Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister (14454 Views)

The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by PussyKing(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Myhusband(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2023
if the President in not a manager of his first and basic resource, what then is he managing?

you attack the minister of petroleum, what then happen aftermath?

many advise these people couldn't advise Buhari they find their voice now because they're not in power

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Donjuan77: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2023
He didn't say that when buhari was there why now

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Minister for petroleum or not the sad reality is that Nigeria will never get better in a trillion years to come

Save us the sentimental bull shitttt

Even with a first class Yoruba accountant?
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Nerdnextdoor: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2023
I often find it perplexing how these APC leaders think. Managing the Presidency alone is a challenging responsibility for a truly dedicated president. Adding the very significant role of the Minister of Petroleum to an already demanding job of ruling over the most populous black nation, raises doubts about the president's genuine commitment to effective governance.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Keme4Real(f): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Why u no talk so during your time. Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Kukutente23: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

For this Nigeria, if you try give the position of Petroleum Minister to anybody, the person would simply give all Oil Mining Lisence, Oil Import Lisence, Oil Wells to his friends and family

Jonathan was scammed by Allison Madueke till today

Stop advertising your ignorance
The Petroleum minister can't sign oil prospecting licence or oil mining licence. Only the president can
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Keme4Real(f): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Fake man
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by delkuf(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Why didn't sanusi say anything about it when buhari was president and petroleum minister. He should just shut up
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by SoNature(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:
Was Sanusi dead during Buhari’s tenures

You didn't read the article.
He advised Ebola not to copy what his predecessor did.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by LillyandDaisy: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2023
The advice would’ve work some years back, now is too late. Emir!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Kilometres: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Him dey just dey break?

I like what Timubu is doing to these northerners.

They think they are the only ones that have the monopoly of nepotism and behave anyhow.

When Buhari did this, they were dumb right?
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by bayelsaowei(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2023
How would he steal effectively if he does not become the petroleum minister?
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Irony1: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Whalis:
Sanusi just on his microphone that had been off all through the regime of Buhari.

Is it that you guys have short memory? This man was an ardent critic of Buhari, even during the FX crisis when the rate started to tank in 2016 he was the first to raise an alarm. Make una fear God naaaaa
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Irony1: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Donjuan77:
He didn't say that when buhari was there why now

Bros he was an ardent critic of Buhari
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Irony1: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Keme4Real:
Why u no talk so during your time. Ewu.

He did ooooo una dey forget so soon that this was why he was deposed as an Emir.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by orisa37: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2023
WHY DID YOU NOT SAY SO AT BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by orisa37: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
WHY DID YOU NOT SAY SO AT BUHARINOMICS. YOU CAN'T UNDERRATE TINUBU NOW.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
President being the petroleum minister is nothing but greed....
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by dododawa1: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
BUHARI started

It
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by dododawa1: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:
The advice would’ve work some years back, now is too late. Emir!
Deposited

Emir.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by johannu(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Minister for petroleum or not the sad reality is that Nigeria will never get better in a trillion years to come

Those who know know.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by optionalY09: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

You didn't read the article.
He advised Ebola not to copy what his predecessor did.

You know what fvck you! Hard in your fvcking butt. Stinking crap
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Bliss52: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop advertising your ignorance
The Petroleum minister can't sign oil prospecting licence or oil mining licence. Only the president can

You know nothing yet argue .. you need help

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by SoNature(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

You know what fvck you! Hard in your fvcking butt. Stinking crap

Lost child, read next time, you hear?
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Bliss52: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
accumulating

Asthmatic
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by optionalY09: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Lost child, read next time, you hear?

Guess what? next time you want to mention people don’t mention me. If you ever mention me again i will fvck you up online and real life.. I know police and lawyers
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Kukutente23: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

You know nothing yet argue .. you need help
Go and read the PIA and other legislation before it.
Only the president approves allocation or renewal of Oil blocks
Your problem is you always want to spin everything even with your limited knowledge
I don't know if you're practicing to become a PR practitioner but if so, at least learn from your mistakes
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by SoNature(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

Guess what? next time you want to mention people don’t mention me. If you ever mention me again i will fvck you up in person and real life.. I know police and lawyers

Keep quiet, mister. If you don't want people to mention you, don't comment on Nairaland. This a public forum! Next time, read before commenting so you don't sound stupid! Police and lawyers my foot!
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by optionalY09: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Keep quiet. If you don't want people to mention you, don't comment on Nairaland. Police and lawyers my foot!

talk shit and see fvcking sh!t
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Bluntemperor: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:
Was Sanusi dead during Buhari’s tenures

Ask ,him o!
Sanusi,is one of the troubles with Nigeria,as he too has different Agenda - you are not a politician but you dabble into Politics too much!
Although,Sanusi has candidly made a good Statements on this Petroleum Minister issue,the Masses should ask - why President Tinubu is now the Minister of Petroleum - Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills / Emperor Naruhito Hosts Tea Party For African Leaders Attending TICAD7 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.