Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? (21860 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by GanagiBitrus: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by smart1712: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
On a visit to her friend living with you,don't kill your partner's bestie
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Emotionss: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Simple.
Pure it fuel or kerosene in its moment of madness I will do the needful.

Or one bullet from my magnum will do the needful.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by bigman001(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But people dey craze ooh grin grin

Na how many pipu u don see wey well 4 dis naija , d economy self don make am worse grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Oboto700(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Just blow it off with a gun..damm
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by invinzible1: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:
Any snake that fat and big is definitely non-venomous. Meaning they are not that harmful and confrontational. They can't bit to kill you, but they can constrict and swallow sizeable preys. King cobras are the longest venomous snake and they are not even fat. If you leave this snake, it would go away. If you looseguard, it would try its luck.

Snakes are most times not confrontational.

Their first instinct is to run/hide from humans.
Poco I agree with you on this
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:
Any snake that fat and big is definitely non-venomous. Meaning they are not that harmful and confrontational. They can't bit to kill you, but they can constrict and swallow sizeable preys. King cobras are the longest venomous snake and they are not even fat. If you leave this snake, it would go away. If you looseguard, it would try its luck.

Snakes are most times not confrontational.
Motivational speaker. Try near am. Oju eh ah bo
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by mastermaestro(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Not as deadly as its counterpart.
The other one living with you might even be much more deadlier.

Go back to sleep.

Sound stupid, you. I hope it's just for fun. sad
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Heroesworths(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
I saw this Picture (attached below for your perusal) on IG this morning, let all gather here to Ease off Stress as Man and laugh out TGIF.
What are Duties of a MAN, what are expected of our partners?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0j9p1VC1lW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@ROYALROY
@NLFPMOD @DOMINIQUE @MYND44

Jelly liver men will run. For some of us. Meat don sup. Pot go full. It's a man work.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
ahnie:

See your life....you that's suppose to be at the Frontline as man of the house
So when he dies. You start shading crocodile tears, Then plotting how to corner his properties grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Snakes are most times nonconfrontational.
There are thousands of fat and big snakes loaded with venom. If a snake has an elliptical head it is loaded with venom glands. The round headed ones ain't venomous.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
There are thousands of fat and big snakes loaded with venom. If a snake has an elliptical head it is loaded with venom glands. The round headed ones ain't venomous.

Tell me just one. I would be waiting.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by ahnie: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
It's always the duty of the man of the house to kill snakes.
If he cannot kill the snake,then he isn't qualify to be tag as the MOTH.

KAWAI

1 Like

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Alexiiydon: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
What if na him wife turn to that Kill it and kill a human being
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by EnglishUsa: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But people dey craze ooh grin grin
brother I swear, this is the only reason I can never fight my fellow human on the street or road because only few are normal. This nairaland has thought me to behave myself. I laugh in this platform like mad
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by vickthourh(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kill it asap

Food yas come
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Shebbs: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Women Supporting Women, Don’t Kill It O. Let Your Wife Come And See It.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Emma09(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
I will put on the spirit of Simon keys in "Snakes in the City" and use my thongs to catch the snake and take it far to the wide and release it.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Tell me just one. I would be waiting.
Eastern diamond back snake (crotalus
adamsnteus.) Its in the rattle snake family. Watch nat geo wild and learn.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:

How is that big and fat?
Are you okay at all? What is the size of a rattlesnake in comparison to a python or anaconda? Or you argue for the fun of it?

Pic 1: Rattlesnake
Pic 2: Burmese python

Can you tell me THOUSANDS of venomous snakes that grow to the size of pic 2?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by ALFADOS(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
I saw this Picture (attached below for your perusal) on IG this morning, let all gather here to Ease off Stress as Man and laugh out TGIF.
What are Duties of a MAN, what are expected of our partners?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0j9p1VC1lW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@ROYALROY
@NLFPMOD @DOMINIQUE @MYND44
Just look for one long strong stick and save the day
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Olahmi05: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
I will call the police grin wink.. Don't Stress me . After all police is our friend.. No TIME

1 Like

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

How is that big and fat?
Are you okay at all? What is the size of a rattlesnake in comparison to a python or anaconda? Or you argue for the fun of it?
The moment I saw 'are you OK? There is no point having this discussion no more.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Not as deadly as its counterpart.
The other one living with you might even be much more deadlier.

Go back to sleep.

Maybe the counterpart invited it for sleepover cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
The moment I saw 'are you OK? There is no point having this discussion no more.

Apologies for that, but I have to ask because some of you like to argue over open and shut cases.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Mosba: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's for the hunter of the house. If you are just man of the house like me,take to your heels.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Apologies for that, but I have to ask because some of you like to argue over open and shut cases.
A rattlesnake of 8feet weighing 34lbs that's 15kg is considered as big.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by iamoyindamola(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
You have to kill it na
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
A rattlesnake of 8feet weighing 34lbs that's 15kg is considered as big.

Smh. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Toneyo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Eastern Diamond back is no where near Boa constrictor, talk more Python! You should compare its size with Gaboon viper.

Nicepoker:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite / My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife / Public Lies Married Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.