Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra (29649 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ShangTsung000: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

Even where you dey live for lagos no dey interlock talk more of your ilu aje village undecided

Bia come oo, this your senselessness must end this year

Allow the manchi to go defecate for gutter. Na running stomach dey do am.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Sucre7: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread?? if the Billions didn't dey e didn't dey dia

So poor if you ask me sad

They would make small garden at the back to plant little things regularly needed in the house like bitter leaf, pepper, water leaf, scent leaf, paw paw, or even plantain.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ShangTsung000: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:
In Igbo land,once you have little change like this,YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE.

But when you check FORBE list,its empty.

What's your net worth by the way?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Yada01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread?? if the Billions didn't dey e didn't dey dia

Just as your name, you are off point
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Offpointng: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sucre7:

They would make small garden at the back to plant little things regularly needed in the house like bitter leaf, pepper, water leaf, scent leaf, paw paw, or even plantain.

Look at the soil
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by AbujaLagos: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Emeka nagode
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Adewale1603(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
NFBI:
Same thing that comes to my mind
both of you are ingrates, that's why you think alike. The houes were even well exteriory finished, and painted, and you were still expecting interlocking. Why shouldn't you even say, he should equipped the sitting rooms with furnitures, TVs and others

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by gabbytabby: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
May God favour you.

KwuoteYourFada:

Renowned business mogul, Sir (Dr.) Emeka Offor, has once again brought joy to the lives of widows in Oraifite, Anambra State. Through the Touch-a-life initiative of the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation , he has successfully completed the construction of fully furnished brand new homes for 10 deserving widows.

This noble initiative by Mr. Offor exemplifies his unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the less fortunate in his community. Not only has he provided these widows with comfortable and secure housing, but he has also managed to uplift their spirits by giving them a fresh start in life.

The houses, which were recently handed over to the widows, are a true manifestation of Mr. Offor's dedication and generosity. Each home has been meticulously furnished, ensuring that the widows have all the necessary amenities to live comfortably.

Furthermore, this is not an isolated act of kindness by Sir Emeka Offor. He has pledged to construct a minimum of 20 houses each year for indigent widows in Anambra State, demonstrating his long-term commitment to uplifting the lives of those in need.

In light of his remarkable achievements, Sir Emeka Offor's commendable actions deserve widespread recognition and support. His continued dedication to empowering widows in Anambra State is a shining example of how individuals can make a significant difference in the lives of others.

Pictures Credit: The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ppogba: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Igbos help their own

But could not help Christian Chukwu when he was sick?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ppogba: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kafirbigot:
The region that remembers their people.

But a region is shouting Mandate under brown roofs and open defecation.. cool

Same region that could not help Christian Chukwu but will rather focus on cannibalism?

How far with the 70 half eaten dead bodies in Aba?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ppogba: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hezmatosky:
By the way, where's mike adenuga, otedola?

Why didn't ask this when Otedola was saving Christian Chukwu was avoidable death?

Perhaps, Emeka Offor was sleeping then.

O ye Idiot of short memory.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Robinmido(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
How many Arabs are in Forbes list?
Basic123:
In Igbo land,once you have little change like this,YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE.

But when you check FORBE list,its empty.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by wiseoneking: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread??

Go and complete it quickly and stop crying over this. God showed that to you to see, to respond and not to criticize. He is a man like you, wake up and make money but don't put your hand in ritual esp if you are from certain state. Learn how to appreciate things so that you will not depreciate along side with your lineage.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread??

You are a Fool. A very big fool. Na so so bad mouth una get. What have you done for your own family? Do you even know the cost of renting an apartment let alone building a house? If you know, you won't be saying rubbish from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Ybholy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
God bless him. That has been my plan for long.

Let God bless me so that I can achieve this dream. Amen πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Zeebuy: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Look at the soil

You're an absolute disgrace. Damn, how can 1 person carry some a heavy weight of foolishness? How many houses has you or your father built and donated? Wretched cretin wey no even fit chop 2 square meals a day, u dey here dey make mouth? na ment!

THis is the reason why poverty will always be your portion, you hate good things and no good thing shall come near you

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Ferrous(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Poor man and ingratitude 5&6
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Quebec91(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shut up 🀫 wetin you fit give them or don give them

As they say "bo be who get money dey give,, na who dey give dey give"
Offpointng:

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by mastermaestro(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

It's not a love gesture. Stuffs like this are ritual instructions being obeyed. You can always differentiate something done out of sincere charity.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by KwuoteYourFada: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
mastermaestro:

It's not a love gesture. Stuffs like this are ritual instructions being obeyed. You can always differentiate something done out of sincere charity.

Everything to some certain people na ritual cheesy
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Burgerlomo: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
May God almighty continue to bless him πŸ™

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by eldoradoxx: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
See how they develop. They develop by not leaving their people behind. They develop by giving the children of the indigent members of their communities scholarship for those who have brains or enrol those who cant fit into Western education into either apprenticeship system or skill training. That is how the igbos grow, by helping one another. Our wealthy people in the Niger Delta, South West and North are only interested in investing in themselves alone.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Region where all 90% of the youth as run away from to the region under brown roof and open defecation for good life opportunity and to escape curse and poverty those they left behind are facing. Igbo land is a cursed land shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kafirbigot:
The region that remembers their people.

But a region is shouting Mandate under brown roofs and open defecation.. cool

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Pallium: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

If I were one your friend and I see these your comments here I might just defriend the both of you immediately, the way I try to stay far away from people that reason like this.

For me o, it is your type that can kill a helper, you are homeless, someone with his own money decided to give you a home and you are complaining that it is not up to standard, even if it is family member that did it for you not to talk of someone who is not even related to you....

That's why anytime I hear of people who kill their helpers, these type of statements is how you know those who might be capable of doing such, you believe your helper is not doing enough or didn't do enough for you, then you in turn tag him/her a wicked person...

Entitlement mentality
Exactly πŸ’―. Thank you jare.

I dislike people to have that entitlement mentality towards me. In fact, I will stop whatever that joined us together and flee for my dear life.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by BigIyanga: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Interlocking is an artificial concept commercialized for urban dwellers. In the villages, it’s not commercialized and it deprives homeowners the opportunity to interact with real nature. I'd prefer natural landscapes over hard concrete that grows mould, grass and algae during rainy season. Everything oyibo teach us no be 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Allanbass: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Didn't you also notice that the roof is not stone coated and the window is not casement? If Ingratitute was a person, it would certainly be you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos / The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.