Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings (18790 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by DJInfluence: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
You have 100m , billions of naira instead of going to South East to develop our land you went to a strangers land to develop it for them. Foolish set of people. They should demolish more lands of this set of foolish people who refuses to learn.
foolish how? For legitimately buying a land and developing it in their country? What people should be demanding for is investigation into those that sold the lands and why FHA turned a blind eye all these years.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Ikaeniyan0: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

If this guy right here is the governor of Lagos am definitely sure he will act like Hitler or Kim Jong un
People like you can't survive in countries like Canada and Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by okeysoninv: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
hammerFC:

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY ABOUT ABUJA?

U KNOW OUR PEOPLE HAVE INVESTED HEAVILY THERE?

IS IT A CRIME TO BE NIGERIAN AND DO WHAT PEOPLE DO IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY?
is it a crime for foolish people to develop Igbo land. Who has Bewitched this people. Our land is lacking behind in development yet your desire is to develop another people's land . You can never see hausa - Fulani In this kind of mess we igbos has found ourselves in. You want to cry of victimization but I say to you ntorr. For people like innoson would have situated his factory but the wise man is not foolish like those fools. He is expanding building more factories all in Igbo. Let fools leaves our dilapidated Igbo continue going to strangers land to build billions of mansion , las las una go cry añd shout victim. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by OkayDaddy: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
KillahPriest:
As far as I'm concerned, all Igbos should consider leaving Lagos before March next year. Move to the SE or SS, this thing these people are doing is not normal again and besides, remember pastor Tunde Bakare's video cool

March next year is too far.
As you are going this December, don't come back to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Anybody that feels his or her house was unjustly destroyed should approach the court with their valid documents.

The master plan for Festac must be strictly followed

MASTER PLAN FROM 1977 CONCLUSION DATE, THAT YOU COULD NOT FOLLOW.

IS IT IN 2023, WITH STOLEN MANDATE THAT YOU WIL FOLLOW IT?

U FUNNY GUON.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
People like you can't survive in countries like Canada and Switzerland.

I have been watching your activities here. Stop starring things up soon u will start pointing fingers. Non of ur colleagues are still breading that ethnics wars except u. Stop it
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
How many times will you post this topic just to raise tribal sentiments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
is it a crime for foolish people to develop Igbo land. Who has Bewitched this people. Our land is lacking behind in development yet your desire is to develop another people's land . You can never see hausa - Fulani In this kind of mess we igbos has found ourselves in. You want to cry of victimization but I say to you ntorr. For people like innoson would have situated his factory but the wise man is not foolish like those fools. He is expanding building more factories all in Igbo. Let fools leaves our dilapidated Igbo continue going to strangers land to build billions of mansion , las las una go cry añd shout victim. Yeye dey smell.

EBE ONYE BI KA ONA WACHI.

I DONT KNOW IF I SAID THAT WELL.

THEY BUILT PROPERTIES WHERE THEY LIVE FOR THEIR FAMILIES.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olayinka779:
The allegation was that we built on the road and when you check very well, it’s not true. If it is about road, they should have started from the expressway and not indiscriminate demolition they embarked on
Then,get your approved survey plan and approach a court of law. Why do people read ethnic sentiment to everything?
Festac Phase 2 is a place under FG's acquisition,why should a reasonable man build a house at the place when the charting/ survey shows the place is not free. Federal Housing Authority(FHA) in my opinion has acted the right way.
My friend attempted to buy a piece of land at the location in 2017,we took a surveyor to the location and he took the coordinates of the land, he later told us the place is under FG's acquisition and we left the place because of this type future 'wahala'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by okeysoninv: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
DJInfluence:
foolish how? For legitimately buying a land and developing it in their country? What people should be demanding for is investigation into those that sold the lands and why FHA turned a blind eye all these years.
continue shouting developing our country, shey ur richer and wiser than Fulani that brought 1000's of cows everyday, each cost 500k yet they are can only rent a room , makes their money and move it to North. Cont developing Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Abufo: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Never4getU:
It's time to weed igbos feom their hideout in Lagos. Stupidity of one yr is a wisdom for d next. We don wise up and no going back on this plan.

U must return and think East by fire by force since u're no longer here for business then u're no longer welcome among us. Leave and see how the business u think others can't do how it boom

Ok o! get ready to live Igboland including all Igboland in delta and rivers state! we go see who e go pain pass!
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by okeysoninv: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
hammerFC:

EBE ONYE BI KA ONA WACHI.

I DONT KNOW IF I SAID THAT WELL.

THEY BUILT PROPERTIES WHERE THEY LIVE FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

look if you don't develop ur state and went ahead to develop other people's state then I bu onye iberibe . Are Igbo traders richer and wiser than hausa _ Fulani.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Then,get your approved survey plan and approach a court of law. Why do you always read ethnic sentiment to everything?
Festac Phase 2 is a place under FG's acquisition,why should a reasonable man build a house at the place when the charting/ survey shows the place is not free. Federal Housing Authority(FHA) in my opinion has acted the right way.
My friend attempted to buy a piece of land at the location in 2017,we took a surveyor to the location and he took the coordinates of the land, he later told us the place is under FG's acquisition and we left the place because of this type y future 'wahala'

THE LAND WAS SOLD TO THEM BY FHA.

