Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic (5446 Views)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Imo To Arraign Arrested ESN Operatives For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Whiteangel1234: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2023
The Commander of ESN that was arrested and Paraded Few days ago have been extraordinarily Executed at the Owerri Tiger Base Police Division .

They also Cut off his Manhood before he was decapitated

* IPOB ESN Commander in charge of some parts of Mbaise and Ngor-okpala known as Ichaka eliminated yesterday*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Whiteangel1234: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2023
He was being paraded just few days ago in this video

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by dawnomike(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2023
How could the police be this barbaric!!!

This is not the way to go!!!

The same way they murdered the founder of Boko Haram and till now, we are srill battling with insurgency.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by SoNature(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
This was exactly how Boko Haram started in Borno State. The military arrested Mohammed Yusuf, handed him over the police and the police killed the young man and dumped his corpse on the street. This is despicable and condemnable!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by SeeWahala: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Propaganda

So police men who went into the Bush in search of esn members wore those type of footwear I'm seeing in the first picture?

Rubber slippas? shocked

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by SeeWahala: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
dawnomike:
How could the police be this barbaric!!!

This is not the way to go!!!

The same way they murdered the founder of Boko Haram and till now, we are srill battling with insurgency.

Police didn't do anything. Maybe vigilante or jungle justice

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Whiteangel1234: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
SeeWahala:
Propaganda

So police men who went into the Bush in search of esn members wore those tupe.of footwear I'm seeing in the first picture?

Rubber slippas? shocked

He have already been arrested and paraded to news men few days ago . He was killed at the Owerri Tiger Base Police division

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Considering the lives that has been lost at the hands of this ESN and IPOB of shit, he deserved to die the way he did. good riddance to bad rubbish

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by immortalcrown(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
So many things are wrong in this country.

On gender aspect, when a man is accused of a crime, his face is shown on the news, even his entire body or even his unclothedness is shown on the news sometimes. It doesn't matter if he is alive or dead. But when a woman is accused of a crime, her face is hardly shown on the news, her entire body is never shown on the news.

On the side of tribalism, Boko members are held for a while, termed "repentant" and recruited into the military, while those suspected to be IPOB members are executed immediately.

On the side of professionalism, what is the evidence gathered to prove that this guy was an IPOB commander? The same police that rescues and spares hardened criminals from jungle justice is the one displaying jungle justice on this person. Confirmed murderers who have repeatedly gone to prison are reacued by the police when the affected community resorts to jungle justice. But here, the police is practicing jungle justice. There is something you are not telling us.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Helgreenluv(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Oh this is good news. I love what I'm seeing. They ought to have dismembered him. These ipob bastards are heartless. I have zero pity for them. God bless the guys that did this to him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Odin13: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Kill police man anywhere in the world and sign your dead warrant.

They will kill you . Even if you die.. they will wake you and rekill your spirit

Ekpa ekukes and bingos deserves more...

Cut him to pieces

Criminals

Okwa fa na acho ogu.. fa ga afuya

Bingos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by kettykin: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2023
Will this stop ESN and ugm I would have opted for having him properly questioned about source of ammunition, funds etc.
I hope peace returns to the east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Chygoz01: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
They cut off his penis so that he won’t come back and hunt them down it is believed in igbo culture that if you cut off a dead man penis he won’t recarnate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by hammerFC: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
let nobody cry for nigeria police.

they can hide as much as they like, we will ultimately get them and when we do, u will all hear about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by SeeWahala: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

He have already been arrested and paraded to news men few days ago . He was killed at the Owerri Tiger Base Police division

Fake video and pics. They don't correlate. He is not the same person in the two pictures.

You propaganda posters won't rest abi? Show me how those two people resemble each other? You have killed an innocent person and tagged them esn/ipob again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Odin13: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2023
This is how ekpa will be treated if he steps foot in onitsha

Na burn we go burn am..

Make dem release Kanu first..

Soludo is already dealing with the bingos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Dafresh: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Considering the lives that has been lost at the hands of this ESN and IPOB of shit, he deserved to die the way he did. good riddance to bad rubbish
Why not go and join police and lobby to be posted in Imo State so that you will kill all ESN, BLA, BRF and IPOB your service is needed in Imo State don't forget to right you WILL

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Urheadmaster(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Them lied to you while growing up.

