Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail (21027 Views)

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by HRMK: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
mandate?could you be there without WIKE?how have you repaid him?TRAITOR!
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by k2money(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Zeebuy:

Something wey no concern obi in any way, you still had to find a way to drag him into it.

Useless Yoruba Muslim😒
Ogun kill you for trying to bring war to yoruba tribe. Bleep you am an agnostic
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by k2money(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2023
blackgold2018:
both of you. The one you quoted and you, are insane.

Poor tribalistic fools. That can’t afford a 3square meal.

Rich men from all tribes doesn’t have time for this nonsense you too are doing.

Na only poor fools carry tribe division for head.
You are insane and foolish. Where did I carry tribes for head? Someone initiating war to yoruba land and expect me to be happy.
And for the meal o beliefs you are the one feeding me and my family
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by k2money(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2023
saintkel:
and u ended up calling Obi....d next is to call Igbos...e no de hard una again
I have no business with Igbo but that Yoruba Muslim was from obidient that's why I tag Obi
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Zeebuy: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2023
k2money:

Ogun kill you for trying to bring war to yoruba tribe. Bleep you am an agnostic

Amadioha strike your empty skull for being so incredibly useless.

Screw your papa, and shove your agnostic up your ass
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by k2money(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Zeebuy:

Amadioha strike your empty skull for being so incredibly useless.

Screw your papa, and shove your agnostic up your ass
You mess with the wrong person today.from henceforth you will start living in hell from calamity to another calamity. As for your father am not raise to abuse someone father, but you will be put to shame everywhere you go to. Oloriburuku, want to cause war in Yoruba land because of an election.infact poverty will turn to be your personal friend.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Britishpea: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims are coming for you.

I don't know why they hate yoruba Christians and every christian.

Be ready to be called Omo Igbo because they are taught from kids to hate Omo Igbo,so anyone they hate including yorubas Christians na Omo Igbo.

It’s very easy to identify a fool and wooled-headed -brain. In all the above, all your tiny brain could process is what you just wrote. I pity your future. If you are given a role you can’t contribute any meaningful stakes in a development either in terms of advice or otherwise.

Well, Fubara has no mandate. No one knew him and he couldn’t have won without Wike. Technically the mandate belongs to Wike.
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by Makavelli001: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Click to Join our revolutionary movement

https:///EVT4juSj4pU3AzYgpJspH6
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by lapintoz: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yorubas have the most accommodating culture, we are not bigots. If not, will the Igbos have the audacity to say yoruba land is no man's land? CAN THEY SAY THIS IN KANO?

to your question, I will vote Oshibajo because he is the better of the lot.

blackgold2018:
exactly what I wrote up here. You are no different.

You responding to them, is it for the fun or you are actually a tribalistic poor bigot.

Next presidential election, if they present Osibanjo, Tinubu and Atiku.(I no why I excluded Obi’s name completely) Who are you going to vote for?
Re: Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail by blackgold2018(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
lapintoz:
Yorubas have the most accommodating culture, we are not bigots. If not, will the Igbos have the audacity to say yoruba land is no man's land? CAN THEY SAY THIS IN KANO?

to your question, I will vote Oshibajo because he is the better of the lot.

good I thought you will say tinubu

And what brought about the Yoruba and Igbo talk again.

You are so tribalistic. Nnawah oo. Poor people mentality. Rich men no get that time.

During elections rich politicians will use tribalistic people like you

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal