Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe (24652 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by ebbo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
1Sharon:

A Christian man is never permitted to marry a Muslim woman and we know why

You these Nlanders will just open your mouth wide and say things u don't have knowledge over. You stink of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations
But let set it straight
You weren't born again in the first place
She doesn't need to be born again. Religious swapping is allowed in the universe. It's her choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Faithy04: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's is love at work
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
ebbo:

You these Nlanders will just open your mouth wide and say things u don't have knowledge over. You stink of ignorance.

Have you drank your daily dose of camel piss today?

You're not yourself when you're thirsty.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Qoko: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cos you loved money
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Evolutionism: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
ricson11:

I decided to change my religion because of the love I have for my husband. I am a 45 years old woman”. Love came calling, I loved what we shared as friends, and I could feel it in my guts that this was the right person to be with. I changed my religion because I love my husband.

I just like this Woman naturally.

Since those old good days when i usually watch yoruba movies.

She is Simple, Easy Going and Elegant.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by emerem: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjwUfIrI-k?si=06opwacPZqiC_hcU

I decided to change my religion because of the love I have for my husband. I am a 45 years old woman”. Love came calling, I loved what we shared as friends, and I could feel it in my guts that this was the right person to be with. I changed my religion because I love my husband.
You love your husband and not God. Mark this date, the will of God will showcase in your home, your affairs and encounters with him. The truth is the pivot, we love you mummsie Mercy.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Evolutionism: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Have you drank your daily dose of camel piss today?

You aren't getting any younger.

Learn the art of ignoring. There is no Single day you wouldn't be involved in Vawulence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by aestake: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Have you drank drunk your daily dose of camel piss today?

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by wrongnumber: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Confused gender.

She does not have any religion she was practising to start with.

People don't change their religion just because they want to be with someone but on the contrary the other person accepts them with their religion.

She is actually saying she forsook Jesus because of a mere mortal.

Confused lady.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2023
emerem:
You love your husband and not God. Mark this date, the will of God will showcase in your home, your affairs and encounters with him. The truth is the pivot, we love you mummsie Mercy.
Stop rambling! lipsrsealed

You lot claim with your mouths that God is the one you love but your hearts are closer to your pastors and mogs than God. So how different are you from her? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Tulsaguy: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2023
🤣 🤣 Olosho

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Excelll: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2023
ricson11:

Your business, ma'am.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by kkins25(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2023
ricson11:

Where wilI see woman that will change religion for me now?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by cumzle: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2023
grin cause you love money
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by pargelenis(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2023
As long as you don’t engage in violent jihad
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Desusi: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Pootle:
jus remembered today is friday
We dey wait for you here. You go hear wenn.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by tete7000(m): 2:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Hiw e take concern us?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by immortalcrown(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2023
yommen:
She was asked and she responded. Your opinion doesn't actually count if you react.
By the time there is a scandal about her statement or the marriage, you will understand my comment. But I don't wish her bad. May she has no scandal, even if you don't understand my comment.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kog45(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Christians are suffering with one wife ; most of them hide their pains.

Come see how their wife control them like sheep . Our daddy 😂.
The most irresponsible men are men who are into polygamous go to Kwara state and see women suffering.

Oga I lived my early days with Muslims and I want to tell you that most of their women goes extra miles to take care of their children just cus they married irresponsible men who always hide under religion to marry as they like with concubines outside.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kog45(m): 3:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Who takes all these actresses serious especially our nollywood sisters.Recently I saw group of actresses and from my perspectives they are not happy but pretending.

A lady that changes men like wrappers will end up in living a depressing life.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by FireUpNow(m): 3:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Youthleaderrr:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price is slashed to N3,500.

There's certificate

Is it online course only? Can I meet you on one on one?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by sulakishop(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Osim, e no coin sign me
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by BenedictAbajue(m): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Toluabigr8:
You converted to Islam because of GBOLA AND MULLA,

OSIM: She said DEY PLAY

Osim literally translates to 'He/she said/told me'...

Use it better and don't abuse it next time
Thank U
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Maj196(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Some men dey try sha, you go marry olosho
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Karnice600: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2023
ricson11:

🤡 🤡
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Benez: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Coolsat:
He's a Muslim and he's permitted to marry more than one. Christians can keep deceiving themselves

Must you attack other religions? It shows how mischievous you are
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chochovini: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2023
You are NOT missed.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Myhusband(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2023
you've a mission before now olosho NLA

you became a friend to the man but you couldn't penetrate then you made his ex wife your friend, that mumu too became your friend forgetting 85% of actress are big oloshos including the married ones and she lost her home eventually to hyenas

Olosho is using Islam to cover up, artificial alhaja
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Postinor: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

A Christian man is never permitted to marry a Muslim woman and we know why
why
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Kog45:
The most irresponsible men are men who are into polygamous go to Kwara state and see women suffering.

Oga I lived my early days with Muslims and I want to tell you that most of their women goes extra miles to take care of their children just cus they married irresponsible men who always hide under religion to marry as they like with concubines outside.

Same way in Christianity that most of women will marry an irresponsible husband and the worst thing is that that their same irresponsible men still have many concubines outside . Or will you say christians don’t also do extra marital affairs ?

I know many Christians man that have one wife and still carry woman outside .

For any Muslims that married more than one wife and make those wife suffer will account for it ( in fact, God will punish him ) . Marrying 2, 3 or 4 wives is not a compulsory but allowed if you feel you can cater for them . There are still many Muslims family that still enjoy the polygamous family and they they are all live in peace and happiness .

Hypocrisy is every where and does not limit to any region or person .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Coolsat:
He's a Muslim and he's permitted to marry more than one. Christians can keep deceiving themselves
she was never a christain, na simple bench warmer or sophisticated church goer . How can you love a mere mortal who is an unbeliever than Jesus Christ your lord and saviour that you can even dump your eternal redeemer for earthly lust . It's as simple as that she was never Born again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter / Reekado Banks: "My Father Warned Me Not To Leave Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.