Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday (1635 Views)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users / Girl Celebrates 19th Birthday With Almost Unclad Pictures - "CHECK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by besayag: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Many expressed shock that she just turned 19, while others have expressed doubt about her claimed agethe young Togolese lady who went viral on social media over a year ago, has thrown netizens into a frenzy after she recently revealed that she is only 19.

In a surprising twist, Kelly celebrated her 19th birthday over the weekend, which shows that she was still a minor when she went viral in 2022.

Kelly, who started sharing videos on TikTok in November 2021, was under the radar until a video of hers suddenly blew up online, and she quickly amassed over a million followers on Instagram and TikTok.

At the time, Nigerian men were very vocal about being enthralled by her physical appearance and gushed over her derriere in her regular skimpy and figure-hugging dresses.

Some have even asserted that Nigerian men deserve to be held accountable for sexualizing Kelly when she was below the legal age.

Source :https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-men-going-jail-reactions-viral-tiktok-sensation-kelly-clocks-19/#google_vignette

Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Robinmido(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Robinmido:
Nonsense
Louder!
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by NoahHadNoArk: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
And this is news?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Palazee(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
So? She started hoeing early, that's all.
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by iamtardey: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Small girl big God abi? Weldone omolomo
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Palazee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
besayag:

Some have even asserted that Nigerian men deserve to be held accountable for sexualizing Kelly when she was below the legal age.
We all know the envious gender that is spearheading this call

SMH
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by JASONjnr(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
This girl must have had her first dicking when she was way younger! Coz, how can she be this developed at 19?
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Fasindo: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
shocked

Happy birthday to her.

There are three things a woman can never tell the truth about it.
1. Her body count.
2. Her age.
3. The number of abortions she has had.

Well, if Tinubu is just 70, who am I go doubt her age

2 Likes

Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Rahkman: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gen z baddie
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by FRANCISTOWN: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
No wonder in Matt chapter 15 and in Mark 7. Jesus compared women to dogs
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by TANID(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Gadafii: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Regina daniel was 18 years for almost 3 years consecutively, this one could be way above 19

This Kelly girl to me is just an average or regular girl, I have seen girls that are built exactly like her or even more curvy, I will never understand why men go online to mvmu them selves like that

One thing I never let a girl do to me is allow her know her body has effect on me, even if I am dying to have her

I will only give her that privilege after I don draw oil from her, otherwise I will just admire her in my closet and move in, coming to her page or dM to ridicule myself is never going to happen

1 Like

Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by CJStarz: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2023
She's a product of bad parenting.
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by Dshocker(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2023
besayag:
Many expressed shock that she just turned 19, while others have expressed doubt about her claimed agethe young Togolese lady who went viral on social media over a year ago, has thrown netizens into a frenzy after she recently revealed that she is only 19.

In a surprising twist, Kelly celebrated her 19th birthday over the weekend, which shows that she was still a minor when she went viral in 2022.

Kelly, who started sharing videos on TikTok in November 2021, was under the radar until a video of hers suddenly blew up online, and she quickly amassed over a million followers on Instagram and TikTok.

At the time, Nigerian men were very vocal about being enthralled by her physical appearance and gushed over her derriere in her regular skimpy and figure-hugging dresses.

Source :https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-men-going-jail-reactions-viral-tiktok-sensation-kelly-clocks-19/#google_vignette

She is way above 25yrs
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by besayag: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Dshocker:

She is way above 25yrs
says u
Re: Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday by PedoBear: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Pedophilia is not a crime , it's a sexual orientation

(1) (Reply)

Fallen For Another Woman / Can She Elope With The Guy! / Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.