Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings (18767 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
idiot with all Una noise cheesy Yoruba still control real estate business in Lagos, no matter the level of propaganda grin

The most expensive mansion in Nigeria is owned by Alakija…non of Una billionaire in naira reach her not to talk of Adenuga Abi which ibo man don ever feature for Forbes list grin? With all Una noise…shameless chest beater oshi

U NO DEY SHAME, THAT WE CAME TO YOUR BACKYARD AND ALL YOU CAN DO OR THINK IS TO ABUSE GOVERNMENT POWERS AT STATE AND FEDERAL LEVEL TO RESTRAIN THE IGBOS.

HAVE YOU RESTRAINED US NOW?

LMFAO
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by SonOfDSoil01: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
grin
longayink:

Story. All the oil money from the east used to build Lagos shall purge all of you.
You believe in one country but ask for groups to remain only in their territories. STARK ILLITERATES WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF COUNTRY.
haha which oil Una get for east? I hope u not talking about SS cos even Ondo state produce more oil the the whole 5 village put together, maybe you meant palm oil
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by hammerFC: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
ANTI SPAM DON BAN AM...

OMO OGUN STATE TI LO....
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Alabaintprice(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
You have 100m , billions of naira instead of going to South East to develop our land you went to a strangers land to develop it for them. Foolish set of people. They should demolish more lands of this set of foolish people who refuses to learn.

Coming from someone who don't have the money to buy land.

The same people who will be shouting, Igbos come back and invest yet they don't have anything to offer the same south east.

Lower your voice nwokem

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why wait this long now?
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Mummyfour(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Demolish any structure not well planned

C'mon look at the tribalism flying up and down here on nairaland

Like seriously

I'm gonna ignore every message on my email send my nairaland members requesting we should meet and hang out

Never never...
we have very few here that are not tribalistic. Funny enough when most of them come to ones' emails they are so humble and normal because they need something. But out here, gosh! It's a war zone. How people sleep at night after all these tribal tirades here still baffles me.
This is what our politicians wanted to achieve and they just did. Cause division along tribal and religious lines, so that we can not stand as one and fight their excesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Memma62: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
This is what we are expecting from our government. We must always enforce our laws . We can continue to live and behave as lawless people and think we can always have our ways with money.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Mccullum: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Emotional tactics doesn't work with government, most of us Nigerians prefer to takes government rules and regulations for granted.

But when it happened, we'll be playing emotional strategy of being victim of the circumstances.

Who to blame, is it government or ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by dbestcno(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
They always try to surpress the igbo tribe but the igbos keep succeeding more. Imagine skipping houses on the same lane to demolish yours in the name of road. Which kind road be Dat?
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by flexyrule(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Like seriously

I'm gonna ignore every message on my email send my nairaland members requesting we should meet and hang out

Never never...

Exactly my sister
If you see mails for my inbox ehnn..requesting to see me face to face

But I will never meet them because they are too tribalistic
If you want to know Nigerians are tribalistic Just come to a faceless forum like nairaland and see for yourself
You are an impostor!

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by ehissi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
You have 100m , billions of naira instead of going to South East to develop our land you went to a strangers land to develop it for them. Foolish set of people. They should demolish more lands of this set of foolish people who refuses to learn.

Where you wan see land at the current prices they bought them in cities in the east..?

They invested in those areas because they were cheap, plus proximity to their means of livelihood, where they make their money.

Abi make them open shop for Trade fair before volks barracks dey travel go east everyday?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Mummyfour(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Like seriously

Never never...

Exactly my sister
If you see mails for my inbox ehnn..requesting to see me face to face

But I will never meet them because they are too tribalistic
If you want to know Nigerians are tribalistic Just come to a faceless forum like nairaland and see for yourself
I feel so heartbroken and to think that when our politicians share money, they don't ask or care about their tribes or religion. But na people wey no fit even buy bread and beans go dey para up and down dey throw tribal slurs everywhere.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by samwash(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
ppogba:

One Nigeria does not start and end.with allowing people build indescrimimately on a land where they should not build.

