Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! (1001 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Remember The Prophet From Judah / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

Show me proof of all what you posted in quran and hadiths.

THE KILLING OF ASMA BINT MARWA ON THE ORDER OF MUHAMMED

Pls note ASMA was a nursing mother when she was murdered.

Asma bint Marwan wrote a poem against Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasalam) insulting him, Upon hearing the poem, Muhammad (Sallallahu alihi wa sallam) decided to have her executed.

Ibn Sa’d’s Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir describes the death of Asma bint Marwan:

“Then (occurred) the Sariyyah of Umayr ibn adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against Asma Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the Hijrah of the apostle of Allah. Asma was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the Prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the Prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: “Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?” He said: “Yes. Is there something more for me to do?” He [Muhammad] said: “No. Two goats will butt together about her. This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him Umayr, “Basir” (the seeing).

(Ibn Sa’d’ Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, translated by S. Moinul Haq, volume 2, page 31 )
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by taiwiki(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

THE KILLING OF ASMA BINT MARWA ON THE ORDER OF MUHAMMED

Pls note ASMA was a nursing mother when she was murdered.

Asma bint Marwan wrote a poem against Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasalam) insulting him, Upon hearing the poem, Muhammad (Sallallahu alihi wa sallam) decided to have her executed.

Ibn Sa’d’s Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir describes the death of Asma bint Marwan:

“Then (occurred) the Sariyyah of Umayr ibn adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against Asma Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the Hijrah of the apostle of Allah. Asma was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the Prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the Prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: “Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?” He said: “Yes. Is there something more for me to do?” He [Muhammad] said: “No. Two goats will butt together about her. This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him Umayr, “Basir” (the seeing).

(Ibn Sa’d’ Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, translated by S. Moinul Haq, volume 2, page 31 )

Why didn't you state the hadith. You will still expose your lies las las as this is a fabricated hadith.

Like I said hold on to these lies till you die and meet your God for judgement.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

Show me proof of all what you posted in quran and hadiths.

This is from Al bukhari ( you can’t deny this Hadith you are Sunni )

Sahih al-Bukhari, 5134; Book 67, Hadith 70.

Quran 33:37

Quran 4:24

Quran 33:51

Quran 55:72

Quran 8:60

Quran 48:20

Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 52, No: 143).

You should be ashamed of yourself for denying events in your holy books …. You are too embarrassed to admit you know it’s true …. Or maybe you don’t, maybe you are ignorantly following a religion that was forced on your ancestors that you inherited
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

Why didn't you state the hadith. You will still expose your lies las las as this is a fabricated hadith.

Did u see the source I quoted or are u blind?
Is the source an islamic literature or not. Was it written by a Muslim or non Muslim?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

The killing of asma bint marwa was reported in Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, the oldest biography of Muhammad.
Those Muslims who reject the the things that Ishaq says will accept what he says when it suits them.

By the way, the story is also reported in Ibn Sa'd's Kitab at-Tabaqat al-Kabir page 30–31 translation Moinul Haq.
So even if we dismiss Ibn Ishaq, we still have this story from other valid Muslim sources.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
taiwiki:

More on the murderous atrocities of your false prophet Muhammed.

Muhammad bin Al-Ala told us, he said, Zaid bin Hubab told us, he said: Amr bin Uthman bin Abdul Rahman bin Saeed bin Yarubu Al-Makhzoum told us. Yes, he said: My grandfather told me, on the authority of his father, that the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said on the day of the conquest of Mecca

“There are four whom I do not trust in either lawful or unlawful matters.”

So he named them. He said: Two female slaves who belonged to Meqis, and one of them was killed and the other escaped and converted to Islam. Abu Dawud said, I do not understand. Its chain of transmission is from Ibn Al-Ala, as I like.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
MUHAMMED KILLED 4 MEN AND 2 WOMEN AFTER CONQUERING MECCA EVEN WHEN THERE WAS NO SINGLE BLOODSHED WHEN HE ENTERED MECCA.

It was narrated from Mus'ab bin Sa'd that his father said:

"On the day of the Conquest of Makkah, the Messenger of Allah [SAW] granted amnesty to the people, except four men and two women. He said: 'Kill them, even if you find them clinging to the covers of Ka'bah.' (They were) 'Ikrimah bin Abi Jahl, 'Abdullah bin Khatal, Miqyas bin Subabah and 'Abdullah bin Sa'd bin Abi As-Sarh. 'Abdullah bin Khatl was caught while he was clinging to the covers of Ka'bah. Sa'eed bin Huraith and 'Ammar bin Yasir both rushed toward him, but Sa'eed, who was the younger of the two, got there before 'Ammar, and he killed him. Miqyas bin Subabah was caught by the people in the marketplace, and they killed him. 'Ikrimah traveled by sea, and he was caught in a storm. The crew of the ship said: 'Turn sincerely toward Allah, for your (false) gods cannot help you at all in this situation.' 'Ikrimah said: 'By Allah, if nothing came to save me at sea except sincerity toward Allah then nothing else will save me on land. O Allah, I promise You that if You save me from this predicament I will go to Muhammad [SAW] and put my hand in his, and I am sure that I will find him generous and forgiving.' So he came, and accepted Islam. 'Abdullah (bin Sa'd) bin Abi Sarh hid in the house of 'Uthman bin 'Affan, and when the Messenger of Allah [SAW] called the people to give their Oath of Allegiance, he brought him, and made him stand before the Prophet [SAW]. He ('Uthman) said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Accept the allegiance of 'Abdullah.' He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing his allegiance each time, then he accepted his allegiance after three times. Then he turned to his Companions and said: 'Was there not any sensible man among you who would get up when he saw me refusing to give him my hand and kill him?' They said: 'We did not know, O Messenger of Allah, what was in your heart. Why did you not gesture to us with your eyes?' He said: 'It is not befitting for a Prophet that his eyes be deceitful.'"
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by taiwiki(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

Did u see the source I quoted or are u blind?
Is the source an islamic literature or not. Was it written by a Muslim or non Muslim?

You are the blind one here. You said your sources are Quran and Hadith but this wasn't quoted from an hadith and the chain of narration is weak ( I believe you know their are many fabricated hadiths that people like you hold on to).

