Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi (23290 Views)

Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / To Secure Northern Lives, First Secure Northern Brains / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by incandescentena: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ubanz: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
When the south was trying to "End SARS" they were supporting SARS & buhari.
Now what do they want us to do?

Well we will still support them,they are our brothers and sisters though they don't believe in our unity.

3 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Angrymode: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
The hypocrisy of the North stinks to the limits of the atmosphere so nothing they say makes sense anymore no matter the level of catastrophe. It's unfortunate that the Yoruba Ronus are now polluting the entire SW right now and their time will surely come too.

5 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by EmeeNaka: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dpharisee:
Immediately the fake news went out that the GOC 1 Division was Maj Gen VU Okoro many northerners started castigating the Igbos that this is a repeat of 1966 when some Igbo soldiers in collaboration with other tribes killed northern leaders. There was a sudden interest on the matter because it was thought to have been led by an Igbo man. I am here in the North and you can confirm what I am saying.
Even some Hausa language musicians released a song with the name of Gen Okoro an Igbo and Christian is killing Muslims deliberately. Unfortunately some Yoruba APC supporters even helped to amplify the near ethnicization of the atrocious bombing incident on many online fora.

Then they realised their error that Okoro is the GOC 2 Div Ibadan and had nothing to do with Kaduna, the GOC 1 Division Kaduna is Maj General Bamidele Alabi a Yoruba Muslim and they became confused, meanwhile the Commander in Chief is a Muslim, the Deputy Commander in Chief is a Muslim, Minister of Defence is a Muslim, Minister of State for Defence is a Muslim, National Security Adviser is Muslim, the Chief of Army Staff is a Muslim and the GOC 1Div Kaduna is a Muslim
There is no such thing as a Yoruba APC supporters. Every single Yoruba that wished death and destruction on Igbo people are Muslims. I can bet everything on that. So the battle in Nigeria is between the forces of evil against the Movement of freedom. Yorubas Christians are yet to understand it anyway because they mixed Christians and Muslims in their neighbourhood in such a way that they think they're not in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Welrez(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
To be truthful is only a responsibility of the morally upright
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by wingmanIII: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Prof Kperooki seems a genuine fellow. May God protect him. Amen!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by orisa37: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
THEY ARE PLAYING HAMAS AT LUGARD.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by israelmao(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
If it were Obi that was the president many Igbos would've paid for it in the north with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by atiku4President(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dpharisee:
Immediately the fake news went out that the GOC 1 Division was Maj Gen VU Okoro many northerners started castigating the Igbos that this is a repeat of 1966 when some Igbo soldiers in collaboration with other tribes killed northern leaders. There was a sudden interest on the matter because it was thought to have been led by an Igbo man. I am here in the North and you can confirm what I am saying.
Even some Hausa language musicians released a song with the name of Gen Okoro an Igbo and Christian is killing Muslims deliberately. Unfortunately some Yoruba APC supporters even helped to amplify the near ethnicization of the atrocious bombing incident on many online fora.

Then they realised their error that Okoro is the GOC 2 Div Ibadan and had nothing to do with Kaduna, the GOC 1 Division Kaduna is Maj General Bamidele Alabi a Yoruba Muslim and they became confused, meanwhile the Commander in Chief is a Muslim, the Deputy Commander in Chief is a Muslim, Minister of Defence is a Muslim, Minister of State for Defence is a Muslim, National Security Adviser is Muslim, the Chief of Army Staff is a Muslim and the GOC 1Div Kaduna is a Muslim
They were buried by their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Amah70: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the sharia states of northern Nigeria between 1999-2001, the northern Muslims ushered in the reign of bloodletting in Nigeria.
Boko Haram which emerged shortly after says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
And no armed forces in the world can defeat the Boko Haram phenomenon, just like no armed forces in the world was able to defeat the Taliban of Afghanistan.
Solution for Nigeria 🇳🇬 is either every region of Nigeria becomes governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, as wished by Buhari and Boko Haram, or Nigeria gets dissolved into more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blakpot: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
Quite similar to the Hypocritical noises all over the place on ISRAEL defending itself from terrorists Hamas..

