Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This (3964 Views)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This by nnewsnjobs: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
northbird:

You are still naive in the grand scheme of things. NOI is qualified and competent,yes, i agree.. But her appointment as DG of WTO is by TPTB... ever heard of Blackstone?

Bro, we both are right, she was qualify and Nigerian government (Buhari) supported her fully to get the offer. I never said Buhari didn't support NOI, but what am saying is that, Buhari knows that NOI was more qualified than the quota system of a man that was being push forward before.
Re: I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This by numericalguy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
nnewsnjobs:

Lol, you mean you type all this to defend Buhari?
I have remove my hands for your matter. Buhari did all you mentioned up there. My brother am sorry Sir.

Make e be like say me and you no see for anywhere.

Bye bye.

1. Typical IPOB cannibals blinded by deep and unreasonable hatred that deprives them of logic.
2. A single Google search would have saved you from this online disgrace you just gave yourself.
3. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala ows her position to Buhari's intense lobbying and their is nothing your hatred can do to change it.
4. You would greet me with full respect if you saw me in real life.
5. Even Simon Ekpa was helped by a Fulani man called Tafida in the sports selection that took him abroad

Re: I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This by LeonSaab: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
nnewsnjobs:

My brother, you apply first and then seek for recommendations from your country, that was what NOI did, and Buhari knowing that she stands a better chance withdraw the quota system of a man and then endorse her and supported her fully for the job. That job is a top notch and not anyhow people can apply.
At the end of the nomination period for the 2020-21 DG selection process eight candidates had been put forward by their respective governments. On 31 July 2020, the General Council agreed that there would be three stages of consultations with WTO members commencing on 7 September to assess their preferences and to determine which candidate is best placed to attract consensus support. During these confidential consultations, the field of candidates was narrowed from eight to five and then two. On 28 October, the General Council Chair informed members that based on consultations with all delegations Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was best poised to attain consensus of the 164 WTO members.......when they tell you something try to dey listen......una go just dey behave like say no be this same world all of us dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Earthquake To Hit Nigeria / Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death / Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.