Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! (984 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Remember The Prophet From Judah / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why Muhammad was not a prophet?

- It is impossible that a man in his mid-54’s could engage in sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old child (Aysha), and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could finance his religious and political community by robbing the trade caravans that passed through his area on their annual trips between Arabia and Syria, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could encourage his adopt son (Zeid) to divorce his wife (Zeinab) so that he, the father, could marry her, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could lie to his wife (Hafsa) to get her out of the house so that he could sleep with the slave girl (Mariyah) he had given her as a gift, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could call other men to follow him, and then watch them die one after the other in the battles he instigated to build his empire while giving them promises of the sexual Paradise with 72 virgins that awaited them, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could behead three Jewish tribes men who had lived in his city for centuries for the simple reason they refused to accept him as their leader, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could trade the Jewish wives and daughters of the men he had just beheaded for weapons and horses, and be a prophet of God.

- It is impossible that a man could be so fearful of criticism that he would send a man at night to kill the mother of a nursing child because of the poems she had written against him, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could sentence a woman to death by having her limbs attached to camels that moved in opposite direction pulling her apart, then behead her and parade her severed head through Medina, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could torture a young Jewish tribal leader to death to obtain his money, and then "marry" his 17-year old widow (Safiya) the same night, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could allow his followers to have sex with their female slaves as well as their prisoners of war, whether or not they were married, and be a prophet of G-d.

Peace

I know they will come with violence…… it is Al they know! But I dare anyone to call me a liar and ask me for proof in the Quran and Hadith ….. I dare you!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by yrhuhfy113: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
too late, just move on
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

One useless deranged bastardzzz spotted

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2023
4KNGOATS:

One useless deranged bastardzzz spotted

Your username says it all….. lol

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
too late, just move on

Yea it’s too late for the rapist and he is in hell with his parents……

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Thundafireseun: 2:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Funny thing is that when you read your Bible especially the Old Testament… your God did a lot of horrible things too…

As a marra of fact all the killings in the Bible except for that of JOB was committed by God.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Bubu4Sea: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Funny thing is that when you read your Bible especially the Old Testament… your God did a lot of horrible things too…

As a marra of fact all the killings in the Bible except for that of JOB was committed by God.
Nice that you said your God , it shows that the God of the bible is not the god of the quoran allah grin.

Greenholics:

- It is impossible that a man in his mid-54’s could engage in sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old child (Aysha), and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could finance his religious and political community by robbing the trade caravans that passed through his area on their annual trips between Arabia and Syria, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could encourage his adopt son (Zeid) to divorce his wife (Zeinab) so that he, the father, could marry her, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could lie to his wife (Hafsa) to get her out of the house so that he could sleep with the slave girl (Mariyah) he had given her as a gift, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could call other men to follow him, and then watch them die one after the other in the battles he instigated to build his empire while giving them promises of the sexual Paradise with 72 virgins that awaited them, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could behead three Jewish tribes men who had lived in his city for centuries for the simple reason they refused to accept him as their leader, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could trade the Jewish wives and daughters of the men he had just beheaded for weapons and horses, and be a prophet of God.

- It is impossible that a man could be so fearful of criticism that he would send a man at night to kill the mother of a nursing child because of the poems she had written against him, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could sentence a woman to death by having her limbs attached to camels that moved in opposite direction pulling her apart, then behead her and parade her severed head through Medina, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could torture a young Jewish tribal leader to death to obtain his money, and then "marry" his 17-year old widow (Safiya) the same night, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could allow his followers to have sex with their female slaves as well as their prisoners of war, whether or not they were married, and be a prophet of G-d.

Peace

I know they will come with violence…… it is Al they know! But I dare anyone to call me a liar and ask me for proof in the Quran and Hadith ….. I dare you!!!!!
Mohammed was not of God!
How can a prophet hate the children of the prophets?

Mohammed came from allah NOT God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

- It is impossible that a man in his mid-54’s could engage in sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old child (Aysha), and be a prophet of G-d...

