Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency (4469 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Policemen Deployed To Ihiala Election Anambra Seen Wearing Odeshi Juju Charm-pic / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
I researched and can't find anything like that

Tell your lord and master Bola Ahmed to buy you Data

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pains to Afonjaa worldwide

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

Lol

It's a beatification not an exchange currency. Their 10 kwacha is a paper currency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Paystack: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yorubas are ready to flood that country's Twitter handle and demand they remove Father Tansi from the currency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

You know what a "non circulation coin" means?

That coin was an honour in 2008 and not what they presently use as a currency today

You people need to really stop with this bad trait, don't try to deceive people just to feel among.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Lol

The photoshop no be here. You removed the President's photo and inserted this one, chai

Tell Bola Ahmed Tinubu your lord and savior the cocaine sniffer to buy you Data

https://shop.numiscollect.eu/product/malawi-2008-10-kwacha-pope-jpii-father-tansi-10th-ann-beatification-silver-proof/

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You know what a "non circulation coin" means?

That coin was an honour in 2008 and not what they presently use as a currency today

You people need to really stop with this bad trait, don't try to deceive people just to feel among.

Tell your father to ask for himself and his grandma to be put in Malawi coin.

Current value is 4naira present day 2023 December
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

Tell Bola Ahmed Tinubu your lord and savior the cocaine sniffer to buy you Data

https://shop.numiscollect.eu/product/malawi-2008-10-kwacha-pope-jpii-father-tansi-10th-ann-beatification-silver-proof/

I'm not here to argue with you, it's a non- circulation coin, meaning it is not used as a currency, just an honor for him in 2008, get enlightened it's not that hard.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Paystack:
Yorubas are ready to flood that country's Twitter handle and demand they remove Father Tansi from the currency.

You they mind the idiots

See one below, from it's photo shop to it's collectables
Yen yen yen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by IgOga(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Soon we would hear about Elon Musk's igbo root grin grin grin grin

Who else will Igbos claim? OBJ is an easy claim o........the resemblance with former minister of education should do it.

You already claimed the former president of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba grin grin

You even claimed Oba Sir Musendiku Buraimoh Adeniji Adele II of Lagos as an Igbo monarch meeting queen Elizabeth grin grin grin

I learnt one of you have now claimed an Igbo man discovered America...sorry Columbus grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I'm not here to argue with you, it's a non- circulation coin, meaning it is not used as a currency, just an honor for him in 2008, get enlightened it's not that hard.

Sharap.

It's no more Photoshop?

One Nigeria calf
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Couldntfigurean: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

E no go better for Awolowo down to Sunday igboho

Iseeeeee

But I think it’s not for official use
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

Sharap.

It's no more Photoshop?

One Nigeria calf

Yes not a photoshop I was mistaken and I've modified my comment.

It's a non circulating coin as an honour to him in 2008, it is not used as an exchange currency. They use paper.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

It's a non circulating coin as an honour to him in 2008, it is not used as an exchange currency. They use paper.

Not an exchange currency, it was built as a collectable currency.

Limited to only 200

You can get it for 500 in Malawi currency

In USD it's 0.006

In Naira it is 4naira
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by ASAPFERG: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol this stupid inferior tribe and lies just to feel good about their animal self grin

the foolish op couldn't even do a simple research before coming on nairaland to fool his useless tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Now I noticed nl guys like to argue for arguing sake and in the process tend to be economical and deceitful with the truth mainly to prove that one tribe is better than others, as much as this feat of Father Tensi is worthy of note, you guys should not try to deceive others into believing what is not, saying things the way it is suppose to be will also get you praises, the ethnic bigotry on politics section is so bad that ladies left this section for you, but to what end? Has it improved your life in anyway?

I'm outta here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by DaddyJapan(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Cyprian is from Aguleri in Anambra state

He is on the 10 kwacha coin of Malawi.

The allies in Africa keeps growing after Cote D'Ivoire summit.

Who knows know

Herein lies one of the reasons why Africans should try and retain their original names - no matter how far or long they sojourn.

If 'Michael Iwene Tansi' was known as 'Jack Smith' instead; the debate that ensues in future years would be largely about whether he was a Nigerian at all, never mind a holy man from Aguleri. cool

#ProudlyAfrican
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Memma62: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
That s nice

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Memma62: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Nonsense. Na who sell phone casing pass ?

Abi o
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Ogene001: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Lol

It's a beatification not an exchange currency. Their 10 kwacha is a paper currency.

And so? Shebi the coin is real or not?
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Ogene001: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
SkullIMAM:

Not an exchange currency, it was built as a collectable currency.

Limited to only 200

You can get it for 500 in Malawi currency

In USD it's 0.006

In Naira it is 4naira
And so what? I don't get your point. Shebi the coin is real or not? Shebi no be Photoshop?
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by Ogene001: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

How many of your village people have such honor?
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by SkullIMAM: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ogene001:

And so what? I don't get your point. Shebi the coin is real or not? Shebi no be Photoshop?

No be Photoshop
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by lampido22: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Nonsense. Na who sell phone casing pass ?
sound of a minority
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by LooneyLester: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
No scare face can be on a currency outside of the shitigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by abdeefggh: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fake news, that's not a real money
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by orisa37: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
THAT'S A PLUS FOR THE REPUTATION OF THE ZIK OF AFRICA.
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Agbo no get FDA approval ooo.

One day them go arrest your papa for selling non tested roots and gin
E get some stvpid people wey you no suppose dey reply but its good as you make am no say his papa's agbo no get approval from NHA, the country's herbalist Association talk more of Nafdac.
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by LajaLaba: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
IPOB people and lies undecided
Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by OmoFiditi: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Cyprian is from Aguleri in Anambra state

He is on the 10 kwacha coin of Malawi.

The allies in Africa keeps growing after Cote D'Ivoire summit.

Who knows know

Please did you research this before posting? Or do want to ridicule Ndigbo..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency by finallybusy: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
6:30 p.m. don knack and I still dey inside house. This weekend go make sense so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again / 2012 Predictions: Violent Revolution Imminent -olabayo •all Will Be Well In Oyo / The Difference Between A Boss And A Leader In Pictures::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.