Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail (21004 Views)

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by 4tomandchi: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2023
This man should not bite more than he can shew oh...the Ambode treatment is waiting for him.

Wike is Wicked and dangerous
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by mrblessed(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Wike didn't surrender his. Why would you? Fight on. You are the Governor.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by SoNature(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Djele:
And who told you your drug dealer president will even stay up to four years

Oboy, rest! Ebola will rig the next election and remain in power. If Obi cannot have it, Tinubu should. Power needs to remain in the South so northerners don't see it as their birthright.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by numericalguy(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims are coming for you.

I don't know why they hate yoruba Christians and every christian.

Be ready to be called Omo Igbo because they are taught from kids to hate Omo Igbo,so anyone they hate including yorubas Christians na Omo Igbo.

IPOB cannibals always trying to cause division wherever they went.

Even here in the north, they are always fanning the amber's of hate and disunity.

Very toxic and disgusting PIIGS

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Fubara really has powerful enemies determined to run him out of office, but they won't succeed.They are probably after his removal because he refused to agree on the cut of state funds to be allocated to them.
So they wanted to put in someone who will dance to their music.

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Amarabae(f): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2023
My maiden state governor
The Lord is your strength
Never bow to intimidation
Rivers State is not Lagos
You are a real Ijaw Man
Be brave and fight that narcissistic frog voiced being

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by oyeb15: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Wike is a toothless dog
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Themanleshey:

What these fools refuse to understand is that there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian in the whole of Yoruba land !

You are just trying to cause division where there is none . So look for something else to masturbate on . ✌️

Maybe you are wiser than Prof Akintola of MURIC, a Yoruba Muslim

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by gigabyte13: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

Be ready to be called Omo Igbo because they are taught from kids to hate Omo Igbo,so anyone they hate including yorubas Christians na Omo Igbo.

Please take your drugs has prescribed.
Na another new year, you dey look so ooo
E no go good make you still carry this disease enter new year abegggggggggg.

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by bigcasava1(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Mr Governor is highly cerebral and articulate. Extra grease to his elbows in maintaining peace and fostering progress for the state.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by ycat: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Is there anything else in your head aside Yoruba? The division is from you ASAWO, Yoruba is Yoruba, no difference. We are Yoruba first before any religion.
goodnessme1:

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Kukutente23: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Your mandate? grin grin grin

I can't remember this guy saying anything during his campaign. I am sure he did not spend any amount for campaign and mobilization either. grin

This life is funny sha. Wike put him there to gain access to Rivers money. It's obvious that they have fallen apart. People who didn't help Fubara to get there are obviously the ones cheering him on now. Most of those people also want access to Rivers money, which they would not have gotten if Fubara was still loyal to Wike. The remaining people are supporting Fubara because of their opposition to Wike.

Anyway, I don't care about any of them. God-fatherism is bad for the common people.
You're sure he did not spend any money? Did Wike spend "any" money as well?
You can't know if he said anything during campaign because Wike chose to run a one man show.

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by ycat: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2023
The same way your rapist father said he would not be president and his cannibal ass LULE!
Djele:
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by jamesversion: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
My maiden state governor
The Lord is your strength
Never bow to intimidation
Rivers State is not Lagos
You are a real Ijaw Man
Be brave and fight that narcissistic frog voiced being

Two things make Igbos hate Wike.

1) He destroyed IPOB in Oyigbo, Rivers State.

2) He transferred Obis vote to Tinubu.

Amarachi please rest.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by duduade: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Those his sayings highlighted that he and his godfather (that one that keeps shrinking in looks and brain because of his APC azzz licking) are still not on good terms
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Opans: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Themanleshey:

What these fools refuse to understand is that there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian in the whole of Yoruba land !

You are just trying to cause division where there is none . So look for something else to masturbate on . ✌️
actually there is.

I don't support tribalism, bt this is for real. I lived in SW for a while and in d north. Yoruba Muslims and Christians are like two different tribes living in one community

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by saintkel(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
k2money:

You can't divide yoruba with this tactics, the more you people showing hatred to yoruba Muslim the more we know your agenda is to bring chaos to us. Continue sinking Obi.
and u ended up calling Obi....d next is to call Igbos...e no de hard una again

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by saintkel(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Oboy, rest! Ebola will rig the next election and remain in power. If Obi cannot have it, Tinubu should. Power needs to remain in the South so northerners don't see it as their birthright.
supported
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Alliswell248: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

A kid in reasoning......
See somebody's wife and mother......spit.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2023
4tomandchi:
This man should not bite more than he can shew oh...the Ambode treatment is waiting for him.

Wike is Wicked and dangerous
Rivers is not Lagos
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Alliswell248: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Opans:
actually there is.

I don't support tribalism, bt this is for real. I lived in SW for a while and in d north. Yoruba Muslims and Christians are like two different tribes living in one community

None....
Am a Christian..... nothing like that in SW.

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by TimeMachine2: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Even after your useless candidate cried to Pastor Oyedepo in his infamous yes daddy bigotry, Ekiti state still voted for Muslim- Muslim tickets, keep shouting Yoruba Muslims from now till 2073, one thing for sure is an ibo man can never rule this country.

goodnessme1:

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Abusufian: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Djele:
who told u ur father wil b alive in d nxt 2 years

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Righthussle: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

What's the connection between Jesus and the news story?

If someone tells you that your Muhammed is a paedophile, you will start destroying the country but you enjoy doing that which you wouldn't allow.

Lol... Oga did I mention Jesus or Mohammed in my comments abi you know I'm referring to him since he is fake?

Who cares about Jesus or Mohammed?

Guy this is 2023 not 1823.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Yestogood: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Righthussle:

Please what is bringing Yoruba muslims and Christians in what is going on in Rivers State?

If you're reading my comment, I have a message for you.

MIRACLE HEALING IS FAKE. Don't patronize miracle healers. Go to hospital if you're sick

God is real. I pray for you, may God have mercy on you, so that the day you go to the hospital and the doctor asks you to go to Redemption Camp doesn't come.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Crowdboom(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

This is not religious matter

Muslims don't hate christian in person but fabricated fact that Jesus is God

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Triangles1(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Righthussle:

Please what is bringing Yoruba muslims and Christians in what is going on in Rivers State?

MIRACLE HEALING IS FAKE. Don't patronize miracle healers. Go to hospital if you're sick

Absolutely right, tell them if they will listen to you.

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Whalis: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Djele:
Nobody gave u mandate, wike rigged u in
Those beating that drum for him are yet to show him the card.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by IamANigerianMan: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Righthussle:

So people don't die in the hospital ? the country where malaria killed people is your country, No malaria malaria medicine is less than N1000, your government rules by your Muslim brother has improvised people and the only hope they have is God the almighty healer, people resulted to self help , no amount of ISLAMIC propaganda would work against christian,. You talk like your useless father SATAN.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Crowdboom(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

What's the connection between Jesus and the news story?

If someone tells you that your Muhammed is a paedophile, you will start destroying the country but you enjoy doing that which you wouldn't allow.

Maybe you should re-read it loud and louder because there is no where Jesus is mentioned in this message.

Stop masturbating

Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari / Fayose To Agric Olope Market Shop Owners: Unlock Your Shops Or Forfeit Them / Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60