You don't even need to think. Everyone knows that it is impossible for God to have a paedophile for a prophet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Even though I know you are not a reasonable person as you have confessed but an imbalanced scale, however for the sake of others who see this rubbish you said, I state that it is known that A Judge always orders death sentences where applicable.

Exactly how I pray that The Judge Orders you to be cast into hellfire after seeing all your blasphemies and sins as a start.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Thundafireseun: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God can never have a paedophile for a prophet.

I hear you…

At what Age did you think Mary mother of Jesus gave birth to Jesus??

She was 12 years old…. Isn't that prepubescent??
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Thundafireseun: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't even need to think. Everyone knows that it is impossible for God to have a paedophile for a prophet.

You are very very funny and obviously haven’t read your Bible yet if you think there is an impossibility with God …

Age 12-13 is still a prepubescent age and that’s the age Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Thundafireseun: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even though I know you are not a reasonable person as you have confessed but an imbalanced scale, however for the sake of others who see this rubbish you said, I state that it is known that A Judge always orders death sentences where applicable.

Exactly how I pray that The Judge Orders you to be cast into hellfire after seeing all your blasphemies and sins as a start.

Including the death of 12 small boys by a wild animal just because they were laughing…. SMH at your Judge
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Including the death of 12 small boys by a wild animal just because they were laughing…. SMH at your Judge

Who were laughing and mocking a hoary hair? even a hoary haired who was a Messanger of God, going his lawful way?

I pray that you that as thou judgest unjustly, so shalt thou be judged unjustly all your life.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

You are very very funny and obviously haven’t read your Bible yet if you think there is an impossibility with God …

Age 12-13 is still a prepubescent age and that’s the age Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ

It is impossible for God to have a paedophile for a prophet.

Secondly, Mary was not 12 or 13 years. She was around 20. Nature has shown that pregnancy and marriage is not in the mind of any girl till she is around 20. And God always follows Nature.

So you are talking rubbish.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by victorclean(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Gbam . Before nko?.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by taiwiki(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

Peace

don't worry. On the day of judgement you will be asked about all these lies you wrote up there... just prepare to defend yourself well.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2023
There is just one reason but since most people don't want the truth to affect their beliefs they will try to run away which can't help them.

God chose only one nation (Israel) and He never chose anyone from another nation as a prophet. Exodus 19:5
So if anyone wants to worship that same God you have to rely 100% on what His prophets chosen from that nation were inspired to pen down.
NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION! Revelations 23:18-19 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:
don't worry. On the day of judgement you will be asked about all these lies you wrote up there... just prepare to defend yourself well.

Do you dare me to show you the verses in the Quran and the Hadith? Do you want me to go there?

You better learn Arabic and read your Quran and Hadith before you come online to embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Absolutely!!!!
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Nice that you said your God , it shows that the God of the bible is not the god of the quoran allah grin.

Mohammed was not of God!
How can a prophet hate the children of the prophets?

Mohammed came from allah NOT God

Yes! the God of the Quran is not the God of the Bible,

The God of the Quran is a demon that asked his followers to lick the black stone , the God of the Bible hates and condemns idolatry

The god of the Quran has only servants ….. the God of the Bible has a son! By the name yeshua ( Jesus Christ)

The God of the Quran has 2 right hands, and promises Muslims 72 virgin and endless penis when they die….. that is totally not in like with the God of the Bible …… I have over 100 differences!

Muhammad is a very very disturbed man…. Very inconsistent one some verse of the Quran he spoken highly of the people of the book( Christian’s and Jews) saying the books is a standard and Gods word and in another verse he ask his followers to kill the people of the books because they are “unbelievers “ (non Muslims m)

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by taiwiki(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

Do you dare me to show you the verses in the Quran and the Hadith? Do you want me to go there?

You better learn Arabic and read your Quran and Hadith before you come online to embarrass yourself.

By all means please do.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

And you forget to know that nobody in the Old Testament was a “Christian” …. Read that again!