I am not arguing with you, but only telling you to hold on to these till judgement day if you are sure of yourself.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

The killing of asma bint marwa was reported in Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, the oldest biography of Muhammad.
Those Muslims who reject the the things that Ishaq says will accept what he says when it suits them.

By the way, the story is also reported in Ibn Sa'd's Kitab at-Tabaqat al-Kabir page 30–31 translation Moinul Haq.
So even if we dismiss Ibn Ishaq, we still have this story from other valid Muslim sources.

It really is not best practice responding to a lot of these views that have been propagated because at some point we all will individually know. As to if this will matter, I don't know.

You are aware there are different accounts of the death of Asma however authentic or inauthentic the sources are.

Degree of reports about the killing of `Asma bint Marwan

As for the report about the slaying of ‘Asma bint Marwan that is propagated by these liars, it is a fabricated report. It was narrated by al-Qadai in Musnad ash-Shihab (856), al-Khatib in at-Tarikh (13/99), Ibn ‘Asakir in his Tarikh (51/244), and Ibn ‘Umar al-Harbi in his Fawaid (50), all via Muhammad ibn al-Hajjaj al-Lakhami Abu Ibrahim al-Wasiti from Mujalid ibn Sa‘id from ash-Sha‘bi from Ibn ‘Abbas, who said:

A woman from Banu Khatamah wrote poetry lampooning the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and news of that reached the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and upset him. He said: “Who will deal with her for me?” A man from among her people said: I will, O Messenger of Allah! She was a seller of dates, so he went to her and said to her: Do you have any dates? She said: Yes. So she showed him some dates, and he said: I want something better than this. So she went inside to show him and he followed her and looked right and left, but he did not see anything except a small table, and he kept hitting her head with it until he killed her. Then he went to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, I have taken care of her for you. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The validity of what you have done is something that no one could dispute.”

This woman was ‘Asma bint Marwan.

“This is an invalid isnad and a fabricated report that was narrated by Muhammad ibn al-Hajjaj of whom al-Bukhari said: His hadith is to be rejected. Ibn Ma‘in said: (He is) an evil liar. Ad-Daraqutni said: (He is) a liar; and on one occasion he said: He is not trustworthy.” (Mizan al-I‘tidal, 3/509)

Ibn ‘Adiyy said:

“Muhammad ibn al-Hajjaj fabricated the hadith about the woman who used to lampoon the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), according to which when she was killed he (allegedly) said: “The validity of what you have done is something that no one could dispute.” (Al-Mawdu‘at by Ibn al-Jawzi 3/18)

This hadith was also mentioned by Shaykh al-Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) in ad-Da‘ifah (6013); he said it is fabricated (mawdu‘).

It was narrated by al-Waqidi in al-Maghazi (p. 173) and via him by al-Qadai (858):

“‘Abdullah ibn al-Harith told me, from his father, that ‘Asma bint Marwan, from Banu Umayyah ibn Zayd, was married to Yazid ibn Zayd ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), criticise Islam and incite people against the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). When news of what she said and her incitement of the people reached ‘Umayr ibn ‘Adiyy ibn Kharashah ibn Umayyah al-Khatmi, he said: O Allah, I make a vow to You that I shall kill her if You grant a safe return to Madinah to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) – as the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was in Badr at that time. When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) came back from Badr, ‘Umayr ibn ‘Adiyy came to her in the middle of the night and entered upon her in her house when she had a group of her children sleeping around her, including an infant who was still being breastfed. He reached out to touch her and found the infant whom she was breastfeeding. He pushed the child aside then he plunged his sword into her chest until it came out of her back. Then he went out and prayed Fajr with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in Madinah. When the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished praying, he looked at ‘Umayr and said: Did you kill the daughter of Marwan? He said: Yes, may my father be sacrificed for you, O Messenger of Allah.

‘Umayr was afraid that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) would not approve of his killing her, so he said: Is there any sin on me for that, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “The validity of what you have done is something that no one could dispute.” And this is the first time I heard this phrase from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). ‘Umayr said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) turned to those who were around him and said: “If you want to see a man who supported Allah and His Messenger, then look at ‘Umayr ibn ‘Adiyy.”

“This is a worthless isnad. Imam Ahmad said concerning al-Waqidi – whose name was Muhammad ibn ‘Umar ibn Waqid – : He is a liar; he alters hadiths. Ibn Ma‘in said: He is not trustworthy. On one occasion he said: His hadith is not to b written down. Al-Bukhari and Abu Hatim said: He is matruk (rejected). Abu Haatim and an-Nasai said: He fabricates hadith. Ibn ‘Adiyy said: His hadiths are odd and problematic. Ibn al-Madini said: al-Waqidi fabricates hadith.” (Mizan al-I‘tidal, 3/663)

An-Nasai said:

“The liars who are known for fabricating hadith are four: Ibrahim ibn Abi Yahya in Madinah, al-Waqidi in Baghdad, Muqatil in Khorasan and Muhammad ibn Sa‘id in Syria.” (Tahdhib at-Tahdhib, 9/163)
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Abu Muhammad 'Abd al-Malik bin Hisham died in 833, some 201 years after the death of the Prophet. From his memory, he edited the biography of the Prophet written by Ibn Ishaq that was lost and is now only known in the writing of Ibn Hisham and Tabari. As claimed by some, Ibn Hisham did not meet Ibn Ishaq and was never his student. Ibn Hisham was born in 767 CE when Ibn Ishaq died.

Bear in mind too that one of the main reasons for questioning the trustworthiness of even Ibn Ishaq is the fact that he lived in a time when historical accuracy was not a priority. The early Islamic period was marked by wars, disputes, and power struggles, which hindered the objective reporting of historical events.

The tenacity with which falsehood fights or establishes a semblance of truth is quite wondrous.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Abu Muhammad 'Abd al-Malik bin Hisham died in 833, some 201 years after the death of the Prophet. From his memory, he edited the biography of the Prophet written by Ibn Ishaq that was lost and is now only known in the writing of Ibn Hisham and Tabari. As claimed by some, Ibn Hisham did not meet Ibn Ishaq and was never his student. Ibn Hisham was born in 767 CE when Ibn Ishaq died.

Bear in mind too that one of the main reasons for questioning the trustworthiness of even Ibn Ishaq is the fact that he lived in a time when historical accuracy was not a priority. The early Islamic period was marked by wars, disputes, and power struggles, which hindered the objective reporting of historical events.

