Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC (1685 Views)

Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2020
Dear Customer, To serve you better, please be informed that from Tuesday, 1st September 2020, a new tariff called the Service Reflective Tariff, which comes with an adjustment in tariff based on hours of supply, will be implemented.
We pledge our commitment to improving service to our esteemed customers.

Who else got same?

NB: It was sent via SMS
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2020
From who, show us the paper.
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by espn(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Lol...Joke
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

It's an sms
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by helinues: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2020
A new tarrif for darkness.

Up Nepa
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by bolaayenimo: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Fake news. And today is 1st of September
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by guru03(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
It's seems you reside in mars,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by Enceladus(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Audio tariff. Scam
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by GOFRONT(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2020
What is Aedc.....I've not heard of Aedc
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by PureGoldh(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Brozay...Kindly show us screenshot of the message
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice, if it will make them improve their supply to earn this extra tariff.

Na we wey dey enjoy an average of 20hrs light daily go pay for our "sins" enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by adenigga(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
What is Aedc.....I've not heard of Aedc

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company ( AEDC ).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by Nbotee(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Their new tariff is taking effect from today..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by favor914: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
You want him to go and print a text message from AEDC, then scan it to you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
favor914:
You want him to go and print a text message from AEDC, then scan it to you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Here's an update:

Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

Mr Thomas, hope you found your paper.
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
espn:
Lol...Joke

How did it taste, swallowing backing your own words?
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by BENARI: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Before you say fake news next time, think.
Re: Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC by Hoelujohn: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
To be fair sha, electricity is cheap in Nigeria. Me and a Co tenant use same meter and we do buy 74kwh for 2000 and it lasts for close 2 months. Mind you, we do share light in our community, 2days on 1 day off because of the capacity of the transformer. We use to have light for like 22.5 to 23.9 hours a day out of 24 hrs.

(1) (Reply)

SARS: Naira Marley Is A Coward – Deji Adeyanju / BREAKING: Ex-minister, Martins-kuye, Is Dead / If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.