Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi (23823 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Obi is a major importer into Nigeria. P&G now wants to join the importation club. P&G is struggling globally not because of Nigeria they have closed production in several countries in the last 5 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Imagine this foolish bigot that will never see anything wrong with the carnage going on in his home state, talking nonsense.

While you are at it, why don't you tell us why you are living in lagos after developing anambra? The legendary 'Go and verify' nematode has become a gossip blogger dishing outs fake aba made statistics on per second basis.

This discussion is beyond your mental capacity, little wonder your resorted to using gutter language against a man that has achieved more than you will ever do even in 20 lifetimes. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by mikywonder(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Coming from the most useless politician in Nigeria of all time. Peter Gringory Obi aka the Pandora thief should be quiet.
Agbado urchin
Zombie
Mumu
Wetin u know
No be to dey shout up and down
Dey collect ordinary 35k every month
Do u have a future

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Coming from the most useless politician in Nigeria of all time. Peter Gringory Obi aka the Pandora thief should be quiet.
see this weyrey, hunger will soon finish you. You will change tune by force

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oga rest
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Henadih(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
We Pity your pity.

Suffer go finish you before you go get sense at all.

Bigots

TimeMachine2:

2 Likes

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Niok: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
But that idiot called tunubu said investors are trooping in, in their numbers 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:

That’s has Chairman 3 of your big banks, even your SEC, built businesses and companies, sat and Chairman boardrooms home and abroad. Govern a state without borrowing a penny and still saving, no Nigeria governor have pulled that feat. What a man

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by YesDaddyTill203: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
HERO beer loud mouth. How many businesses this did this idiot bring to Anambra besides Bewrey in which he had a financial interest? The answer is ZERO.

P and G is having financial difficulties in other countries too. They need to change their business model not because of Nigeria but because of the changing world economic reality that has moved on from the old system that P and G is used to.
Old businesses fail unless they adapt to the new world economic reality and methodologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

You never collect your own share of #260million budgeted for Aso rock animals??

No come here and wail later oo
That was below the Belt Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by thirdi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Poor power, multiple taxation and inflation and poor Naira are the core reasons these companies are changing their business model and going into production in the favourable environment and selling in Nigeria.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Martinez39s(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
For a billionaire with no stress, this guy carries the interest of the country like gala. Too bad he is fighting for a country that doesn't deserve him.

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Racoon:
No sane investor will put his hard earned money into prospects under a government filled with the manner of despicable greedy super looters criminals as obtainable today in this nation.

You are Very Right.

The Fact That The Naira Continues To Be Crippled Following The Excessive Corruption, Excessive Taxes And Epileptic Power Supply; Many Firms Would Have To Fold Up.

I fear that The Worse is Yet To HIT Nigeria. If The Price of Food And Fuel Doubles Again in Year 2024, There Could Surely Be A Genocide in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingKO22:
Ok

Are you tired of attacking Peter obi I thought he is a loser how u? Are you winner, do u feel like a winner?

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by ashala(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:

you are a Buffon thats why you will continue suffering

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lyrics269:
Ipob theif should keep quiet jor.
nobody go vote u

Lame u really sound lame for sure. So u prefer to suffer no wonder

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:

If with what's happening in Nigeria and you're still calling obi useless for calling out government then you must be the most useless and biggest fool in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by yahoodetector: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
I was so overjoyed yesterday where one Yoruba woman came to my cousin's pharmacy to buy Ventolin and she was told that it is 16k.

She pleaded that she had 7k only but my cousin told her that 7k is not even up to the cost price.

She pleaded that she was having heavy crisis but my cousin said there was nothing he could do and that she should go for another brand that was cheaper.

The mumu insisted that she wanted Ventolin, mumbled some jargon and left.

My cousin then said something that I saw as very note worthy...that after Lagos state government closes their shops and businesses for days and forces them to pay heavy taxes and levies to open them coupled with the exodus of some pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, the money they lost plus the ones they paid in levies will be added to the cost of commodities and it is still dem dem that will pay for it.

So LASG, continue locking up/taxing Igbos in your Lagos and think you are trying to destroy them...they pay you the levies and the next day, what they sell for N2,500 will be increased to N5,500 to cover up those expenses and na still una people go pay.