The tenacity with which falsehood fights or establishes a semblance of truth is quite wondrous.

The way u talk, one will think of u Muslims hold hadeeths in high regard. Alas, all na lie.
If I bring hadiths narration here, u will still deny it.

Science of hadiths is an intellectual fraud. They only criticise the negativity of Muhammed as weak.
I'm yet to see any science of hadiths criticizing the positivity of Mohamed.
Science of hadiths has only one agenda...declare all embarrassing narrative of Muhammed as weak.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

The way u talk, one will think of u Muslims hold hadeeths in high regard. Alas, all na lie.
If I bring hadiths narration here, u will still deny it.

Science of hadiths is an intellectual fraud. They only criticise the negativity of Muhammed as weak.
I'm yet to see any science of hadiths criticizing the positivity of Mohamed.
Science of hadiths has only one agenda...declare all embarrassing narrative of Muhammed as weak.

We have had discussions on divergent hadith/view when the issue of David and the two disputants was brought up.

One needs to be cautious as reported speech could be fairy tales at variance with the truth.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Explore2xmore:

We have had discussions on divergent hadith/view when the issue of David and the two disputants was brought up.

One needs to be cautious as reported speech could be fairy tales at variance with the truth.

I'm talking about Muhammed. Show me any science of hadith that declares any positive narration of Muhammed as weak.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm talking about Muhammed. Show me any science of hadith that declares any positive narration of Muhammed as weak.

These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by SIRTee15: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Explore2xmore:

These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe?

When u are ready to answer my question, let me know?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

When u are ready to answer my question, let me know?

Which exactly is?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Greenholics:

Why Muhammad was not a prophet?

- It is impossible that a man in his mid-54’s could engage in sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old child (Aysha), and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could finance his religious and political community by robbing the trade caravans that passed through his area on their annual trips between Arabia and Syria, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could encourage his adopt son (Zeid) to divorce his wife (Zeinab) so that he, the father, could marry her, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could lie to his wife (Hafsa) to get her out of the house so that he could sleep with the slave girl (Mariyah) he had given her as a gift, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could call other men to follow him, and then watch them die one after the other in the battles he instigated to build his empire while giving them promises of the sexual Paradise with 72 virgins that awaited them, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could behead three Jewish tribes men who had lived in his city for centuries for the simple reason they refused to accept him as their leader, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could trade the Jewish wives and daughters of the men he had just beheaded for weapons and horses, and be a prophet of God.

- It is impossible that a man could be so fearful of criticism that he would send a man at night to kill the mother of a nursing child because of the poems she had written against him, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could sentence a woman to death by having her limbs attached to camels that moved in opposite direction pulling her apart, then behead her and parade her severed head through Medina, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could torture a young Jewish tribal leader to death to obtain his money, and then "marry" his 17-year old widow (Safiya) the same night, and be a prophet of G-d.

- It is impossible that a man could allow his followers to have sex with their female slaves as well as their prisoners of war, whether or not they were married, and be a prophet of G-d.

Peace

I know they will come with violence…… it is Al they know! But I dare anyone to call me a liar and ask me for proof in the Quran and Hadith ….. I dare you!!!!!

It really most matters to you what you think or don't think. You wouldn't be the first and surely not the last. We all have intellect and free will. In it all we will be responsible for our actions or inactions.

And if they deny you, [O Muhammad] - so, before them, did the people of Noah and 'Aad and Thamud deny [their prophets
And the people of Abraham and the people of Lot
And the inhabitants of Madyan. And Moses was denied, so I prolonged enjoyment for the disbelievers; then I seized them, and how [terrible] was My reproach.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Cheers. You are very correct. The man claimed god should judge.

1. Prove an accusation of alleged paedophilia from the time when this marriage was contracted.

2. Prove that slavery started and was encouraged by prophet Muhammad .

3. What do you know about the acts of war in arabia in the 7th century

4. What is the history of mutah? What really were the views of the Prophet and Islam about this?

5. Whatever fascinates you about a black stone that doesn't form the core of Islam should keep fascinating you.

Amuse and enjoy your conclusions about these and keep enjoying yourself. And may it add more to your wisdom.

It’s either you don’t know the Quran or you think we don’t know the Quran if not you should be ashamed to even ask these question, but since you want me to further disgrace your prophet…. Who am I to say no. Lol

First This is the most senseless excuse ever, so because Muhammad didn’t start slavery thus he is absolved from all blame? He attacking peaceful communities simply because they refuse to accept Islam, I thought y’all said your prophet was for all generation? So you mean to tell us your so called prophet was selling slaves just in the same way the unbelievable did? Now what is the difference between him and the unbelievers he hated so much? Allah didn’t tell him that slavery was evil?

Muhammad even wen as far as encouraging his followers to rape slaves woman ( Quran 4:24) even when their husband are alive…….

Yes he is a pedo. And here is my proof in your Hadith ( you are Sunni thus you can’t deny or call this Hadith weak, this is Al-bukhari)

“ Sahih al-Bukhari 5134 Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)…….

What do we call a man that mounted a 9 years old? Isn’t that pedophilia, a child that haven’t seen her period yet… and this is the man you follow? You should be hide your face in shame.

Also the 7th century act of war was about using non violence in doing jihad …. You and I knows that Muslim world wide will not take the acts over what the Quran and Hadith commanded them to do…….. I have 2 incident to prove that to you, it was in that same 7th century that the Rashidun Caliphate under the leadership of ʿUmar ibn al-Khattāb conquered the price of land called Palestine today and it was bloody, it was the text book definition of violence ( did Muslim rebuke him for using violence? Nope!) …….. 2nd example was the trans Sahara slave trade that starts in later part of that same 7th century when Abdallah Ben Said, the King of Islamised Egypt, conquered via “Jihad “ the Sudan – “the land of infidels” – That too was a blood bath, I hope you know the Tran Sahara slave trade is still goin on till today? It is over 200 year older than the trans Atlantic slave trade ………. Let me not even go into usman Dan fodio how he use war to spread Islam in Nigeria, or do we talk about how boko haram and herds men are commuting genocide in southern kaduna ?

