Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi (23831 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by mightyhaze: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

We know you afonjaaa
lool

I've always known that dumb cluck was a yorobba boygrin

Always claiming ijaw here ..

How did u dig up his 2016 post cheesy
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by clockwisereport: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Ogene001:

While igbos were importing did they stop others from importing? Even as multinationals are fleeing from your region Igbos are producing a replacement for their products. Babymate diapers produced in Anambra will take P&G customers

Ngobros to the world
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol na statistics we go chop? If obi is going to be worse how is this mess we are in better? Abi u want us to give u one more year?
What you don't know is that , BATISTS are not zombie , if he fail to deliver averagely in 2 years, he will be heavily criticize, we created different SM accounts to campaign for him and so the same things will be done to trol him but hating him like you people are doing just in his barely 7months is political and insensitive.

I pray he will not fail, Nigeria will work, amen.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2023
TinubuNG:
What you don't know is that , BATISTS are not zombie , if he fail to deliver averagely in 2 years, he will be heavily criticize, we created different SM accounts to campaign for him and so the same things will be done to trol him but hating him like you people are doing just in his barely 7months is political and insensitive.

I pray he will not fail, Nigeria will work, amen.

Do you actually think anybody is enjoying what is going on. Do you know how much his reckless policies have affected my business. It's all by the special grace of God that my business is standing today. It got to a point we barely know the price of goods in the market cos price of goods was changing everyday. How can u float the naira when u don't have anything to back it up. Thank goodness he pegged it if not by now so many people's business would have folded. He took off the subsidy fine buh u don't allow the naira to float its a criminal act. This is the reason so many companies are living cos the ease of doing business is no longer visible. Had it been we didn't make alot of noise and criticize him he would have thought he is doing the right thing. The likes of freestuff will come online to type rubbish everyday and u think if everybody was like him things will improve? I thank God tinubu listens cos if he was like buhari my dear, we would have been in serious trouble by now.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Do you actually think anybody is enjoying what is going on. Do you know how much his reckless policies have affected my business. It's all by the special grace of God that my business is standing today. It got to a point we barely know the price of goods in the market cos price of goods was changing everyday. How can u float the naira when u don't have anything to back it up. Thank goodness he pegged it if not by now so many people's business would have folded. He took off the subsidy fine buh u don't allow the naira to float its a criminal act. This is the reason so many companies are living cos the ease of doing business is no longer visible. Had it been we didn't make alot of noise and criticize him he would have thought he is doing the right thing. The likes of freestuff will come online to type rubbish everyday and u think if everybody was like him things will improve? I thank God tinubu listens cos if he was like buhari my dear, we would have been in serious trouble by now.
Yea , it's one of the things I like him for, He's a good listener. You are right on how businesses are affected by government policies but may I say it's one of those certain though decision government have to make to right the wrong and then again, if he's unable to come up with great results in 2 years like I said , I will criticize him constructively.
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2023
TinubuNG:
Yea , it's one of the things I like him for, He's a good listener. You are right on how businesses are affected by government policies but may I say it's one of those certain though decision government have to make to right the wrong and then again, if he's unable to come up with great results in 2 years like I said , I will criticize him constructively.

You need to start criticizing him now so it doesn't get too late. His reckless expenses and some of his ministers is what worries me. If he gets things right fine buh the level of stealing will be very high like we are experiencing already. These are the criteria we need to look into cos it's only gonna get worse. Have u even asked yourself all those saved after the subsidy was removed were they are?
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by millionboi2: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:
Can someone close to this fraud give him a slap and shut his hell up. This fraud shut down his NEXT company in the UK early this year, was it also because of perceived negative growth in the UK?.. This female look-alike of a man is the biggest hypocrite ever. Companies are going under in US, UK, everyday yet these countries keep moving. We have had big comanies as Dunlop, Mitchelin, Bata, etc, shut down in Nigeria, decades back YET Nigeria keeps moving being the biggest economy in Africa, a strong and resilient economy, all these shit doesn't scare us.
The fact being that these foreign companies operate their businesses in dollar value and take as much dollars they could from us back to their country, that's all they cared about.
Truth is, no country or business would ever ignore the biggest economy in Africa. As new sets of foreign Investors come in with big bucks commitments, there's better days ahead. Children of hate and the Agulu fraud will be left in shame.
you can defend anything tufiakwa
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by TinubuNG: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You need to start criticizing him now so it doesn't get too late. His reckless expenses and some of his ministers is what worries me. If he gets things right fine buh the level of stealing will be very high like we are experiencing already. These are the criteria we need to look into cos it's only gonna get worse. Have u even asked yourself all those saved after the subsidy was removed were they are?
Bro governance is not a rocket science, you really don't expect magic. It's in gradual, I believe he won't fail .
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2023
TinubuNG:
Bro governance is not a rocket science, you really don't expect magic. It's in gradual, I believe he won't fail .

Am not talking about magic am giving u a possible implosion that might occur. All these little things we've ignored over the years is what left Nigeria in this terrible condition. It eats me up when I don't see people come out in droves to make the right call. I use to stay in UK but I left there and came back because I want to create a positive change in this country but what am seeing amongst everyone is so disappointing. The way u guys are giving tinubu soft landing will make him repeate same mistakes again
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Splashme: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Very true
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by KillahPriest: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Am not talking about magic am giving u a possible implosion that might occur. All these little things we've ignored over the years is what left Nigeria in this terrible condition. It eats me up when I don't see people come out in droves to make the right call. I use to stay in UK but I left there and came back because I want to create a positive change in this country but what am seeing amongst everyone is so disappointing. The way u guys are giving tinubu soft landing will make him repeate same mistakes again
you don't even know who you're wasting saliva with. People who cannot tell themselves the truth even if their lives depended on it. People who's only source of happiness in the last six months is that at least Igbos are also suffering under the shege administration. My brother, funny waste your saliva with these people
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2023
KillahPriest:
you don't even know who you're wasting saliva with. People who cannot tell themselves the truth even if their lives depended on it. People who's only source of happiness in the last six months is that at least Igbos are also suffering under the shege administration. My brother, funny waste your saliva with these people

My dear I understand buh we won't give up in this struggle.. our fathers tried and failed us we can't follow that path again the struggle continue
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by expressdubaivis: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dubai is best place for all type of business and real estate investment. We got an update about uplift of visa ban for many nationalities. Hopefully after new year you can apply dubai visa with https://www.expressdubaivisa.co.uk
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by vanbonattel: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

You never collect your own share of #260million budgeted for Aso rock animals??

No come here and wail later oo

I really laughed so hard about this post 🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by MrGerald(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Imagine this foolish bigot that will never see anything wrong with the carnage going on in his home state, talking nonsense.

While you are at it, why don't you tell us why you are living in lagos after developing anambra? The legendary 'Go and verify' nematode has become a gossip blogger dishing outs fake aba made statistics on per second basis.
He's not living in Lagos you guys should stop the lies, bitter soul
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by stacyadams: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

How u dey waste ur time dey explain to people wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" person wey never do any do any business before?
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
stacyadams:

How u dey waste ur time dey explain to people wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" person wey never do any do any business before?

My dear some of them need serious deliverance. I just hope they realise what they are doing
Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by Cromagnon: 2:36am On Dec 17, 2023
KillahPriest:
I really don't understand why lunatics will be quoting me with their nonsense takes undecided
I don't know why retards think their stupidity will not be called out in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics) / Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.