Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) (42672 Views)

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Streetdoctor: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
NaBanga:
Based on the food op is showing, every Nigerian should consider taking a multivitamin. Many people are going to be nutrient deficient in the near future.
So after advicing them to consider multivitamin, what food will u suggest them eat after taken d multivitamin?
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by linearity: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tempulated:

It's very obvious some of you post from your anus.

Is this forum a US forum. Nonsense.

Eya, the thing pain you well well, kpelle! Massage am with hot wata.

Like I talk, enova start, as una collective murmur nova reach, next bus stop more pains.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
What do you want to do with your sugar, please? Please don't tell me you add sugar to your Milk+Peak milk.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Tempulated(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
linearity:

Eya, the thing pain you well well, kpelle! Massage am with hot wata.

Like I talk, enova start, as una collective murmur nova reach, next bus stop more pains.

Lol craze person.

Now i understand you, that $5 is chicken change in US and will buy a lot of things and yet very easy to earn within few minutes with the least menial jobs.

Unlike in nigeria where most graduates are yet to be able to feed themselves daily and only very few corporate people earn same $5 daily.

Me i am not among those supporting the useless government.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Acidosis:

What do you want to do with your sugar, please? Please don't tell me you add sugar to your Milk+Peak milk.

No, he wants to add the sugar to groundnut oil and cook stew with it undecided keep normalizing suffering
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
NaBanga:
Based on the food op is showing, every Nigerian should consider taking a multivitamin. Many people are going to be nutrient deficient in the near future.

I fully agree. Atleast 85% Nigerians are nutricent deficient but do not know because good health care for many Nigerians is like riding a limo car. The successive government doesnt know the weightiness of what its doing. Atleast eight generations are the consequence of the consecutive bad governance they suffer from

You can hardly watch documentaries, walk on the street and by facial look, see healthy looking Nigerians. Na lie. Bone. Bone, bone everywhere all over their faces and bodies
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
mumu wey go school,what do you know about blueprint?.prices are going high globally and you expect nigeria to be exempted,people are affording commodities despite the high prices,only lazy jobless omes like you will always lament instead of to use their brain and double their hustle.if na by school,na me and your papa go be class mate.

Will you shut up, you empty barrel

What do you know about basic economics you Bonobo ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Will you shut up, you empty barrel
your papa na empty barrel,uncultured fool.una suffer never start,you go lament till you die ni.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
your papa na empty barrel,uncultured fool.

Its cheap data. Do i blame you. Look at this low life talking about things too.complex.for his brain. Inflation is sky rocketing and 85% of the citizenry cant afford food, and the only thing that matters is the defence of your tribal man you primodal entity.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Its cheap data. Do i blame you. Look at this low life talking about things too.complex.for his brain. Inflation is sky rocketing and 85% of the citizenry cant afford food, and the only thing that matters is the defence of your tribal man you primodal entity.
you can never imagine me and your papa mo be mate,you can never afforf food cos of your miserable lazy life.na hunger go kill una,tell me the work you are doing that you want to buy food.sit there and expect palliatives from the government,when alcer wan kill you,your brain go set.
See highlife wey dey complain about food prices...dont be supprised that the amount i spent on beer alone in one month will feed you for 6months.wretched fools will come and be claiming status they cant matchup with.
Idiot that is using expensive data as if it is not the same data charges that we pay,una go dey form high life whereas na una suffer pass.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
you can never imagine me and your papa mo be mate,you can never afforf food cos of your miserable lazy life.na hunger go kill una,tell me the work you are doing that you want to buy food.sit there and expect palliatives from the government,when alcer wan kill you,your brain go set.
See highlife wey dey complain about food prices...dont be supprised that the amount i spent on beer alone in one month will feed you for 6months.wretched fools will come and be claiming status they cant matchup with.
Idiot that is using expensive data as if it is not the same data charges that we pay,una go dey form high life whereas na una suffer pass.

I have three businesses

25 work force

Have lands

Have an industry that ten digits annual returns

I will speak for majority of the people unlike you a tribal bigit supporting evil all because of ethnicity
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I have three businesses

25 work force

Have lands

Have an industry that ten digits annual returns

I will speak for majority of the people unlike you a tribal bigit supporting evil all because of ethnicity
it is true,i see it...speaking for people instead of helping people.na the suffer wey dey una blood dey make una dey form wetin una no be.mumu that is complaining about 1k bread has 10digits industry.in your low life you wont understamd that there are levels u get to in life that you wont even know the price of bread.from your comments self im not sure all of your family combined are worth up to your acclaimed immage.maybe in your fantacy.
Mumu man,stop speaking for people,the have their voices.help people instead.you have the needy around you,speaking for them will not solve their problem,if u earn so much as you do in your dream,give hands to them.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Josywhyte: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, it has gone finally, it is only a politician with the fear of God that can change this country..