As for the black stone…..
Kissing and smooching and venerating it is idol worship, we all know the pagan origin of the black stone it is in your Quran, the pagan were doing the exact Same kissing and smooching your prophet emulated, it was even a cause of concern for muhammed followers that even Umar ibn al-Khattāb reported that he came to the Black Stone and kissed it and said: "Verily, I know that you are a stone that can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you." 
- [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The same black stone your prophet said got blacks cos of your sins, will get eyes and mouth on the last day to intercede on y’all behalf… and will take away your sins ( just like Allah) …….. isn’t that an idol god y’all worship? And y’all make fun of Christians for believing in the trinity.

As for mutah this is a very interesting one, Mutah, (Arabic: “pleasure”) in Islamic law, a temporary marriage that is contracted for a limited time (could be hours, days or months) and involves the payment of money to the female partner in exchange for intercourse ….. isn’t this prostitution? Your Prophet was using female Muslims believers are prostitute ……. I know you will likely come lie that it was always happing during the time of your prophet and he didn’t start it, I hope you know there is no history evident from non Muslim sources to back that up? None!

Even if for the sake of argument it was a thing during the time to your prophet, so why didn’t your prophect abolished it among his followers same way he abolished alot of thing the unbelievers were doing? Because he loved it and was enjoying this encouraged his followers to degrad woman in such manner …. What a shame .
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 5:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Greenholics:

It’s either you don’t know the Quran or you think we don’t know the Quran if not you should be ashamed to even ask these question, but since you want me to further disgrace your prophet…. Who am I to say no. Lol

First This is the most senseless excuse ever, so because Muhammad didn’t start slavery thus he is absolved from all blame? He attacking peaceful communities simply because they refuse to accept Islam, I thought y’all said your prophet was for all generation? So you mean to tell us your so called prophet was selling slaves just in the same way the unbelievable did? Now what is the difference between him and the unbelievers he hated so much? Allah didn’t tell him that slavery was evil?

Muhammad even wen as far as encouraging his followers to rape slaves woman ( Quran 4:24) even when their husband are alive…….

As for mutah this is a very interesting one, Mutah, (Arabic: “pleasure”) in Islamic law, a temporary marriage that is contracted for a limited time (could be hours, days or months) and involves the payment of money to the female partner in exchange for intercourse ….. isn’t this prostitution? Your Prophet was using female Muslims believers are prostitute ……. I know you will likely come lie that it was always happing during the time of your prophet and he didn’t start it, I hope you know there is no history evident from non Muslim sources to back that up? None!

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Greenholics:

Yes he is a pedo. And here is my proof in your Hadith ( you are Sunni thus you can’t deny or call this Hadith weak, this is Al-bukhari)

“ Sahih al-Bukhari 5134 Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)…….

What do we call a man that mounted a 9 years old? Isn’t that pedophilia, a child that haven’t seen her period yet… and this is the man you follow? You should be hide your face in shame.

You have quoted a narration in Sahih Bukhari. Show me a narration that says he was wrong to have contracted this marriage at that time. Not the present or later day evaluation of this union.

Is this difficult for you to understand as my question or you simplify don't comprehend.
There's no need going into analysis of why the ages mentioned may be wrong.

Greenholics:

As for the black stone…..
Kissing and smooching and venerating it is idol worship, we all know the pagan origin of the black stone it is in your Quran, the pagan were doing the exact Same kissing and smooching your prophet emulated, it was even a cause of concern for muhammed followers that even Umar ibn al-Khattāb reported that he came to the Black Stone and kissed it and said: "Verily, I know that you are a stone that can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you." 
- [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The same black stone your prophet said got blacks cos of your sins, will get eyes and mouth on the last day to intercede on y’all behalf… and will take away your sins ( just like Allah) …….. isn’t that an idol god y’all worship? And y’all make fun of Christians for believing in the trinity.

Where is the command that makes it compulsory to kiss the black stone? Did Umar command other people to kiss the stone or recording him saying this makes it a command to do so?
Is this what your wise reasoning tells you?

Then in finality give a precise definition of Jihad.

You say I am Sunni? How do you know? Indeed you show your error as you don't know me to conclude thus?
Quran 3:103
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Is Sunni a division or not of Muslims?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

You have quoted a narration in Sahih Bukhari. Show me a narration that says he was wrong to have contracted this marriage at that time. Not the present or later day evaluation of this union.

Is this difficult for you to understand as my question or you simplify don't comprehend.
There's no need going into analysis of why the ages mentioned may be wrong.

Where is the command that makes it compulsory to kiss the black stone? Did Umar command other people to kiss the stone or recording him saying this makes it a command to do so?
Is this what your wise reasoning tells you?

Then in finality give a precise definition of Jihad.

You say I am Sunni? How do you know? Indeed you show your error as you don't know me to conclude thus?
Quran 3:103
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Is Sunni a division or not of Muslims?

These are the lies they added for non Arabic readers I dare you to copy the Arabic translation and get a translator or translate it online. …. In fact I will help you.

Quran 2:24 … ۞ وَٱلْمُحْصَنَـٰتُ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَـٰنُكُمْ ۖ كِتَـٰبَ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُم مَّا وَرَآءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَن تَبْتَغُوا۟ بِأَمْوَٰلِكُم مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَـٰفِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا ٱسْتَمْتَعْتُم بِهِۦ مِنْهُنَّ فَـَٔاتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةًۭ ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَٰضَيْتُم بِهِۦ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱلْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًۭا ٢٤.

“And chaste women, except those whom your right hands possess. God has ordained for you, and He has made lawful for you anything beyond that, if you seek And keep your wealth, guarded and not transgressing. And whatever of them you enjoy, give them their due wages, and there is no blame on you for what you see. You have followed it after the obligatory prayer. Indeed, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. 2”

The verse didn’t say anything about marriage ……. let’s say for the sake of argument, why marry a women who is “still” married and her husband is alive!!!! You see your argument is weak and has no legs to stand on?

Your second point was about the pedophilia claim you asked me to prove …… and I show you where your prophet married a 6 years old …. Isn’t that pedophilia ? Like alway you decided to change the deviate saying it was a thing popular during the time of your prophet ( you mean your prophet copied the culture of the unbelievers and pagan worshipper ….. and this is your role model? ) ….. you are confusing early marriage to pre puberty marriage? Early marriage was a thing ( among the Arabs ) but they don’t marry ladies that haven’t seen their period yet! Will you allow your 6 year old daughter get marriage to a 53 year old man? I leave that for your conscience to answer.

