Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why is this appearing on my profile? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is this appearing on my profile? (1423 Views)

What Is The Fuss About Bichi’s Son Appearing In A Picture With Tinubu? / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by God1000(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Iamzik:

Seunmsg had refused to address this issue despite many pleas.
The worst case is that muslims is allowed to write rubbish on Christian threads without swearing to John 3:16

How seun and his mods thinks that this is fair and just is what I don't understand till today. A time is coming when another platform will do better and people will move on from here
sincerely seun needs to do something about it
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by God1000(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mercury12:
but why? What was you doing on a Islam post. What made you accept the swear. There is also a warning that it will be posted on ones profile. ..
So blame yourself. No start any christians vs Muslims war
I didn't even pay much attention before commenting on that thread, it was my first time
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by FuckYeyeMods: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
PedoBear:
Muslims are nothing but pedo and they deserve death by lethal injection
I swear to God.. if this the deserve attention, you will be fish out and be awarded what you deserve. Careful youngman.
Before your great grand father, their are religions and Islam is one of them. Personally I know you don't have any bitter encounter with any Muslim on religious bases.
Desist from this and I will advice you remove the picture before Nairaland will be force to find you.
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by FuckYeyeMods: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
PedoBear:

Forking kys fahgot
Please remove that picture..
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by PedoBear: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
FuckYeyeMods:

Please remove that picture..

No

Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by FuckYeyeMods: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
PedoBear:

No
I have reported you to super mods and if nothing is done before 12pm today, I will help you give this picture the attention required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by Paystack: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
FuckYeyeMods:

I have reported you to super mods and if nothing is done before 12pm today, I will help you give this picture the attention required.

I'll love to see what you intend doing.

Some of Una eh 😅
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by PedoBear: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
FuckYeyeMods:

Nice one pedo
Re: Why is this appearing on my profile? by Paystack: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
PedoBear:

No

Why would u have this type of picture saved in your phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi plans to sell Oceanic Bank To His Friends-Ibru / Let Us Pray For One Nigeria / Nigerian Embassy In Rsa Cant Replace My Missing Epassport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.