THE COURT HAVE ALREADY ORDER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO STOP THE DEMOLITION.

LET ME USE FESTAC MARKET TO GIVE YOU EXAMPLE.

THE FHA BUILT THAT MARKET IN THE 1990s, BUT IN 2020, THEY DEMOLISHED THE MARKET WITH PEOPLE PROPERTIES INSIDE.

NOW, WHAT IS THEIR EXCUSE, THAT PEOPLE ENCROACH ON FEDERAL LAND OR BUILT ON IT?

THIS TIME, THEY BUILT IT AND SOLD UNITS TO PEOPLE, MANY PEOPLE BORROWED TO BUY ONLY FOR THEM TO COME AND DEMOILISH IT.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Ikaeniyan0: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I have been watching your activities here. Stop starring things up soon u will start pointing fingers. Non of ur colleagues are still breading that ethnics wars except u. Stop it
You're saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Mobahd: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
You have 100m , billions of naira instead of going to South East to develop our land you went to a strangers land to develop it for them. Foolish set of people. They should demolish more lands of this set of foolish people who refuses to learn.

Dey play
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by DrAda(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:

It's truly a mystery
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Risingblue008(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
I never knew u were soo daft
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Tito24: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrDoGood:

I'm kit Yoruba nor Igbo, but this hate comment of yours will take you nowhere.

Check your life and see what I mean
you sef check your own

Shinedu forming Yoruba
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Sleekfingers: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
hammerFC:
IT IS A VERY SAD THING THAT, UPON ALL THE SLUMS IN LAGOS, TINUBU GOT INTO FEDERAL GOV, WENT TO FESTAC TO DEMOLISH DECENT HOMES PEOPLE PAID FORTUNE TO BUILD.

IT IS TRAGIC.

By building on federal government lands abi? They never see anything. The federal government won't give them a dime. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

A family friend brought a land there in 2010, built on it in 2011, he got some inside information about what was about to happen in 2021, He sold his house late last year. As a matter of fact, that house was among the houses demolished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Irony1: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
abdeefggh:
Story story, Lagos state will not take nonsense from you people again, take your lawlessness back to your region

If DSS invite you to state this and explain your comment. You will be sh&&tting in your pants.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Konjiboii:
What is really the agenda in Lagos state and why are all this things happening? What happens to the people displaced? People are not reacting enough as people displaced so maybe they were compensated but don't want to talk about it.

Compensated for building illegally on government lands.....shishi dem no go get......any lawyer they hire just want to collect their money.......
Did they buy the lands from the federal government or do they have approved documents. I don't think so.....
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by newoffer: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Don't build mansion. U don't need it. Build low-cost housing and make money from rent and mind your business. Leave haters to build their land by themselves
Chicagograduate:
Be a tenant in Lagos and build your houses in your respective villages.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by longayink: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lol. You can demolish the whole of Lagos.
Stupidity is not knowing when you are negatively impacting on the economy of your domain.
You stole presidency in 2023 and suddenly remembers that there were houses in Lagos that were not properly documented.
Misuse of apex political power.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
U CAN IMAGINE TINUBU ANGER SEEING THOSE BEAUTIFUL IMPOSING EDIFICE IN FESTAC.

HE PROBABLY THOUGHT ONLY HIM AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN SUCH HOMES.

U SEE YORUBA AND FULANI, NO DIFFERENCE.

IF NOT FOR NIGERIA, YOU WILL NOT SEE ONE UPSTAIRS IN THEIR PLACE.

IF U SEE ONE UPSTAIRS, IT BELONG TO EITHER EMIR, SULTAN OR OBA.

GO YORUBA VILLAGE BUILD MANSION, U HAVE COMMITTED CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by fxexperts: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
Why will they move to the southeast, when you guys have created UGM to deal with them. i keep saying it, Igbos are the problem of fellow Igbos. i do not know what you guys intend to achieve with your IPOB UGM you created in your region. If all Igbos can make money in Lagos and relocate to establish in the southeast. and if your governors in the southeast can be up and doing, the Yorubas will be forced to beg the Igbos. but know you Igbos are not wise.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by PEACE2023: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
They are very useless set of IGBO people. Lagos should demolish all their houses as they refuse to learn
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by longayink: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
abdeefggh:
Story story, Lagos state will not take nonsense from you people again, take your lawlessness back to your region

Story. All the oil money from the east used to build Lagos shall purge all of you.
You believe in one country but ask for groups to remain only in their territories. STARK ILLITERATES WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF COUNTRY.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by PEACE2023: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
another foolish talk , tell them to build factory. Ur village house can't fetch you Money
You are the foolish one here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / Lagos State Government's Explanation Of Land Use Charge / Treasure Island Estate Mowe Ofada ( Phase 2) Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.