I dare you to explain why you think the Age of Ayesha as stated in your holy books is wrong when all your Muslim scholar agree she was 6 year old …… you are too embarrassed that you want to contradict the writing of people that were there physically with your prophet and witness it all…. Smh

As for the black stone kissing, yet against you doing your tap dancing, trying to change the topic of discussion ….. i said your prophet is an idol worshipper you asked me to prove it and i did show you in your Quran.
Also muhammed doing it is all the command y’all need, cos y’all place him above God and follow all what he does hook line and sinker , he did the kissing and ask y’all to do same stating that it will take your sins away and speak for y’all on the day of judgment…… that is the reason Muslims world wide rush to Mecca till today….. you are too embarrassed to call it idolatry thus saying it’s not a commandment in Islam just to save face.

And yet again your tap dancing…. You ask me what I understand by 7th century act of war, I told you and made you understand that Muslims worldwide do not follow what the act state, I gave you examples, verifiable examples in history, some that happened back home in our country Nigeria …….. yet against you decide to tap dance and asking me what I understood by jihad ….. hahahahaah I already explained what jihad is in those examples I gave , I guess it’s bitter a pill to swallow. Whatever your white wash definition of Jihad is does not change the fact that violence is a core part of Islam … your Quran and history is enough evidence. Even till today the violence is still being practiced all over the world.

I knew you will deny being a Sunni so you can reject the Hadith, but you can’t you are stuck with it….. 90% of Muslims in Nigeria are Sunni , you can’t deny that.

Whatever you Quran say does not change the fact that Islam is divided into Sunni, shiite and Khawarij ….. as a matter of fact there are 73 sect but these 3 are the main ones. That is a fact you can’t change even if you close your eyes to it same way you can’t save time by take the battery of the clock.

Lastly I saw how you couldn’t explain Mutar, you stylishly avoided from my previous comment….. but I will not press you on that, I know you are embarrassed.

Now I have a question for you….

According to your prophet was are the benefit of drinking his urine?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Greenholics:

These are the lies they added for non Arabic readers I dare you to copy the Arabic translation and get a translator or translate it online. …. In fact I will help you.

Quran 2:24 … ۞ وَٱلْمُحْصَنَـٰتُ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَـٰنُكُمْ ۖ كِتَـٰبَ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُم مَّا وَرَآءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَن تَبْتَغُوا۟ بِأَمْوَٰلِكُم مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَـٰفِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا ٱسْتَمْتَعْتُم بِهِۦ مِنْهُنَّ فَـَٔاتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةًۭ ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَٰضَيْتُم بِهِۦ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱلْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًۭا ٢٤.

“And chaste women, except those whom your right hands possess. God has ordained for you, and He has made lawful for you anything beyond that, if you seek And keep your wealth, guarded and not transgressing. And whatever of them you enjoy, give them their due wages, and there is no blame on you for what you see. You have followed it after the obligatory prayer. Indeed, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. 2”

The verse didn’t say anything about marriage ……. let’s say for the sake of argument, why marry a women who is “still” married and her husband is alive!!!! You see your argument is weak and has no legs to stand on?

Your second point was about the pedophilia claim you asked me to prove …… and I show you where your prophet married a 6 years old …. Isn’t that pedophilia ? Like alway you decided to change the deviate saying it was a thing popular during the time of your prophet ( you mean your prophet copied the culture of the unbelievers and pagan worshipper ….. and this is your role model? ) ….. you are confusing early marriage to pre puberty marriage? Early marriage was a thing ( among the Arabs ) but they don’t marry ladies that haven’t seen their period yet! Will you allow your 6 year old daughter get marriage to a 53 year old man? I leave that for your conscience to answer.

I dare you to explain why you think the Age of Ayesha as stated in your holy books is wrong when all your Muslim scholar agree she was 6 year old …… you are too embarrassed that you want to contradict the writing of people that were there physically with your prophet and witness it all…. Smh

As for the black stone kissing, yet against you doing your tap dancing, trying to change the topic of discussion ….. i said your prophet is an idol worshipper you asked me to prove it and i did show you in your Quran.
Also muhammed doing it is all the command y’all need, cos y’all place him above God and follow all what he does hook line and sinker , he did the kissing and ask y’all to do same stating that it will take your sins away and speak for y’all on the day of judgment…… that is the reason Muslims world wide rush to Mecca till today….. you are too embarrassed to call it idolatry thus saying it’s not a commandment in Islam just to save face.

And yet again your tap dancing…. You ask me what I understand by 7th century act of war, I told you and made you understand that Muslims worldwide do not follow what the act state, I gave you examples, verifiable examples in history, some that happened back home in our country Nigeria …….. yet against you decide to tap dance and asking me what I understood by jihad ….. hahahahaah I already explained what jihad is in those examples I gave , I guess it’s bitter a pill to swallow. Whatever your white wash definition of Jihad is does not change the fact that violence is a core part of Islam … your Quran and history is enough evidence. Even till today the violence is still being practiced all over the world.

I knew you will deny being a Sunni so you can reject the Hadith, but you can’t you are stuck with it….. 90% of Muslims in Nigeria are Sunni , you can’t deny that.

Whatever you Quran say does not change the fact that Islam is divided into Sunni, shiite and Khawarij ….. as a matter of fact there are 73 sect but these 3 are the main ones. That is a fact you can’t change even if you close your eyes to it same way you can’t save time by take the battery of the clock.

Lastly I saw how you couldn’t explain Mutar, you stylishly avoided from my previous comment….. but I will not press you on that, I know you are embarrassed.

Now I have a question for you….

According to your prophet was are the benefit of drinking his urine?

Is it Quran 2:24 or 4:24? I guess that's a typo.

Anyway your acclaimed expertise in Arabic language doesn't show you that women having husbands have also been made unlawful. So far as a woman is married to a person, no other person can marry her.

Look at a list of translations of the meaning here.