Assad bashar of Syria killed over half a million muslim and kids , not even ant came out for protest.

Same happened in Yemen, there was no noise anywhere.

Hamas terrorists use children as it protection , no noise anywhere.

ISRAEL DEFENDS itself against terrorists, you see Hypocritical noise makers and children of Hate Everywhere. Nonsense!!!

Shut your dumb ass mouth up.
You're another shameless hypocrite- christian supporting genocide.

How is Israel defending itself from Hamas by carpet bombing the entire Gaza?

People are speaking up cos Israel is committing war crimes- genocide.
How many Hamas members have they actually killed?
The majority of victims are civilians.

Seriously guy, your comment is disgraceful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by soccerlite: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
buhari hasn't issued his own cow statement
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Dream25: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
There is no such thing as a Yoruba APC supporters. Every single Yoruba that wished death and destruction on Igbo people are Muslims. I can bet everything on that. So the battle in Nigeria is between the forces of evil against the Movement of freedom. Yorubas Christians are yet to understand it anyway because they mixed Christians and Muslims in their neighbourhood in such a way that they think they're not in trouble.
There's nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim, you're just foolish...

It only exist in your head, Yoruba are one anywhere..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AK481(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Still,tinubu Is a failure for allowing this to happen
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by soccerlite: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:

This your analysis Sha

3 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Amah70: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dpharisee:

Instead of looking the other way and let Igbo get their sovereign Igbo country from Nigeria, the smell of proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta would force these hatefilled minds to one Nigeria including the Igbo.
For more than 60 years, they have controlled the proceeds from crude oil without Igbo participation. What else do they want from the Igbo in Nigeria? If by any chance the soldier who ordered that bombing was Igbo, these hatefilled people would have twisted the story into visiting mayhem against the Igbo, just like they did in 1966 after a Nigeria army coup led by Ifeajuna Nzeogwu.

5 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by hedonido: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
I don't take this Yoruba Muslim idiot seriously. He helped me confirm my worst fears, and now I defiantly generalise on that, and act accordingly. These people shouldn't be taken seriously.

They are damned, forever.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Abemy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Racoon:
Sheikh Gumi, Prof Yusuf, and Bashir Ahmad are all bloody religious fanatic hypocrites

And terrorists sympathisers.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by 12inchess: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:
When your sense of rage and outrage is activated or suppressed by the primordial identity of the person in power, you have no conscience.

While I dont subscribe to all this violence. When did all these Sheiks in the north start caring about the death of poor people from bandits and all. They are busy dinning and enjoying with the political class. The almajiri system that birth boko haram is a testatment of their greed and wickedness.

Abeg abeg.

In Nigeria it is everybody for himself and God for us all especially if you're poor.

The several churches in the southern part of Nigeria are already gearing for their various yearly annual prophecies and what not. "If you don't tithe your life will be tight".But one thing is for sure. Generally, Nigeria as a whole has been moving from frying pan to fire especially the economy and security. So all this prophecies for Nigeria, the evidence don't show they are working. And for majority of the pastors to miss COVID which was the greatest upset in the world in our generation just go to show how reliable their prophecies or prediction are.

I wont say more than this. If you come for my post whether christian or muslim or traditional worshipper. Whether northerner or southerner, or from the middle of wherever, I wont even reply you.

Whether Buhari ooo, Tinubu ooo, P.O ooo. APC, LP = Igbo PDP, PDP , etc. All of them dey craze. Nigerian political class are all in bed with each other and are the major problem of the country. Even the writer of the article i.e Kperogi Farooq is simply defending wetin e go chop from Emilokan.

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Eniolohunda: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:

You can't hide your hatred for Muslims, that's why you are creating Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims. Sorry to tell you that Yorubas care about kin and family ties, you can't separate family with religion. That's why Yoruba are liberal. May God continue protecting Yorubas from you guys evil.