No Nigerian politician has the fear of God,even if that person is a pastor

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
it is true,i see it...speaking for people instead of helping people.na the suffer wey dey una blood dey make una dey form wetin una no be.mumu that is complaining about 1k bread has 10digits industry.in your low life you wont understamd that there are levels u get to in life that you wont even know the price of bread.from your comments self im not sure all of your family combined are worth up to your acclaimed immage.maybe in your fantacy.

Look at this clown. Not everyone is as wretched as you. There is hardly a week i dont help people.on this forum.

Failure of a human being. The whole world.is.talking true economic metrics and how the Nigerian economy is crumbling, this failure is bringing triball bigotry to push up hos failure druggie father.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 1TrippleCee: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Josywhyte:

What of Pastor Ize Iyamu ?
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Josywhyte: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=1TrippleCee post=127400377]

What of Pastor Ize Iyamu ?[/quHe doesn't have sir...
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Look at this clown. Not everyone is as wretched as you. There is hardly a week i dont help people.on this forum.

Failure of a human being. The whole world.is.talking true economic metrics and how the Nigerian economy is crumbling, this failure is bringing triball bigotry to push up hos failure druggie father.
who your papa don ever help for this forum,useless empty bragado.something tells me that you need help cos hunger is all over your comment,dey brag dey go,you go soon get alcer.
If you like to kill yourself cos that druggie will rule you for 8 good years,in the whole of your entire region,you cant boast of one person that match up with him.idiot mentioning tribal bigot,yet he is the one that is using the word in all his posts.you people will be forever senseless sha.
That druggie father is your president,do you know howmany of your brothers are in deathrow over drug related charges.im so sure there will be 2 or more drug peddlers in your family self cos thats the only business you people thrive in.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by biyams(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
the funds that was spended were properly spended
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Pootle: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

Ah, even me self no know I swear cheesy

grin grin
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Manmusteat: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
babstide:

One of the deluded individuals comparing us to Cameron, why not compare us to advanced countries? na d sane market we dey go. Your eyes will soon clear

He has no basis to even compare us to Cameroon. A government primary school teachers earns approx. 130,000 naira a month in Cameroon. Minimum wage is 60,000 naira a month. So there is no even basis to compare us in the first place. They are far ahead of us. There products are more qualitative, law and order actually works, they have stronger passport, stable power supply, 24hour economy, less inequality between rich and poor which means the poor eats the same quality delicious foods that the rich eats, there drugs are regulated, controlled, of high standard and quality, and it actually works in curing you. Etc etc so there is no even basis for comparison

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by DaRuud(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
ufuosman:
5k no big again o, 5k wen men they put for pocket take dey manage dem self for a week or 10days self na no dey reach 2/3 days again. Tinubu dey reap us back to back with policy and appointments 😂😂😂😂
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

No, he wants to add the sugar to groundnut oil and cook stew with it undecided keep normalizing suffering

Normalizing suffering? How? Is adding sugar to already sweetened milk and Milo considered a flex?

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by MartinsD12(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
3. Three crown milk = ₦450
4. Blue band butter = ₦1,000
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

Una never seee anything enjoy agbado shege pro max

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Greenfaces: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol,I bought is for myself, wife and my wife cousin
next time your wife cousin should come with her own bread abeg. This country is too hard. I earn 237k and my car has been parked for 2 months now because of 30k problem. This is not the best time to be visiting people without your personal foodstuff.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Harrynight(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
finegirl233:
It is finished!

No magic can make this better again

Many people don't know this
They keep thinking it will be better
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Phred1717: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dividend of Emiloken
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
3. Three crown milk = ₦450
4. Blue band butter = ₦1,000
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Exceed15: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
LOL . Tinubu till 2098. May all APC supporters suffer more . Useless people
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by mclloyd22: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Abeg how Una Dey take get mind buy sugar or even add sugar tea. Maybe you must be a sprinter or gym rat… just thinking sha
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Phred1717:
Dividend of Emiloken

Lol
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Greenfaces:
next time your wife cousin should come with her own bread abeg. This country is too hard. I earn 237k and my car has been parked for 2 months now because of 30k problem. This is not the best time to be visiting people without your personal foodstuff.

Lol, it seems we are a on same page, myvsalary in 250k, though my wife hardly drive the car, as is just to use it to take my first child to school and come back..

But now, the car is there, because she just put yo bed, so she had to call one of her teacher to be coming to pick my daughter...

I purposely called my cousin to come help us because we did our baby dedication last week and baptism, as he completed 41days...
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Josywhyte:

Lol, even the so called pastors who are into politics now are nothing to write home about

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.