Muhammad Asad

And [forbidden to you are] all married women other than those whom you rightfully possess [through wedlock]: this is God's ordinance, binding upon you. But lawful to you are all [women] beyond these, for you to seek out, offering them of your possessions, taking them in honest wedlock, and not in fornication. And unto those with whom you desire to enjoy marriage, you shall give the dowers due to them; but you will incur no sin if, after [having agreed upon] this lawful due, you freely agree with one another upon anything [else]: behold, God is indeed all-knowing, wise

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession. This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Safi Kaskas

[You are forbidden to marry] women who are already married, except from those whom your right hands held in trust . God has ordained all of this for you. Other women are lawful to you as long as you seek to marry them and not for unlawful intimacy. If you wish to enjoy women through marriage, you will give them their bridal-gift. If you should mutually choose, after fulfilling this obligation, to do something else with the bridal-gift, you will not be blamed. God is All-Knowing and All-Wise.

Could you point at the arabic text Mutah(المتعة)
in the Quran 4:24 or any other quran verse.

Do read Quran 4:22 - 26.

Educate me please in what year was the standard for paedophilia set? I know the united states congress passed the Child Pornography Prevention Act in 1996. Can you tell me of other earlier jurisdiction?

Why do you like to dare? Are we playing truth or dare to part with money or take in drink till you get drunken? You are the wise one and are presenting an argument which really is of no consequence. Did you exhaust all information about your proposal before presenting it? Watch your head shaking so it doesn't give you pain.

I never asked you to show me that my prophet was an Idol worshipper. It appears you assume this. In any case repeatedly the Quran has statements forbidding worshipping anything other than Allah the unseen almighty God. Principles of belief which is foremost to being a muslim (believer in one almighty God).

Why do you make comparisons with what happens in Nigeria today. What exactly is the link; did these events follow a directive from the prophet? Can you show how and when?

You only follow conjecture about Sunni or Shia or any other muslim sect you know. I have shown you the Quran verse which says muslims should not be divided amongst themselves. If acclaimed muslims decide to do this that issue is between them and Allah. I am simply muslim no buts.

I cannot explain Mutar or whatever you call it and implore you to show me where it is written in the Quran perharps it would be understood.
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Silemmana(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even though I know you are not a reasonable person as you have confessed but an imbalanced scale, however for the sake of others who see this rubbish you said, I state that it is known that A Judge always orders death sentences where applicable.

Exactly how I pray that The Judge Orders you to be cast into hellfire after seeing all your blasphemies and sins as a start.

Prove him wrong instead of the insult. He mentioned many things but you're just talking about the death sentence
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Is it Quran 2:24 or 4:24? I guess that's a typo.

Anyway your acclaimed expertise in Arabic language doesn't show you that women having husbands have also been made unlawful. So far as a woman is married to a person, no other person can marry her.

Look at a list of translations of the meaning here.

Muhammad Asad

And [forbidden to you are] all married women other than those whom you rightfully possess [through wedlock]: this is God's ordinance, binding upon you. But lawful to you are all [women] beyond these, for you to seek out, offering them of your possessions, taking them in honest wedlock, and not in fornication. And unto those with whom you desire to enjoy marriage, you shall give the dowers due to them; but you will incur no sin if, after [having agreed upon] this lawful due, you freely agree with one another upon anything [else]: behold, God is indeed all-knowing, wise

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession. This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Safi Kaskas

[You are forbidden to marry] women who are already married, except from those whom your right hands held in trust . God has ordained all of this for you. Other women are lawful to you as long as you seek to marry them and not for unlawful intimacy. If you wish to enjoy women through marriage, you will give them their bridal-gift. If you should mutually choose, after fulfilling this obligation, to do something else with the bridal-gift, you will not be blamed. God is All-Knowing and All-Wise.

Could you point at the arabic text Mutah(المتعة)
in the Quran 4:24 or any other quran verse.

Do read Quran 4:22 - 26.

Educate me please in what year was the standard for paedophilia set? I know the united states congress passed the Child Pornography Prevention Act in 1996. Can you tell me of other earlier jurisdiction?

Why do you like to dare? Are we playing truth or dare to part with money or take in drink till you get drunken? You are the wise one and are presenting an argument which really is of no consequence. Did you exhaust all information about your proposal before presenting it? Watch your head shaking so it doesn't give you pain.

I never asked you to show me that my prophet was an Idol worshipper. It appears you assume this. In any case repeatedly the Quran has statements forbidding worshipping anything other than Allah the unseen almighty God. Principles of belief which is foremost to being a muslim (believer in one almighty God).

Why do you make comparisons with what happens in Nigeria today. What exactly is the link; did these events follow a directive from the prophet? Can you show how and when?

You only follow conjecture about Sunni or Shia or any other muslim sect you know. I have shown you the Quran verse which says muslims should not be divided amongst themselves. If acclaimed muslims decide to do this that issue is between them and Allah. I am simply muslim no buts.

I cannot explain Mutar or whatever you call it and implore you to show me where it is written in the Quran perharps it would be understood.

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3017
3 Narrated Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri:
"We captured some women on the Day of Awtas and they had husbands among their people. That was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah (SAW) so Allah revealed: ..And women already married, “except” those whom your right hands possess...
(4: 24 )'

I guess you don’t know your Quran or maybe English is the problem, your Quran said married women are forbidden “except” those your right hand possesses (war) …. Which mean free married woman are forbidden but married woman caught as a result of war isn’t forbidden …. Or did you not see the work “except” …..

Those newer explanation you just gave me of the verse are person like you that are embarrassed by their prophet thus trying to add words to the English translation to make it more acceptable…. I am showing you stuff from your Hadith explanation by known scholars ….. and you are quoting people that did their narration few years ago. …. And yes! I know Arabic is that a crime?

Yet another tap dancing ….. pedophilia has been frowned at from the beginning of times that is the reason you don’t see records of such the Bible that was written over 1000 years before your prophet was even born …. Neither was in practice in ancient African societies, it was never a thing accepted……. Or maybe you have historically evidence to backup pedo. and prove to us that it was a thing and your prophet whom Allah speaks to directly shamelessly participated ( I guess Allah didn’t tell him it was evil ) hahahahahaahhaah you can’t defend the indefensible.

