Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,745 members, 7,840,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri (2140 Views)

Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by Ofodirinwa: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kepukepu:
Dalu nu

Can't wait to go home
Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by shortIGBOman: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kepukepu:
Dalu nu

Owerri na City?😂😂

Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by shortIGBOman: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who's comparing?? Is Asaba not Igboland??

Go compare Abeokuta and ibadam

Asaba is not Igbo Land.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
I've visited 26 out of 36 states in Nigeria this year... because I love adventures and that was my plan for this year
Omo
The road structures no bad Sha
Kudos to
Asaba
Fct
Enugu
Uyo
Adamawa and Bauchi landscape is beautiful
Hope try for road too
Awka is beautiful

Thunder fire calabar
Osun no try
Lokoja can do better
Aba is improving
Nassarawa is untapped and can do better
Ilorin is just there

I'll come back later

1 Like

Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by KwuoteYourFada: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Asaba is not Igbo Land.
yes oo

It was founded by oduduwa the fallen demon grin
Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chygoz01:
im from imo too grin grin

It's about to go down.. follow me on a thread..
"My maternal home in Imo is a beauty to behold...."

1 Like

Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by Walezy2020: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
I was in Orlu road recently went to work in an eatery I heard the Guy that owns is Genesis it's beside best way hotel in Owerri
Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by OVB123: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zaheertyler:
I've visited 26 out of 36 states in Nigeria this year... because I love adventures and that was my plan for this year
Omo
The road structures no bad Sha
Kudos to
Asaba
Fct
Enugu
Uyo
Adamawa and Bauchi landscape is beautiful
Hope try for road too
Awka is beautiful

Thunder fire calabar
Osun no try
Lokoja can do better
Aba is improving
Nassarawa is untapped and can do better
Ilorin is just there

I'll come back later

Well done sir.
Re: Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
OVB123:
Well done sir.
Was robbed in calabar and FCT
Lost all the pictures e pain me sha
Beautiful pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Owners Of Nigeria, The Black Race And The World / Northern Governors Urge Boko Haram To Embrace Dialogue / GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.