Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) (42669 Views)

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Bros at the point in naija,make we just dey pray to get enough money to spend

Shebi upwork still dey sort you. Na wetin you dey fund for dis kind thread undecided
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Breadistaken(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:
And some deluded folks are boldly screaming it is way cheaper to live in Nigeria not considering the very low earning capacity of overwhelming majority of Nigerians.

How can a private school teacher, earning N25k a month afford this? angry
Wow 25k that's lower than the minimum income ,see dem dey rip u sha🚶
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Godfullsam(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, it has gone finally, it is only a politician with the fear of God that can change this country..

No politician born can change the country.
The only solution division or restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by happney65: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

With the present exchange rate this is consistent with the prices of same goods in Cameroon, the difference is most Cameroonians don't complain that much. A few items on the list though are slightly cheaper compared to Cameroon. The truth is prices of most items have soared across the globe and Africa in particular whose economy is driven by the fluctuations of raw materials at the international market

Ko de ni da fun e fun oro buruku to so ni enu yen. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by DKM123: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
In a country where the citizens have sense, a political party that messes up during thier tenure will be booted out and the next party will try hard to make the people satisfied so they are retained.

But in Nigeria, a political party that fails WOEFULLY in its tenure is being hailed and the citizens are insisting they comes back because one man with just one head like you says IT'S HIS TURN . Yet you Idiats expect magic!!! Mscheeeew!

4 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by bhella10: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
ColonelMichael:
A businessman needs his money and profits back!
Do you have any how many Billions Gbaja and Shettima pulled out for this election?
Enough of all these nonsense!
Who's crying or Who's in pains here!
The only people in pains are the Obidients and that's how it's supposed to be

The only way to recover their money is to add it to the budget if not where in the world will a chief of staff use 10B for his house then 10.1B for computer!!! Haaaa! Haaaa! Haaa!!!!!
How much is it to build an estate to move those IDP

This premium tears never full my bucket, let me go and buy more buckets because the crying is just starting

I just withdrew 10k this morning, na only hammer, 1kg soft chicken, Marconi, and fish that finished it.

I had to start using cheap perfume of 3500 make person mind no touch ground.

We must enjoy it, already all those my colleagues I use to help that supported APC their mind is already touching the ground because the insults I hurl at them when they need my assistance is mind touching ground.

Ndi Ara...
A typical chest beater grin coming online to cry hunger as usual. ENKR
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by babstide(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

With the present exchange rate this is consistent with the prices of same goods in Cameroon, the difference is most Cameroonians don't complain that much. A few items on the list though are slightly cheaper compared to Cameroon. The truth is prices of most items have soared across the globe and Africa in particular whose economy is driven by the fluctuations of raw materials at the international market

One of the deluded individuals comparing us to Cameron, why not compare us to advanced countries? na d sane market we dey go. Your eyes will soon clear

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ColonelMichael: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Cameroon has been at war for decades, and you are comparing them with Nigeria.
I swear you agbadorians are pigs..... I swear

Your fellow agbadorians

4 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sukkot: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2023
see as you waste money buy rubbish. you for buy couscous and its just boiling water to cook it
couscous 500 naira
suya 500 naira
orange juice 500

and better snack done set for only 1500 till as you said your main meal arrives

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by chidi2003(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2023
ufuosman:
5k no big again o, 5k wen men they put for pocket take dey manage dem self for a week or 10days self na no dey reach 2/3 days again. Tinubu dey reap us back to back with policy and appointments 😂😂😂😂
No! When i was in the High institution, i was able to manage 5k every month (2009/2010)

4 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Treadway: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Great news. Certainly will go up even more with the plummeting naira and the customs duty exchange rate that was increased to 951 on Thursday.

Las las Nigerians win, I go likely leave the country for una. At this point, I no get choice again. But after the suffering of the next 4-8years, may the Good Lord keep me and mine..wherever I am on this God's green earth, I will make sure I come back to vote APC just to spite the bigoted Nigerians here.🤣🤣🤣

Cc Sukkot, I no forget our 3 months wager o. If the official rate of yesterday is anything to go by, I am winning ooo. Lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Mindlog: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Breadistaken:

Wow 25k that's lower than the minimum income ,see dem dey rip u sha🚶

I am not a teacher, even here on Nairaland, there are posts of people even earning less than that.

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ColonelMichael: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
bhella10:
A typical chest beater grin coming online to cry hunger as usual. ENKR

No giveaway a for you today, hunger go bleach your sense today, hopeless vagabonds and hooligans born by mistake...