Look at this one trying to be petty….. such a shame …..without lies Islam dies that is the reason I keep daring you to prove your lies or dare you to face the truth……

And yes! The genocide happening in southern kaduna ( predominantly Christian) today is in line with what your Quran demand of y’all … that is the reason there is an Islamic sect called boko haram today that re branded to herd men and bandit. This is jihad going on in souther kaduna, that is the reason some communities pay taxes to the bandit and are spared ( in like with the teaching of your prophet)….. don’t deny your brothers now, I know it is permissible to lie in Islam but you can’t get away with it here.

Oh you don’t know what Mutar is? Ok no problem….. you know nothing about the religion you practice anyway so I am not surprised, many of you are born into it and can’t leave or risk death….. so I feel your pain, I pray God gives you the grace and courage to make the change you seek.

Also you didn’t say anything about benefit of drinking your prophet urine, I assume you don’t know what that is as well.

Now I leave you with this, as an educated person any religion you choose to practice (not just Islam) take your time and read the religious text, know it for your self, don’t assume nothing and don’t want to be spoon fed by your imam, that is how lies are transferred from generation to generation. Peace
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Greenholics:

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3017
3 Narrated Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri:
"We captured some women on the Day of Awtas and they had husbands among their people. That was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah (SAW) so Allah revealed: ..And women already married, “except” those whom your right hands possess...
(4: 24 )'

I guess you don’t know your Quran or maybe English is the problem, your Quran said married women are forbidden “except” those your right hand possesses (war) …. Which mean free married woman are forbidden but married woman caught as a result of war isn’t forbidden …. Or did you not see the work “except” …..

Those newer explanation you just gave me of the verse are person like you that are embarrassed by their prophet thus trying to add words to the English translation to make it more acceptable…. I am showing you stuff from your Hadith explanation by known scholars ….. and you are quoting people that did their narration few years ago. …. And yes! I know Arabic is that a crime?

Yet another tap dancing ….. pedophilia has been frowned at from the beginning of times that is the reason you don’t see records of such the Bible that was written over 1000 years before your prophet was even born …. Neither was in practice in ancient African societies, it was never a thing accepted……. Or maybe you have historically evidence to backup pedo. and prove to us that it was a thing and your prophet whom Allah speaks to directly shamelessly participated ( I guess Allah didn’t tell him it was evil ) hahahahahaahhaah you can’t defend the indefensible.

Look at this one trying to be petty….. such a shame …..without lies Islam dies that is the reason I keep daring you to prove your lies or dare you to face the truth……

And yes! The genocide happening in southern kaduna ( predominantly Christian) today is in line with what your Quran demand of y’all … that is the reason there is an Islamic sect called boko haram today that re branded to herd men and bandit. This is jihad going on in souther kaduna, that is the reason some communities pay taxes to the bandit and are spared ( in like with the teaching of your prophet)….. don’t deny your brothers now, I know it is permissible to lie in Islam but you can’t get away with it here.

Oh you don’t know what Mutar is? Ok no problem….. you know nothing about the religion you practice anyway so I am not surprised, many of you are born into it and can’t leave or risk death….. so I feel your pain, I pray God gives you the grace and courage to make the change you seek.

Also you didn’t say anything about benefit of drinking your prophet urine, I assume you don’t know what that is as well.

Now I leave you with this, as an educated person any religion you choose to practice (not just Islam) take your time and read the religious text, know it for your self, don’t assume nothing and don’t want to be spoon fed by your imam, that is how lies are transferred from generation to generation. Peace

Wonderful! You quote a part of Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3017 which is what the Quran or hadith and tell me I don't know the Quran?

Can you quote the arabic verse and translate the meaning directly?

What you failed to quote in full is:

Ahmad bin Mani’ told us, Hushaym told us, Othman Al-Batti told us, on the authority of Abu Al-Khalil, on the authority of Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri, he said, “We took captives.” And there were women who were wives among their people. They mentioned that to the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and it was revealed: (And chaste women, except those Your right hands have dominion.) Abu Issa said this is a good hadith. And thus Al-Thawri narrated on the authority of Uthman Al-Batti, on the authority of Abu Al-Khalil, on the authority of Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri on the authority of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, there is something similar in this hadith on the authority of Abu Alqamah, and I do not know that anyone mentioned Abu Alqamah in this hadith, except for what Hammam mentioned on the authority of Qatada and Abu Al-Khalil, whose name is Salih bin Abi Maryam

What is difficult to understand from the Quran text that you need to go to the hadith to understand? And it does not contain Mutah so I still don't get your point. Show me in all you wrote where the Mutah is?

Where are the husbands of these women? It doesn't say in what you relate.

Can you tell me what Muhammad says about hadith since you use them so much in your argument?

Point of correction, you feel I am embarrassed and I am not. How do you reason for me or know my thoughts?

You claim to know what I think, and are fa mistaken. You're mistaken because you can never know what another person is thinking unless they tell you. The best you can do is to assume various things and yet you be very far off. The best way to know is to directly ask to get me to tell you.

People often don’t really know what they think about something until they have reflected on it.

You arbitrarily say paedophilia has been frowned at for 1000s of years can specify exactly where at least I mentioned the united states congress and put a date to it?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Greenholics: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Wonderful! You quote a part of Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3017 which is what the Quran or hadith and tell me I don't know the Quran?

Can you quote the arabic verse and translate the meaning directly?

What you failed to quote in full is:

Ahmad bin Mani’ told us, Hushaym told us, Othman Al-Batti told us, on the authority of Abu Al-Khalil, on the authority of Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri, he said, “We took captives.” And there were women who were wives among their people. They mentioned that to the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and it was revealed: (And chaste women, except those Your right hands have dominion.) Abu Issa said this is a good hadith. And thus Al-Thawri narrated on the authority of Uthman Al-Batti, on the authority of Abu Al-Khalil, on the authority of Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri on the authority of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, there is something similar in this hadith on the authority of Abu Alqamah, and I do not know that anyone mentioned Abu Alqamah in this hadith, except for what Hammam mentioned on the authority of Qatada and Abu Al-Khalil, whose name is Salih bin Abi Maryam

What is difficult to understand from the Quran text that you need to go to the hadith to understand? And it does not contain Mutah so I still don't get your point. Show me in all you wrote where the Mutah is?

Where are the husbands of these women? It doesn't say in what you relate.

Can you tell me what Muhammad says about hadith since you use them so much in your argument?

