Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra (29600 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by annford: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well??

So poor if you ask me sad

Your opinion was never asked.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ajepako(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
A big kudos to the gentleman

Anyone that could put a roof over another person for life has solved a major life's problem

May God bless his kind heart.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Hezmatosky: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
By the way, where's mike adenuga, otedola?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kafirbigot:
The region that remembers their people.

But a region is shouting Mandate under brown roofs and open defecation.. cool

r u afraid to mention the tribe
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by tyinfinity: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Emeka offor has done many things to better the lives of people than one OSU peter obi Pandora who has never helped any widow or orphan in Agulu
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Emma09(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well??

Bitter soul
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by hammerFC: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
IF HE BUILD A STANDARD HOUSE, UP AND DOWN, WETTIN GO HAPPEN?

I'M NOT IMPRESSED.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by jayAjoku(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
This is what Having money is for , when you have plenty you help the others who don’t. Kudos Nwanne Emeka Offor E bu odogwu
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by nedekid: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nice one. Atleast he is spending his share of the loot here in naija, on Nigerians, unlike the current chopper and confidante of oga at the top, Gilbert C, that donates millions of looted naija money in dollars to American, French universities and charities.
Anyway those widows may not know part of their misery is due to chopping by their benefactor. Eg chrome group contracts for turn around maintainance on our refinaries that was a sham with billions lost.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SkullIMAM: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:
In Igbo land,once you have little change like this,YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE.

But when you check FORBE list,its empty.

Your papa still dey beg satchet action bitter for park?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

What if they are still being worked on
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SkullIMAM: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
tyinfinity:
Emeka offor has done many things to better the lives of people than one OSU peter obi Pandora who has never helped any widow or orphan in Agulu

Nobody will help your orphan mother and now widow in Abroad Lagos πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’£

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SkullIMAM: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
hammerFC:
IF HE BUILD A STANDARD HOUSE, UP AND DOWN, WETTIN GO HAPPEN?

I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

Use your skull mining IGR build for them

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by hkidola00(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
na cruise dem dey na.. just cruise
Brendaniel:

If I were one your friend and I see these your comments here I might just defriend the both of you immediately, the way I try to stay far away from people that reason like this.

For me o, it is your type that can kill a helper, you are homeless, someone with his own money decided to give you a home and you are complaining that it is not up to standard, even if it is family member that did it for you not to talk of someone who is not even related to you....

That's why anytime I hear of people who kill their helpers, these type of statements is how you know those who might be capable of doing such, you believe your helper is not doing enough or didn't do enough for you, then you in turn tag him/her a wicked person...

Entitlement mentality
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Dadadididacontr: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

You have talk as your head can carry it.

I pray God will not put you to shame.Omo radarada
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by coputa(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Renowned business mogul, Sir (Dr.) Emeka Offor, has once again brought joy to the lives of widows in Oraifite, Anambra State. Through the Touch-a-life initiative of the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation , he has successfully completed the construction of fully furnished brand new homes for 10 deserving widows.

This noble initiative by Mr. Offor exemplifies his unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the less fortunate in his community. Not only has he provided these widows with comfortable and secure housing, but he has also managed to uplift their spirits by giving them a fresh start in life.

The houses, which were recently handed over to the widows, are a true manifestation of Mr. Offor's dedication and generosity. Each home has been meticulously furnished, ensuring that the widows have all the necessary amenities to live comfortably.

Furthermore, this is not an isolated act of kindness by Sir Emeka Offor. He has pledged to construct a minimum of 20 houses each year for indigent widows in Anambra State, demonstrating his long-term commitment to uplifting the lives of those in need.

In light of his remarkable achievements, Sir Emeka Offor's commendable actions deserve widespread recognition and support. His continued dedication to empowering widows in Anambra State is a shining example of how individuals can make a significant difference in the lives of others.

Pictures Credit: The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation
If all the billionaires in Anambra state can emulate him,it will have an overall positive effects on the state
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by viodemus: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
May God continue to bless you sir.

I was just preaching about compassion. This is an example of what I was saying. You don't have to be as rich as this chairman. Na small small or big big, depending on your comfort or necessity.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Sirianese: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Renowned business mogul, Sir (Dr.) Emeka Offor, has once again brought joy to the lives of widows in Oraifite, Anambra State. Through the Touch-a-life initiative of the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation , he has successfully completed the construction of fully furnished brand new homes for 10 deserving widows.

This noble initiative by Mr. Offor exemplifies his unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the less fortunate in his community. Not only has he provided these widows with comfortable and secure housing, but he has also managed to uplift their spirits by giving them a fresh start in life.

The houses, which were recently handed over to the widows, are a true manifestation of Mr. Offor's dedication and generosity. Each home has been meticulously furnished, ensuring that the widows have all the necessary amenities to live comfortably.

Furthermore, this is not an isolated act of kindness by Sir Emeka Offor. He has pledged to construct a minimum of 20 houses each year for indigent widows in Anambra State, demonstrating his long-term commitment to uplifting the lives of those in need.

In light of his remarkable achievements, Sir Emeka Offor's commendable actions deserve widespread recognition and support. His continued dedication to empowering widows in Anambra State is a shining example of how individuals can make a significant difference in the lives of others.

Pictures Credit: The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation

Why are Ibo widows always homeless?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Dikastan: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

How many your papa build? angry
His father who couldn't feed his family
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by culf: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
One of the best in the Rotary Family those years, he has being into charity for so long and he is still going at it. God bless and keep him
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Show us the one wey ur papa give widows

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by tfelicityk(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
God bless him more...
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Chibuzoripob: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
sad angry what's grin grin grin grin cheesy grin always shining teeth on Igbo matter grin grin.
LeoDeKing:
grin
undecided undecided angry.You mean Mazi Onyendu CHIMA-OBI of AGULU supposed build am undecided? Abeg angry! Face your state and leave biafra alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Offpointng: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:

I just taya. Billionaire wey no fit interlock the floor or even cement it atleast.

if it didn't dey e didn't dey
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:

Is it not this guy who donated 5 billion to Anambra state Government?

You must be Yoruba grin

Your elites and the Igbo elutes in conjunct with elites of other ethnic groups in Nigeria are pilfering the Nation's wealth while the downtrodden ones are fighting themselves in Social media platforms grin

You guys need to be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Arijude(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kafirbigot:
The region that remembers their people.

But a region is shouting Mandate under brown roofs and open defecation.. cool

igbe/imi lafi wΓ¨ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
God bless him.

The only issue now is that I hope some bad women in that region won't start thinking about turning themselves to widows overnight......Only legends will understand.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Chasito(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
He has tried, considering the amount of money he must have spent to build those ten houses, those of you complaining that he didn't Interlock the floor of the house, una dey very stupid and foolish, una think say to build house in this current economy na beans? undecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kudos to him
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by DestinyNigga: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread?? if the Billions didn't dey e didn't dey dia

How many ur uncle Tinubu build for the widows in Iragbaji?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SUPER OFFER - OWN A DUPLEX IN ABUJA for as low as 15 MILLION / The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.