That kpekus infection your mother had that entered your brain, na today the mental sickness go start when hunger catalysizes it. Just dey watch idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by pek(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
This regime will favour me and my family.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Nairalander248: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
3. Three crown milk = ₦450
4. Blue band butter = ₦1,000
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

EFCC ooh, we have found one Yahoo yahoo guy
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sukkot: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
ColonelMichael:
A businessman needs his money and profits back!
Do you have any how many Billions Gbaja and Shettima pulled out for this election?
Enough of all these nonsense!
Who's crying or Who's in pains here!
The only people in pains are the Obidients and that's how it's supposed to be

The only way to recover their money is to add it to the budget if not where in the world will a chief of staff use 10B for his house then 10.1B for computer!!! Haaaa! Haaaa! Haaa!!!!!
How much is it to build an estate to move those IDP

This premium tears never full my bucket, let me go and buy more buckets because the crying is just starting

I just withdrew 10k this morning, na only hammer, 1kg soft chicken, Marconi, and fish that finished it.

I had to start using cheap perfume of 3500 make person mind no touch ground.

We must enjoy it, already all those my colleagues I use to help that supported APC their mind is already touching the ground because the insults I hurl at them when they need my assistance is mind touching ground.

Ndi Ara...
i hope you did not buy that sniper to drink oooo
ndi ala
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, it has gone finally, it is only a politician with the fear of God that can change this country..

One with moral values and political will.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ColonelMichael: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Greenbirth:
Yes, that is what some of the foolish and evil Nigerians voted and wanted, even if you are in Government, does it mean that all your village people are in the Government, as the mass dey suffer so are your village people, all the bastard in this forum, yarimo, Helinus, sarki, and other animals will never know peace in their entire miserable life shocked shocked

See the idiot sarki already gnashing his teeth in penury but will come here to pretend hunger is not trying to cause him to have abortion of his intestine.

3 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ColonelMichael: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2023
sukkot:
i hope you did not buy that sniper to drink oooo
ndi ala

Your mother that overdosed on sniper, did she use the spray type or didn't you see it was the plastic container own that awo used to eat his bread?

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by bhella10: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2023
ColonelMichael:

No giveaway a for you today, hunger go bleach your sense today, hopeless vagabonds and hooligans born by mistake...

That kpekus infection your mother had that entered your brain, na today the mental sickness go start when hunger catalysizes it. Just dey watch idiot.
You dey craze na your type dey do fine bara for under bridge. You come online dey buga for your papa. Koni da fun e laye. Ogun kee your papa for me.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
If na before e no go pass 3k
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:
And some deluded folks are boldly screaming it is way cheaper to live in Nigeria not considering the very low earning capacity of overwhelming majority of Nigerians.

you mean those mushrooms schools right? No good school will pay teachers that peanut.

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2023
DKM123:
In a country where the citizens have sense, a political party that messes up during thier tenure will be booted out and the next party will try hard to make the people satisfied so they are retained.

But in Nigeria, a political party that fails WOEFULLY in its tenure is being hailed and the citizens are insisting it comes back because one man with just one head like you says IT'S HIS TURN . Yet you Idiats expect magic!!! Mscheeeew!

Shut up. Hypocrite. PDP left power over twelve years ago
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by bitbillionaire: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Mekanus:
You just wasted 5k+ to buy a whole lot of junk.

grin grin grin

Really? Can you advise on what he should have bought instead? At least some people may learn
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sukkot: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Treadway:
Great news. Certainly will go up even more with the plummeting naira and the customs duty exchange rate that was increased to 951 on Thursday.

Las las Nigerians win, I go likely leave the country for una. At this point, I no get choice again. But after the suffering of the next 4-8years, may the Good Lord keep me and mine..wherever I am on this God's green earth, I will make sure I come back to vote APC just to spite the bigoted Nigerians here.🤣🤣🤣

Cc Sukkot, I no forget our 3 months wager o. If the official rate of yesterday is anything to go by, I am winning ooo. Lol
hehe Chief you wan japa ? I don’t know Chief I don’t picture you as the kind that will be wiping oyinbo yansh and changing their diapers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . As per the other matter Ehn wait small na Dangote refinery done begin Dey faya na. It’s only a matter of weeks before dollars come crashing down to like 500
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by femi4: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

chai bread is now 1k each. Which way naija
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
salbis:
Las las if naira no take time, e fit compete with Zimbabwean dollar.
how is Zimbabwean dollar
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 07kjb: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

The people that makes such statement are very wicked individuals
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sukkot: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Your mother that overdosed on sniper, did she use the spray type or didn't you see it was the plastic container own that awo used to eat his bread?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by stacyadams: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Itiskdg121:
...and one idiot who called himself a president is busy transporting 1,400+ useless people to an unnecessary summit with tax payers' money. Spending lavishly with no one to question him.

I even thought he would share the subsidy proceeds into the citizens bank accounts with BVN/NIN.

Useless government run by foolish people.
useless government run by foolish people and brainless supporters grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Treadway: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2023
sukkot:
hehe Chief you wan japa ? I don’t know Chief I don’t picture you as the kind that will be wiping oyinbo yansh and changing their diapers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . As per the other matter Ehn wait small na Dangote refinery done begin Dey faya na. It’s only a matter of weeks before dollars come crashing down to like 500
lol......I no dey go YouKay...🤣🤣
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Decarbonisation: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

So what do you want us to do?

Did you vote for Buhari or not? Did you vote for Tinubu, yes or no?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.