Point of correction, you feel I am embarrassed and I am not. How do you reason for me or know my thoughts?

You claim to know what I think, and are fa mistaken. You're mistaken because you can never know what another person is thinking unless they tell you. The best you can do is to assume various things and yet you be very far off. The best way to know is to directly ask to get me to tell you.

People often don’t really know what they think about something until they have reflected on it.

You arbitrarily say paedophilia has been frowned at for 1000s of years can specify exactly where at least I mentioned the united states congress and put a date to it?

Oya clap for your self cos you can differentiate between the Quran and the Hadith…. Oya clap for yourself.

Isn’t the use of the Hadith to explain Quran verse? So hilarious you asking me what I went to the Hadith, ok no vex I will not go to your very own Hadith again….. cos it seem the Hadith really pissed you off…... can’t you see you are tap Dancing?

Even Al bukhari says the men were reluctant to have the woman because their husband were there……

So you really don’t know what Mutar is….. Eyah go ask your sheik , y’all really don’t ready your holy books …… any Muslims that dare read the Quran and the Hadith ( not just cram the Arabic without knowing the meaning ) is on his way out of Islam.

Imagine equating child pornography act to law against pedophilia

You really don’t know nothing I thought it was only the Quran you happen not to read but it seems you don’t even know the history of the world , before the US there have been 100’s of very very advanced civilizations all over the world with law against pedophilia, an example is in ancient Africa communities it was a crime punishable by death, your ignorance is not an excuse …… this is the same ignorance your Islam teacher depend on to keep y’all in the bondage of Islam.

You don’t know what Mutar is, you don’t know what your prophet said about the benefit of his followers drinking his urine , you don’t know what your Quran says, you are rejecting the Hadith and your well accessory’s Islamic scholars …… you know nothing about the religion you are defending ….. and yet you are here shamelessly making a case for pedophilia, better go learn about your religion sir.

Lastly the aim of this post I made is to get people like you to a place where you will study ( not to memorizing the verse) your holy books on your own and asking questions….. because I am 100% when you start reading your Quran you will see the lies in Islam and take a turn. Peace and good luck
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Silemmana:

Prove him wrong instead of the insult. He mentioned many things but you're just talking about the death sentence

I did that, that's why you see he moved post
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=Greenholics post=127437997

Oya clap for your self cos you can differentiate between the Quran and the Hadith…. Oya clap for yourself.

Isn’t the use of the Hadith to explain Quran verse? So hilarious you asking me what I went to the Hadith, ok no vex I will not go to your very own Hadith again….. cos it seem the Hadith really pissed you off…... can’t you see you are tap Dancing?

Even Al bukhari says the men were reluctant to have the woman because their husband were there……

So you really don’t know what Mutar is….. Eyah go ask your sheik , y’all really don’t ready your holy books …… any Muslims that dare read the Quran and the Hadith ( not just cram the Arabic without knowing the meaning ) is on his way out of Islam.

You really don’t know nothing I thought it was only the Quran you happen not to read but it seems you don’t even know the history of the world , before the US there have been 100’s of very very advanced civilizations all over the world with law against pedophilia, an example is in ancient Africa communities it was a crime punishable by death, your ignorance is not an excuse …… this is the same ignorance your Islam teacher depend on to keep y’all in the bondage of Islam.

You don’t know what Mutar is, you don’t know what your prophet said about the benefit of his followers drinking his urine , you don’t know what your Quran says, you are rejecting the Hadith and your well accessory’s Islamic scholars …… you know nothing about the religion you are defending ….. and yet you are here shamelessly making a case for pedophilia, better go learn about your religion sir.

Lastly the aim of this post I made is to get people like you to a place where you will study ( not to memorizing the verse) your holy books on your own and asking questions….. because I am 100% when you start reading your Quran you will see the lies in Islam and take a turn. Peace and good luck
[/quote]
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by Explore2xmore: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Greenholics:

See who fails to show an argument! You say Mutah and it is not in the verse of the Quran you name or can you show it to me? You tell me to read the Quran believing you yourself know it yet you cannot specifically show where the word Mutah is? Who is false claiming here?

You run to a hadith which shows your further inadequacy as there is no word called Mutah there either. Can you precisely show your argument and stop meandering?

You are diverting that's why the initial talk on urine was ignored. In any case show me what prophet Muhammad says about this and also answer what Muhammad's statement on hadith is.

You ignorantly run to Bukhari and I ask you is it Bukhari that defines Islam? How can you teach what you yourself don't know? You are unable to show me Mutah and are running your keyboard in vain. Show me you can't!

Between you and me who is memorizing? You hear mutah and don't even know where it exists! A terrible show of bad comedy is all you display. State facts not whims.

Show me the laws you claim as talk is cheap or rather keyboard hounding ain't play.

Peace and good luck in finding frivolous claims of one who follows an attempt to slander he doesn't know about? Oh please!
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by correctguy101(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2023
taiwiki:
don't worry. On the day of judgement you will be asked about all these lies you wrote up there... just prepare to defend yourself well.

Oh..

A separate day of judgement of Allah (The God)?

Na wa o.

Which force push this ancestor enter nairaland this morning?
Re: Why I Think Muhammad Is Not A Prophet From God! by correctguy101(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Greenholics:

And you forget to know that nobody in the Old Testament was a “Christian” …. Read that again!

Also the laws were too hard to the people and that is the reason God sent his son Jesus to re arrange laws and bring a new era of love, peace, grace and forgiveness. But that does not concern you

One thing Muslims do alot that I find funny is they always play the “what about game” ….. when asked a question they will avoid the question ( cos they are embarrassed by what Muhammad did) by asking “ what about” your Bible, same or similar violence happened in the “ old “ testament…. It is Called for a reason!

But let’s go with what you think the Bible says, but nowhere in the Bible did God of the Bible command is people of attack, rape, steal from peaceful people? No where did they forced thier religion on people, no where did was pedophilia institutionalized….. but same can’t be said of the Quran.

The legacy of Muhammad is so evil that his command lead to the destruction of most part of the world today!

Abeg comot here..

What was the real beef about displacing the nations and giving their ancestral territories to the isrealites?

Abi you no know where Abraham come from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cell-phones And Bibles! / What If It Happens Tonight? / My Lamentation For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.