One lies they lied to me while growing up is that if you swallow guava seeds it will germinate in your stomach and the next thing is you turned to guava tree tongue
Chygoz01:
They cut off his penis so that he won’t come back and hunt them down it is believed in igbo culture that if you cut off a dead man penis he won’t recarnated
Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Dafresh: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Oh this is good news. I love what I'm seeing. They ought to have dismembered him. These ipob bastards are heartless. I have zero pity for them. God bless the guys that did this to him.
Na una force men de teach dem work they have learned this one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by RepoMan007: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Dickless in paradise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Dafresh: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:
Kill police man anywhere in the world and sign your dead warrant.

They will kill you . Even if you die.. they will wake you and rekill your spirit

Ekpa ekukes and bingos deserves more...

Cut him to pieces

Criminals

Okwa fa na acho ogu.. fa ga afuya

Bingos
You and Udele are ......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by hammerFC: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Dafresh:

Na una force men de teach dem work they have learned this one

In under 12 hours, u go hear scores.

We don pass all this stage, long time ago.

Biafra fighters are in for life and death, in fact they rather die for Biafra.

I hope Niegria military are prepared to die for Nigeria.

They wont know what hit them this christmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Dafresh: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:
This is how ekpa will be treated if he steps foot in onitsha

Na burn we go burn am..

Make dem release Kanu first..

Soludo is already dealing with the bingos

Na you go kill him
Simon is actually waiting for KANU release to start that's what he said yesterday on X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Odin13: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Many more will go.. like dogs.. they’re so lucky no be Yoruba land ..by now they for don Dey price his juju skull

Ekuke ekpa bingos

Op hand go touch you soon
Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by potent5(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Shut up, aboki.
SeeWahala:
Propaganda

So police men who went into the Bush in search of esn members wore those tupe.of footwear I'm seeing in the first picture?

Rubber slippas? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by hammerFC: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu said they are organ harvesters and the prick is sold to china.

So, nothing surprise here.

The only thing is we are coming to eradicate that infestation they call military base and station.

We dont want the filth on our land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Dafresh: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
hammerFC:

In under 12 hours, u go hear scores.

We don pass all this stage, long time ago.

Biafra fighters are in for life and death, in fact they rather die for Biafra.

I hope Niegria military are prepared to die for Nigeria.

They wont know what hit them this christmas.
Guy read again to understand the meaning of what I wrote there.
Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Nwamazi8: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Commander of ESN that was arrested and Paraded Few days ago have been extraordinarily Executed at the Owerri Tiger Base Police Division .

They also Cut off his Manhood before he was decapitated

* IPOB ESN Commander in charge of some parts of Mbaise and Ngor-okpala known as Ichaka eliminated yesterday*

You won't die well with the fake news you keep posting here. I know that guy and he's a known criminal/ ESN commander who was executed and had his manhood shot to shreds by our local vigilantes and not the Police. I personally sent the gory pictures to Ijele on his telegram channel. The pictures you posted of the arrested ESN guy in Tiger base isn't the same as guy that was killed.

I'm glad our vigilantes are collaborating with the Police to weed out these miscreants who have terrorized our people in that Mbaise/Ngor-Okpala axis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Odin13: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Juju no fit save the bingo...

grin

Fools ..
Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by BitterTruth0001: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2023
I support the execution . Police are dropping dead like flies at their hands.
Say what you want about police , but when there’s an issue you need them for , they’ll be there . At least most times
ESN should leave police and army alone and go after the herdsmen in the bushes at Ebonyi and Enugu state.

But I don’t support this manhood stuff. What’s that about

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic by Odin13: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Nwamazi8:

You won't die well with the fake news you keep posting here. I know that guy and he's a known criminal/ ESN commander who was executed and had his manhood shot to shreds by our local vigilantes and not the Police. I personally sent the gory pictures to Ijele on his telegram channel. The pictures you posted of the arrested ESN guy in Tiger base isn't the same as guy that was killed.

I'm glad our vigilantes are collaborating with the Police to weed out these miscreants who have terrorized our people in that Mbaise/Ngor-Okpala axis.

If they want make dem sell propaganda.. we no care as long as bingos are being killed daily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! / Govt To Build Two Emergency Power Plants In Lagos / Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.