Who's taking about building indescrimimately there, didn't you read comments of how some certain pple are clamoring for some tribe to relocate from theur region.
Maybe it's time we all need visas when locating to different region within Nigeria or to aquire RP to settle down in any certain region within this country.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Basher8583: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Creditalerts:
Instead of you going to develop your village you are running away from witches and wizard now you have met lagos demon destroyer 😆🤣

You will now learn the hard way ,village is good for you during festive season but not for you to develop

You know that if the region is developed then the hype of them comming back home will no longer be impactful.

The need to feed on the worship that counts with the presence
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by okeysoninv: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
ehissi:

Where you wan see land at the current prices they bought them in cities in the east..?

They invested in those areas because they were cheap, plus proximity to their means of livelihood, where they make their money.

Abi make them open shop for Trade fair before volks barracks dey travel go east everyday?
8m + 5m is cheap as at 2013 ? Come to Enugu I will get you a land at ambient serene area of centenary city golf city With all the facilities presently. The problems with our brother is herd mentality , let me do and over what my brother did and We like showing off too much. Nothing stop this millionaires from living in a rentage house in Lagos. And channel their money into economy of South East within short time , South East will turn to attractive destination for all even the Yorubas.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by fxexperts: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
hammerFC:

IF YOUR NOT A FOOL, BY NOW, U SHOULD BE DEMANDING FOR ODUDUWA REP.

YET, U CANNOT DO SUCH BECAUSE HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU.

SHOW US ONE PLACE IN SW REGION OR YORUBA LAND DEVELOPED?

EVERYTIME LAGOS CITY, WANT TO BE YOUR VILLAGE, YET U OWN NOTHING THERE.

YORUBA IN UK, USA, CANADA, ANAMBRA, SOUTHAFRICA, LIBYA, SAUDI SHOULD ALL RETURN TO THEIR VILLAGE.

IRAGBIJI IS IN NEED OF DEVELOPMENT.
It is not by demanding with mouth oo.. do you guys even know what you want. it is your own brother doing business outside your region who wi sabotage your own selfish desire. the worst part is even if they decide to give you lots Biafra what will you even achieve with it. rather i think your region will get so broke that you all will end up killing yourself and continue exporting criminality around the rest of the former Nigerian state and you will all keep crying foul up and down. Jokers of a people.
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by mightyhaze: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Roger3D:
And you believe that he built the house for N100 million? Nonsense!
it should be more

Unless you not in Nigeria

Just tiles and pop in that building should be around 10m
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Southwestidiot: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Nwaotu10(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
okeysoninv:

I don't pity them at all.

This one will open their eyes grin
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by remzytimer: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Your own foolishness is the high level with your tribal stupidity,
In the East they don't demolish houses. We are talking about doing the high thing.

okeysoninv:
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by KillahPriest: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
na so my papa ràpe the idíot wey be my useless mother...
I know that bítch cool
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by Iamzik: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Ndigbo are not serious. When you are ready you chase the yorubas out of igboland and demolish their houses.

Continue crying on the Internet.

Let the chasing and demolition begin and let's see who will lose
Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by uuzba(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
dbestcno:
They always try to surpress the igbo tribe but the igbos keep succeeding more. Imagine skipping houses on the same lane to demolish yours in the name of road. Which kind road be Dat?
Nairaland is a website created by a Yoruba guy, Seun Osewa.
Somehow, 99% of the news here is from Lagos.
You won't go and do your own East website and put your own East news there.
Come and be making noise about yoruba people oppressing you.
Is it only your tribe that is in Nigeria?
Must you browse this website?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by ufotunang: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
This Lagos State government has no conscience

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by ufotunang: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
If you had voted for.labour party Lagos governorship candidate to win the governorship election he will not had done all this things...he would had brought development and better the lifes of lagosians

1 Like

Re: Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings by ufotunang: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why did the Lagos State government do all this demolition in his first tenure...he has secured his 2 tenure...now demolishing houses and showing no care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Government's Explanation Of Land Use Charge / Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.