Useless buffons
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
This stup1d idi0t and his kingsmen will never want Nigeria to progress all because he lost election.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
opamoses1:

It's terrible. The government needs to come down hard in these importers. It's putting a pressure on forex too. The usual noise makers will immediately start acting like the victim 👇

Kafir get a job, you are disturbing the forum with excess stupid comments between you and your kafir kind

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
For GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), They Said They Can't Compete With Iya ~Agbo

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by seguno2: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Racoon:
No sane investor will put his hard earned money into prospects under a government filled with the manner of despicable greedy super looters criminals as obtainable today in this nation.

Why should investors put their hard earned money into an economy of Pandora tax dodgers who are hypocrites

Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement About Him – Dele Alake

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Glister: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
femisplash:
Can someone close to this fraud give him a slap and shut his hell up. This fraud shut down his NEXT company in the UK early this year, was it also because of perceived negative growth in the UK?.. This female look-alike of a man is the biggest hypocrite ever. Companies are going under in US, UK, everyday yet these countries keep moving. We have had big comanies as Dunlop, Mitchelin, Bata, etc, shut down in Nigeria, decades back YET Nigeria keeps moving being the biggest economy in Africa, a strong and resilient economy, all these shit doesn't scare us.
The fact being that these foreign companies operate their businesses in dollar value and take as much dollars they could from us back to their country, that's all they cared about.
Truth is, no country or business would ever ignore the biggest economy in Africa. As new sets of foreign Investors come in with big bucks commitments, there's better days ahead. Children of hate and the Agulu fraud will be left in shame.

To say you hv a low IQ is to state the obvious..New companies coming to where ,? To a vwry corrupt nation whose laws are uncertain and whose govt daily subdue the rights of the law and goodwill of masses?
If you don't know i will remind u again that Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the whole world with the poverty index as less than a dollar per day for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
yahoodetector:
I was so overjoyed yesterday where one Yoruba woman came to my cousin's pharmacy to buy Ventolin and she was told that it is 16k.

She pleaded that she had 7k only but my cousin told her that 7k is not even up to the cost price.

She pleaded that she was having heavy crisis but my cousin said there was nothing he could do and that she should go for another brand that was cheaper.

The mumu insisted that she wanted Ventolin, mumbled some jargon and left.

My cousin then said something that I saw as very note worthy...that after Lagos state government closes their shops and businesses for days and forces them to pay heavy taxes and levies to open them coupled with the exodus of some pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, the money they lost plus the ones they paid in levies will be added to the cost of commodities and it is still dem dem that will pay for it.

So LASG, continue locking up/taxing Igbos in your Lagos and think you are trying to destroy them...they pay you the levies and the next day, what they sell for N2,500 will be increased to N5,500 to cover up those expenses and na still una people go pay.

Useless buffons

You are just been ignorant, pure one😂😂
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by seguno2: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kossyso:

Ashamed of him being into importation business or what? Has the country stopped importing fuel? I really don't get you.

Importers like Peter Obi?

What do you want to happen to his Obidient followers
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by spako4(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lame u really sound lame for sure. So u prefer to suffer no wonder
Stop shouting suffer suffer, Obi can never paddle the canoes of this country more than how Tinubu is doing it.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by blackgold2018(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Imagine this foolish bigot that will never see anything wrong with the carnage going on in his home state, talking nonsense.

While you are at it, why don't you tell us why you are living in lagos after developing anambra? The legendary 'Go and verify' nematode has become a gossip blogger dishing outs fake aba made statistics on per second basis.
nnawah oo. May Nigeria continue to happen to you and your family. Poor fool
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by drerocker: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/why-investors-are-running-away-from-nigeria-peter-obi/
Go n rest oga if u can't contribute your best to the development of. Nigerians join hands with tinubu ok
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
TinubuNG:
Stop shouting suffer suffer, Obi can never paddle the canoes of this country more than how Tinubu is doing it.

Lol tinubu is doing a very good job we can see it clearly😂😂
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
drerocker:

Go n rest oga if u can't contribute your best to the development of. Nigerians join hands with tinubu ok

Are you resting at the moment
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Peter Obi is now a blogger 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola / How Does One Get A Government Appointment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.