Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? (21882 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Nicepoker(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Toneyo:
Eastern Diamond back is no where near Boa constrictor, talk more Python! You should compare its size with Gaboon viper.

Boa constrictor is not a venomous snake.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by dozymars(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are stupid for posting this image

1 Like

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by qtguru(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Snake in my house without paying rent, I'll treat it like the opps.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:
Any snake that fat and big is definitely non-venomous. Meaning they are not that harmful and confrontational. They can't bit to kill you, but they can constrict and swallow sizeable preys. King cobras are the longest venomous snake and they are not even fat. If you leave this snake, it would go away. If you looseguard, it would try its luck.

Snakes are most times nonconfrontational.
Their first instinct is to run/hide from humans.
There are some very huge venomous snakes out there. Say hello to the 15kg Gabon viper cool
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Dshocker(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:
Any snake that fat and big is definitely non-venomous. Meaning they are not that harmful and confrontational. They can't bit to kill you, but they can constrict and swallow sizeable preys. King cobras are the longest venomous snake and they are not even fat. If you leave this snake, it would go away. If you looseguard, it would try its luck.

Who told you pythons aren't dangerous, if they grip on you, it would take the assistant of another person, to get it off.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
mastermaestro:

Sound stupid, you. I hope it's just for fun. sad

cry
Yes… just for gags.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dshocker:

Who told you pythons aren't dangerous, if they grip on you, it would take the assistant of another person, to get it off.

RolexOfGeneva:

There are some very huge venomous snakes out there. Say hello to the 15kg Gabon viper cool

Many of you have a hard time reading/understanding. Pathetic!
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Let the snake be. It'll find it's way out grin
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by obaidan: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
On this one, no gender roles
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by uchwar1: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's the end of that house for me, if I escape
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Toneyo:
Eastern Diamond back is no where near Boa constrictor, talk more Python! You should compare its size with Gaboon viper.

As in! Seems they just want it to be that they countered a post. Another one mentioned Gaboon viper. How??! Jeez!!
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Solofresh2: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
ahnie:

See your life....you that's suppose to be at the Frontline as man of the house.

I'll outrightly divorce you if you pull this stunt on me.
Who cares

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by ShangTsung000: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omoh mehn..... This one dey watch over the house. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by LooneyLester: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
I'll bring our my Bible and cast and bind every evil spirit after I proceed to the bedroom for an intense prayer with my wife

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by LooneyLester: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Too much of NATGEOWIDE has done you more harm than good

Wait till you see a snake irl

1 Like

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Josywhyte: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
As the only man I will just twama. No be me snake go carry do merry xmas
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Segzy19: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Go get petrol and spray or splash on the bastard...

No need to stress yourself.....
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by TUANKU(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

No dey whine yourself.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
LooneyLester:

You should watch it too. You would learn to spell the word. NatgeoWIDE indeed.

TUANKU:

No dey whine yourself.

Typical senselessness masked as logic.

TUANKU:

Don’t mind him, he is ignorant.

Let's hear from you. Don't play mute and have us assume you are knowledgeable. grin
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by TUANKU(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
LooneyLester:

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by nams77: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

They are long and venomous. They are the longest venomous snakes. They are not the biggest snakes and no king cobra is this big.

I didn't say it is not "deadly", I said it is NONVENOMOUS.
Not deadly is akin to non venomous
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by TUANKU(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

But at least his message was passed and anyone with half a brain knows he is referring to NatGeoWild.
There are venomous snakes that big.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
nams77:

Not deadly is akin to non venomous

I fail to see the correlation this has to my post. I"ll suggest you read again and not infer what I didn't write in a few lines.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by folake4u(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Tears inna mi eyes. 😭
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
TUANKU:

But at least his message was passed and anyone with half a brain knows he is referring to NatGeoWild.
There are venomous snakes that big.

Tell me one. I am waiting...
Attach pictures too. grin
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by LooneyLester: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Sorry but I don't do television that are constantly programming your thoughts
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by LooneyLester: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
TUANKU:

Is she a he ??
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
folake4u:

Tears inna mi eyes. 😭

Sorry I made you cry, baby. cry
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
LooneyLester:

Sorry but I don't do television that are constantly programming your thoughts

I never expected a sensible response. Thanks for confirming my thoughts.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by Dshocker(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Many of you have a hard time reading/understanding. Pathetic!

You also have a problem!!!

I reacted because your said Phytons aren't harmful.

If you are a fan of Nat Geo Wild, you would understand how a non venomous snake like Phyton is dangerous.
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by folake4u(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Sorry I made you cry, baby. cry

NatgeoWide did. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Lies Married Women Tell / This Elderly Man, Columbus Ihemekwele Is Missing (PHOTO) / Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.