Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? (21885 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Personally, I have lost count of the number of snakes I have killed
Re: Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? by dhoncesar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
OMG !!!
I remembered when my first child was 6months and his mum is yet to resume on her business. This faithful day I finished dressing and was about going to work when my boy stretched his hand at me to carry him so I did. While I was playing with him, I had a sound in the bathroom. The cosmetics plastics fell over and I jokingly told his mother she had a visitor in the bathroom. Later I dropped my boy and decide to step out while she reminded me to check what was in the bathroom

OMG. I saw this snake dangling and trying to rush back from where it came in from.

I can't remind telling her to run but I remembered I grabbed my son and gushed out the house.

She still makes jest of me with that till date. My boy will be 10 by Jan

Had to go call people from outside to come kill it.

Wealthoptulent:
I saw this Picture (attached below for your perusal) on IG this morning, let all gather here to Ease off Stress as Man and laugh out TGIF.
What are Duties of a MAN, what are expected of our partners?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0j9p1VC1lW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@ROYALROY
@NLFPMOD @DOMINIQUE @MYND44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confused! / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? / Our Boy's First Day At School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.