reach where?
Do you think those are fenced compound?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ugonna1054(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2023
His foundation is still owing me money tho. Got a scholarship from them in 2015; 115k per year for 4 years. Spent money traveling to the East for assessment and award ceremony, I was very happy! Months passed, I didn’t get any naira from them! Called and called the foundation’s helpline, Nothing happened, at some point, I gave up, didn’t even get transport reimbursement pfftt!
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by cumzle: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2023
May God bless sir Emeka offor and bless those who have dedicated their resources any any way or the other in the services of humanity
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Ray369: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
You just like to dey badmouth good deeds .....who you epp
Offpointng:

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lavzz:

You BUBU the FOOL. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos / Affordable Properties In Ogun State For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.