Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe (24684 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by aestake: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

"Drunk" is the past participle of "drink," while "drank" is the simple past tense. For example, "I drank a glass of water" or "I have drunk too much soda."

I am correct, you are wrong. You thought.
But you typed "Have you drank...."
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
geoworldedu:
Not allowed but some Muslims still change to Christians. The Universe allows it.
And many have died just by trying to.

Some even go for Asylum in western countries just to be safe.

Your comments couldn't come off active in agreement because your conscience is in agreement.

You should know that these things are public, so your disagreement cannot change the fact.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Then why your people are leaving in thousands to North and Southwest . Don’t you see your people are in penury .

Start in your Church and see thousands women at 35yrs begging for marriage . At least Northern women are not begging for marriage , there are many good options available for them to explore. Good polygamous practices solved that .

I will not be surprise if you are one of the products of the polygamous self . grin
Why should they beg when they can be forced and raped at 12 in the name of marriage.

NBS economic data is still on their website. You may want to check that out. grin

Religion dogma, laced with terrorism and uncontrolled breeding. cheesy
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
Why should they beg when they can be forced and raped at 12 in the name of marriage.

NBS economic data is still on their website. You may want to check that out. grin

Religion dogma, laced with terrorism and uncontrolled breeding. cheesy

You mean women in SE can be forced into marriage grin grin . So Sorry for you .😞

Let start from your family : how many females in your family that have gotten husband and how old are there age ??
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by catarinonysir: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2023

to try
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by 1Sharon(f): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
aestake:

But you typed "Have you drank...."

Yes and that is correct.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by obioma69w: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
CongratulationsBut let set it straightYou weren't born again in the first placeCongratulationsBut let set it straightYou weren't born again in the first place...
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
And many have died just by trying to.

Some even go for Asylum in western countries just to be safe.

Your comments couldn't come off active in agreement because your conscience is in agreement.

You should know that these things are public, so your disagreement cannot change the fact.

You are just stating, commenting and concluding in your mind like you are the alpha and omega. You think by summarising and concluding for me, it makes sense to everyone. Lol, so so funny. grin
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by aestake: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes and that is correct.
Nope....you can't say " Have you went..."? Can you?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
geoworldedu:

You are just stating, commenting and concluding in your mind like you are the alpha and omega. You think by summarising and concluding for me, it makes sense to everyone. Lol, so so funny. grin
I don't expect it to make sense your likes because denial has been a strong point of your Jihad. cheesy
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
I don't expect it to make sense your likes because denial has been a strong point of your Jihad. cheesy

And it always seem to you that whoever is not supporting your religion is automatically a jihadist, forgetting that we have more than 4000 gods in the world and Jehovah and Allah are just two of them. I speak against Islam as much as I do against your religion oga, so rest.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
NOwazobia:

And it always seem to you that whoever is not supporting your religion is automatically a jihadist, forgetting that we have more than 4000 gods in the world and Jehovah and Allah are just two of them. I speak against Islam as much as I do against your religion oga, so rest.

Check my signature to see what Muslim section did to me when I spoke against them few years ago grin
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

Check my signature to see what Muslim section did to me when I spoke against them few years ago grin
Been wasting my time on someone who is even confuse, and confuse about his existence.

Gosh!

So, you are trying to do Islam a favour by defending on their behalf?

Your own case is even more complex than Islam. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
Been wasting my time on someone who is even confuse, and confuse about his existence.

Gosh!

So, you are trying to do Islam a favour by defending on their behalf?

Your own case is even more complex than Islam. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Lol grin This is one of the confused religionists who picked one out of a million gods and worship it as his God. You will be disappointed to discover later in life that a stone is even more useful than Jehovah your god grin
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
doffman:

Good . Let Christians practice their Monogamy in peace and let Muslims practice their polygamy in peace .

which one is to practise something in peace are christains forcing Muslims to be monogamous?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, What does it matter if they were labeled "Christians" by pagans of their time? undecided
you can ask goggle or attend a church and ask the pastor.... Or better still ask the disciples, or read the Koran.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Chibuezem:
which one is to practise something in peace are christains forcing Muslims to be polygamous?

Muslims are always happy with their polygamous practice . It is people like you that always think otherwise . So face your own music and let Muslims enjoy their life .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by NOwazobia: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

Lol grin This is one of the confused religionists who picked one out of a million gods and worship it as his God. You will be disappointed to discover later in life that a stone is even more useful than Jehovah your god grin
It would have been better if I am conversing with a stone, at least, I would have glad that my effort was better channeled to something of more value. cheesy
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
doffman:

Muslims are always happy with their polygamous practice . It is people like you that always think otherwise . So face your own music and let Muslims enjoy they life .
I see you are pained over nothing.
No Christian goes about enforcing his beliefs on anyone but yours is to create unnecessary violence over trivial matters while masquerading under the notion 'Islam is a religion of peace' I rest my case.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Chibuezem:
I see you are pained over nothing.
No Christian goes about enforcing his beliefs on anyone but yours is to create unnecessary violence over trivial matters while masquerading under the notion 'Islam is a religion of peace' I rest my case.

Just confess you are in pain as you was brainwashed to suffer under your belief and jealous of other people with their belief .
Since you are not pained what is your issue with Muslim polygamous practice .

Yes , Islam is the religion of peace , what is your problem with that ?

Don’t you see you are in pain already .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by dododawa1: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
You were a problem in my marriage to Adeoti, first wife tells Mercy Aigbe
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2023
doffman:

Just confess you are in pain as you was brainwashed to suffer under your belief and jealous of other people with their belief .
Since you are not pained what is your issue with Muslim polygamous practice .

Yes , Islam is the religion of peace , what is your problem with that ?

Don’t you see you are in pain already .
Lol forcing me to confess
Ikegwuru... This is how you force you opinon on people with your mantra of jihad.... Cleaving the heads of infidels all in the name of.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judith Ilechukwu, Ex-Miss Global Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" / Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.