Also the laws were too hard to the people and that is the reason God sent his son Jesus to re arrange laws and bring a new era of love, peace, grace and forgiveness. But that does not concern you

One thing Muslims do alot that I find funny is they always play the “what about game” ….. when asked a question they will avoid the question ( cos they are embarrassed by what Muhammad did) by asking “ what about” your Bible, same or similar violence happened in the “ old “ testament…. It is Called for a reason!

But let’s go with what you think the Bible says, but nowhere in the Bible did God of the Bible command is people of attack, rape, steal from peaceful people? No where did they forced thier religion on people, no where did was pedophilia institutionalized….. but same can’t be said of the Quran.

The legacy of Muhammad is so evil that his command lead to the destruction of most part of the world today!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

By all means please do.

Pick the questions you want me to show you in your Quran …. And I will answer them one after the other…. Do you speak Arabic fluently?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
There is just one reason but since most people don't want the truth to affect their beliefs they will try to run away which can't help them.

God chose only one nation (Israel) and He never chose anyone from another nation as a prophet. Exodus 19:5
So if anyone wants to worship that same God you have to rely 100% on what His prophets chosen from that nation were inspired to pen down.
NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION! Revelations 23:18-19 smiley

Without lies Islam dies ……

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is impossible for God to have a paedophile for a prophet.

Secondly, Mary was not 12 or 13 years. She was around 20. Nature has shown that pregnancy and marriage is not in the mind of any girl till she is around 20. And God always follows Nature.

So you are talking rubbish.

I see how you automatically assume I am a Christian…. Ok back up ur claim with proof in the Bible …… while at it don’t forget what your Wuran says about Mary as the best woman every created… now go show me proof of her age In the Bible sir
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I hear you…

You see how dumb you are…. We are talking about a pedophile and you are trying to compare that with a virgin birth…. A woman who got pregnant without sexual intercourse , and even your Quran agrees to this in ( Quran 3:47 ) and even have an entire Surah dedicated to her…… you need to try harder
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by taiwiki(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

Pick the questions you want me to show you in your Quran …. And I will answer them one after the other…. Do you speak Arabic fluently?

Show me proof of all what you posted in quran and hadiths.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I hear you…

Mary called his 12 yr old son a boy.
Jesus called a 12 yr old female a little girl.
12 yrs old dont get married in Jewish tradition. Try harder with your lies.
Puberty girls are called little children in ancient Jewish culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Show me evidence they were small boys.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

Show me proof of all what you posted in quran and hadiths.

MUHAMMED CONGRATULATED A BLIND MAN WHO KILLED HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WROTE POEM ABOUT THE FALSE PROPHET.

“A blind man had a freed concubine (Umm walad) who used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and say bad things about him. He told her not to do that but she did not stop, and he rebuked her but she did not heed him. One night, when she started to say bad things about the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and insult him, he took a short sword or dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it and killed her. A child fell between her legs, and became covered by blood. The following morning that was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He called the people together and said, “I ask by Allah the man who has done this action and I order him by my right over him that he should stand up.” The blind man stood up and said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am the one who did it; she used to insult you and say bad things about you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not give up her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was kind to me. Last night she began to insult you and say bad things about you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.” Thereupon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Bear witness, there is no blood money due for her.”
(Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood 4361).
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greenholics:

I see how you automatically assume I am a Christian…. Ok back up ur claim with proof in the Bible …… while at it don’t forget what your Wuran says about Mary as the best woman every created… now go show me proof of her age In the Bible sir

The proof is God is The Creator of what we call nature and He will always follow nature and Nature has shown that pregnancy and marriage is not in the mind of any girl till she is around 20. That's all.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

Mary called his 12 yr old son a boy.
Jesus called a 12 yr old female a little girl.
12 yrs old do t get married in Jewish tradition. Try harder with your lies.
Puberty girls are

Correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Prayer For You This Christmas Season / The Golden Rule / Youtube Video Explodes Christian Myth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.