Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe (24671 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter if they were labeled "Christians" by pagans of their time? undecided
you can research on why they called them christains
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You failed to provide proof to back up your accusation. Do you also remember that? Attacking the messenger and not the message is what you did instead. undecided
attack ke
I don't have the time to attack you besides it's not like Christians see your post and denounce Jesus Christ
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
you can research on why they called them christains
So you want me to adopt the lies that have been fed you lot by your pastors and mogs regarding that label? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
attack ke
I don't have the time to attack you besides it's not like Christians see your post and denounce Jesus Christ
Again.... You failed to provide proof to back up your accusation. Do you also remember that? Attacking the messenger and not the message is what you did instead. undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you want me to adopt the lies that have been fed you lot by your pastors and mogs regarding that label? undecided
pls what lie, tell me.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
pls what lie, tell me.
Again, What does it matter if they were labeled "Christians" by pagans of their time? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Winneepye: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Oloso can do any man whether Christian, Muslim ,pagan or babalawo the most important thing is the money.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Duru009(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol

This one is very funny. So, tomorrow if both of you separate now . You will certainly go back to your Christianity
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
how am I misinformed bro? You just agreed to what I said earlier, Islam supports polygamy while Christianity supports monogamy. It's as simple as that. I'm not here to fight you on grounds of religion.

Good . Let Christians practice their Monogamy in peace and let Muslims practice their polygamy in peace .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by harbarzzy(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjwUfIrI-k?si=06opwacPZqiC_hcU

I decided to change my religion because of the love I have for my husband. I am a 45 years old woman”. Love came calling, I loved what we shared as friends, and I could feel it in my guts that this was the right person to be with. I changed my religion because I love my husband.
if it were that she converted her husband to xtain, they will be happy..smshh
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by saysoo: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjwUfIrI-k?si=06opwacPZqiC_hcU

I decided to change my religion because of the love I have for my husband. I am a 45 years old woman”. Love came calling, I loved what we shared as friends, and I could feel it in my guts that this was the right person to be with. I changed my religion because I love my husband.
but you know say you no go dey wear pants for outside? If you leave,your head go off.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by adesewa56: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Whatever rocks ur bed✌️Whatever rocks ur bed✌️...
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Pootle: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Desusi:

We dey wait for you here. You go hear wenn.

weytin i do na
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Exceed15: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Na your life . Na your business .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Toluabigr8(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Osim literally translates to 'He/she said/told me'...

Use it better and don't abuse it next time
Thank U

OSIM DEY PLAY = she dey play
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by 1Sharon(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2023
aestake:

"Drunk" is the past participle of "drink," while "drank" is the simple past tense. For example, "I drank a glass of water" or "I have drunk too much soda."

I am correct, you are wrong. You thought.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by omojeesu(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2023
You don't know Jesus!
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Was she ever a Christian in the first place, or na by going to church while opening yansh for public be Christianity?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Christians are suffering with one wife ; most of them hide their pains.

Come see how their wife control them like sheep . Our daddy 😂.
That is why the North is an Eldorado right now.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2023
geoworldedu:
She doesn't need to be born again. Religious swapping is allowed in the universe. It's her choice.
But not very allowed with Islam.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2023
emerem:
You love your husband and not God. Mark this date, the will of God will showcase in your home, your affairs and encounters with him. The truth is the pivot, we love you mummsie Mercy.
Learn to speak for yourself alone.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
That is why the North is an Eldorado right now.

Same way in the SE village . Don’t you see SE women are plenty begging to marry at 35yrs .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Same way in the SE village . Don’t you see SE women are plenty begging to marry at 35yrs .
... and what have the ones who were married out at 12 turns your beautiful north into.

Do you have south Easterners men and women begging for alms in the North.

Because there are more than three Northerns who probably are products of your pleasurable polygamy, who may even be polygamous themselves sitting by the road side begging for alms.

This place has been their permanent spot for more than a year now.

While those not begging are being used for cheap hard labour.

Again, the North must be an Eldorado right now.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NaBanga: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Most women who convert due to marriage, abandon the religion once they are no longer in the relationship with the husband. They were never converts/reverts. Allah nor God was their focus. It was only the man's money and legs that lured them.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
... and what have the ones who were married out at 12 turns your beautiful north into.

Do you have south Easterners men and women begging for alms in the North.

Because there are more than three Northerns who probably are products of your pleasurable polygamy, who may even be polygamous themselves sitting by the road side begging for alms.

This place has been their permanent spot for more than a year now.

While those not begging are being used for cheap hard labour.

Again, the North must be an Eldorado right now.

Then why your people are leaving in thousands to North and Southwest . Don’t you see your people are in penury .

Start in your Church and see thousands women at 35yrs begging for marriage . At least Northern women are not begging for marriage , there are many good options available for them to explore. Good polygamous practices solved that .

I will not be surprise if you are one of the products of the polygamous self . grin
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Ajsmart(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Religion is a scam anyways. Just do you at the end of the day!
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Ayatullah(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2023
You are not supposed to accept Islam because of your husband, you are supposed to accept Islam because you are convinced it is the straight path ordained by the one and only God for the whole of mankind.

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by mywells: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2023
She x just like zazzu ,woman zazzu,even zazzu is more better than a mercy,I use to see her at Clam program, not knowing that she x religion prostitute.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by mywells: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Duru009:
Lol

This one is very funny. So, tomorrow if both of you separate now . You will certainly go back to your Christianity
She X a dog definitely go back to her vomit,upon all her prayers at clam ministry twas a Muslim settle for dirty vulture looking for who to devour.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by HRMK: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
YOU CONVERTED TO ISLAM BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY CONDITION ON WHICH YOUR HUSBAND AGREED TO MARRY YOU!AND YOU WERE DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED!NOTHING LIKE LOVE!STOP DECIEVING YOURSELF!!
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
But not very allowed with Islam.
Not allowed but some Muslims still change to Christians. The Universe allows it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Painting Of Her Kids, So Cute / Patoranking Performs On Wheelchair ( Photo) / Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.