Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo (26190 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Solababa91(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Even the ones getting pay every month are not different.
Kencyl:
this are not regular policemen, they are special constabularies enlisted in 2021for community policing. They have not been paid a dime since their enlistment only for police authority to come out and say it is voluntary. At this point I think police welfare should be looked into.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by djseanjohn77: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-constables-who-demanded-money-from-dutch-rider-in-oyo/amp

I follow her and watch almost all her videos. She is on her way to Cameroon, will stop by in Abuja to get her Cameroon visa sorted.

Many police officers stopped her on the way in the video and were helpful to her except these stupid ones. The tall man especially is a criminal, will do worse if it's in the night.... he was opening his eyes wide to demand for money and you will notice he was at the same time afraid.
I was surprised to see how nice most of the police and customs were, many were friendly and even told her to be careful and drive safe. Her experience in Niger was even worse.

According to my comment under her video, she should have considered the ratio of the nice police that stopped her to the one abd one she encountered before titling her post @ Corrupt Nigerian Police@ asked me for money.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by bigbauer(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
No one noticed their superior at the end of the video that one of them walked towards and was telling them repeatedly that they should let her go, and I thought he was well experienced among them. He might have known that they were being recorded.
The woman used to say in one of her videos, when she initially went back after she fell sick and promised to come back to Nigeria. I think when she was in Togo, that he learnt that Nigerian police were corrupt and would ask for money and Togo/Benin police are very unfriendly. She came prepared and they fell for it. They didn't even let it reach 20 seconds.
And can you imagine, those babas na constable and even with ammunitions? The police force need overhauling totally.
Shame on those bad eggs. They would have denied if the woman was not with camera.

He mentioned it, speaking in Yoruba he told them that the woman has cameras, that was when they asked her to go. And some policemen seized her camera in Togo.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Rebuker(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
I have the feeling the lady did intentionally to implicate them.

See the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7v1hjycoS4
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Juju70(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Bomba bike
...and Oyibo and you no be the same, you cherish your life, wives and plenty Children for poverty too much while Oyibo cherish success and achievement

Who ask u....
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by EjehDtiger: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by guysbewise: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
CJStarz:

A typo on his part,I guess

You are right the poster I quoted made a very big typo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by billyG(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Special constable my foot, police na police for naija....
Nigeriyan police(olopa):Gif me money (owo)
I laugh when d woman replied:
For what?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Whois(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
I guess it is because their station is not getting enough case so they were allowed to go outside (to hustle)
1Alex:
Let us see them paraded, otherwise, they were not arrested.

But wait ooo. Special constables don dey stand for road?

Since when?
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by anthropizzy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lower rank police officers are poorly paid. I won't blame them because rise in cost of living is affecting every Nigerians.

Most police officers do collect bribe including high rank officers too

I really pity them. Shame on their superiors

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by 1Alex: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Whois:
I guess it is because their station is not getting enough case so they were allowed to go outside (to hustle)
to hustle for what? Special constables are not supposed to be paid salary but just stipends. They are volunteers.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by PHAYOL81: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Comedian2019: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
The most polite policemen on the road.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by adecz: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
No matter the amount of meat, fish
biscuit bones and canned dog food you
give to a local bingo dog breed, anytime
he see fresh shhit by the roadside, it must
cross over to inspect lick it up.. Na dem
culture be dat... Same thing with Nigerian Police.

Even if they make police minimum wage
to be N1million, dem still nor go stop
begging or extorting bribe or egunje.
Nor be dem fault, na culture. They see
it as birthright❗️❗️❗️

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by 43Ronin: 2:44am On Dec 10, 2023
dey should free the hungry, old yoruba men. their colleagues at the airport do worse.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by unmask: 4:41am On Dec 10, 2023
SoNature:
The Nigerian police is a criminal organisation where all officers are allowed to commit crimes but must never been seen doing that.

These ones will become the scapegoats of "how the police is working hard to rid the force of the bad eggs" grin
I don't blame them. Our legislators are probably the best paid in the world, our police on the other hand might have the worst welfare in theworld.

I struggle to blame them for how they behave, most times, they are trying to survive
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Denko2721987(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2023
SoNature:

She doesn't live in Nigeria. She uses her powerbike to travel across Africa, films the trip and shares her experience with her SM followers.

I am sure of all the African countries she has been shuttling through, it's only Nigeria she encounter this embarrassing experience with our Nigerian police
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Papayaayasager(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Is it about tribe?
Have you met a Police man before in other region?
Even my own Northern region is the same thing. But is just their normal way of orientation, those guys should be left to go!

Yoruba claiming Northerner

You go explain taya
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Yoruba claiming Northerner

You go explain taya
How do Nasarawa state became Yoruba land Biko....
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Papayaayasager(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

How do Nasarawa state became Yoruba land Biko....

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students / Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.