Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates (14518 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Opans: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
How can you look us eye to eye and tell us that you feed a grown-up man in Nigeria with N750 a day?
See hypocrisy
But you expect a person to survive on minimum wage of 35000 to feed pay rent and transport,buy clothes and healthcare as well as look after a family
you're supporting nonsense

A prisoner does not have d liberty to source extra funds

But a Freeman does
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by iLegendd(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2023
grin I didn't read because I don't want to laugh. FG doesn't care about good people who are not in jail let alone good/bad people who are in jail. A security dog is surely more important to them.
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Gajagojo: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Opans:

But a Freeman does
What am I supporting? Can you tell us? It is not mandatory to comment if you don't understand English

1 Like

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

What am I supporting? Can you tell us? It is not mandatory to comment if you don't understand English

Ewoo!!!...see quick vawulence
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Gajagojo: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ewoo!!!...see quick vawulence
. Too early in the day to start stupid talk.
Read and comprehend properly before talking nonsense
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by WildChild00(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2023
IVORY2009:
Lol

This is terrible, if you go to other countries, the amount budgetted for imates by the government is overwhelming. In Nigeria it's dogs and animals that gets the larger budget, this is a shame to the country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by waveman2: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2023
I tire oh,they are even doing well more than some of their mates outside who still support their oppressors.At least they don't pay accommodation and children school fees whereas the ones outside collects N1167 and still pay bills on top is that not worse than been in prison?

Gajagojo:
How can you look us eye to eye and tell us that you feed a grown-up man in Nigeria with N750 a day?
See hypocrisy
But you expect a person to survive on minimum wage of 35000 to feed pay rent and transport,buy clothes and healthcare as well as look after a family
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Antoeni(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Security Dog Has Been Well Fed Better Than 43 % of.The Nation population
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by waveman2: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2023
It is peopl like you that don't see anything wrong with the leaders you put in power.Does govt policy allow a civil servant take extra jobs?Even when you own a business can you effectively manage the business when you are not there?that is why our civil service is so messed up.

Opans:

But a Freeman does
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by correctyourself(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2023
Is that so, i wouldn't be surprised if politicians starts replacing the list of those dogs with their relationships as they are use to grabbing any source of money grin grin
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Lemos14: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
See hypocrisy

You were defending apc government that doesn't care about you. I dont know why you're angry that their dogs are more important than you. If you need an extra source of income go and farm
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by bdon123(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
See hypocrisy
U dey mind d idiots....how can 35k be minimum wage wen 1 ltre petrol cost 700
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by waice6571: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Don't commit crime if you don't want to find yourself in this situation where dogs have more values than humans.

Oriyeye ni m'ogun, taise lo po....
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Well, security dogs are more useful than inmates na.

So they're eating 750 naira rood? A Freeman like me can't afford that.
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by dfrost: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2023
unite4real:
Maybe one of them is more useful to the society than the other. But it's unfair that many innocent people are languishing in prisons without trials.

Major issue we are facing here are the magistrates. They don't just care. Simple.

Speed up a trial, no. They are always looking for what is not looking for them.
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Karemarealty288(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2023
waice6571:

Oriyeye ni m'ogun, taise lo po....

Nkutu mguru erire laa otimekpa, oroli zataka mposeri olomiri kpokpoero grin
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Decarbonisation: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Government wey don craze.
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by finallybusy: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Na to chop the security dogs then.
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by rajiedreez: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Not FG, it's the NCS recommendations that the FG will implement
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by EngrKemp: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
Don't be surprised, they might be paying those dogs salaries ......

That how corrupt the country is.....
The dogs v ranks n they know it
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by spiSeyi: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2023
I just like Oshiomole he is a selfless leader
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by 99persait(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2023
The security dogs are more useful than the inmates

1 Like

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
All those people that are always quick to call obi's name I wonder were they have gone. You people are not ashamed of yourselves. Just imagine the scam this apc is dishing left, right and center

Do you have some of your family members as inmates?

1 Like

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
99persait:
The security dogs are more useful than the inmates

When I was doing my NYSC we visited the Prison some inmates told us that they won't want to leave because they pay no bills, no rent and are being fed and that they will choose to commit crimes in order to be returned as inmates.

1 Like

Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you have some of your family members as inmates?

You guys are good at trolling buh u definitely don't acknowledge ur stupidity
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You guys are good at trolling buh u definitely don't acknowledge ur stupidity

grin says Funkyswagzz
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin says Funkyswagzz

I don't blame u at all cos u have no shame
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I don't blame u at all cos u have no shame

Says Funkyswagzz grin
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by femicyrus(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2023
I feel for emefiele
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Opans: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

that means your English must be terrible
Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by Opans: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When I was doing my NYSC we visited the Prison some inmates told us that they won't want to leave because they pay no bills, no rent and are being fed and that they will choose to commit crimes in order to be returned as inmates.
lies kee u der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Chase Edo Workers From Offices / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties / Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.