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by TopBanter: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
wingmanIII:
Prof Kperooki seems a genuine fellow. May God protect him. Amen!

I think so too. He seems a commentator who is non-partisan and able to rise above primordial bias, unlike majority of Nigerians, to stand on the side of what is right always. Not easy to do in a nation like Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by 12inchess: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
TopBanter:

I think so too. He seems a commentator who is non-partisan and able to rise above primordial bias, unlike majority of Nigerians, to stand on the side of what is right always. Not easy to do in a nation like Nigeria.
Yinmu.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Donedeal1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
The Genesis of this problems is the recruitments
Many delegate candidate are not qualified
Yet not humble enough to learn
So when this elements are assigned

Costly errors most often happens

So less of federal characters more of merit.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Igbodicool(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
The nought and waste still remain the problem of the British cut-and-join country.

Very tribalistic lots.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by nairalanda1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's the way things are done in Nigeria. The thing is access to the national cake is far more important than any suffering you may be enduring.

It happened under PDP, and it happened under Buhari, and is happening under Tinubu. It even happened under the army...and it is why we cannot have a national consnesnus on revolution....because removing a leader in Nigeria means your tribe loses connection's to national cake...while others gain at one's expense.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by zombieHUNTER: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

No statement is truer than this.

Righteousness2, shame on you. The statement above is directed to people like you - religious hypocrite.

I've always told my ilk that what Buhari did and you kept quiet, don't react when Tinubu is doing it. Whatever difficulty Tinubu is facing today, he inherited it from the previous administration.

You are a fool for playing the same blame game that brought this country on the brink of extinction..

Buhari is clueless
But Tinubu tops him in all negative ramifications..

ordinary Intel gathering, a whole Nigerian army can't do before dropping bombs..
Let me remind you that The Yoruba Chief of army staff was appointed by Tinubu
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by TopBanter: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
The hypocrisy of the North is normal per the reality of what Nigeria has become

I.e a nation , due to 'one Nigeria' lunacy and parasitism, that is now only churning out congregations of largely bigoted, unproductive, angry, hateful and unreasonable individuals who, because of primordial ethno-religious bias, must always seek to blame others for everything they are facing.

Yet they can never acknowledge their own flaws or look in the mirror to see who is mainly responsible for the woes they complain of.

All I see is that we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Nigeria is now irrevocably divided, toxically disunited and dangerously intolerant. Nothing can reverse this.

Tinubu, however he does it, must fight to deliver regional autonomy so that a group of disparate people, with extremely opposing views about life, should not be in each other's space constituting a menace to one another.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by EmeeNaka: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dream25:

There's nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim, you're just foolish...

It only exist in your head, Yoruba are one anywhere..
Maybe you want me to show you where Muslim Right Concern (MURIC) leader pointed out that there are Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian. Well, you can hide your head like Ostrich, we know what the truth is.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Breakup is the answer.
We are just deceiving ourselves with the oneness scam.

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Basic123: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Amah70:

Instead of looking the other way and let Igbo get their sovereign Igbo country from Nigeria, the smell of proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta would force these hatefilled minds to one Nigeria including the Igbo.
For more than 60 years, they have controlled the proceeds from crude oil without Igbo participation. What else do they want from the Igbo in Nigeria? If by any chance the soldier who ordered that bombing was Igbo, these hatefilled people would have twisted the story into visiting mayhem against the Igbo, just like they did in 1966 after a Nigeria army coup led by Ifeajuna Nzeogwu.
WITHOUT IGBO PARTICIPATION FOR 60YEARS DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
With active participation of ANYIM PIYUS ANYIM,OKONJO IWEALA,STELLA ODUAH,PETER OBI,ALLYMSON MADUEKE,EMEFIELE in 5yrs government of GEJ

OR WITH IKE EKWEREMADU DSP 12YRS TENURE...AND KEN NNAMANI,ANYIN PIUS ANYIM,EVAN ENWEREM,CHUBA OKADIGBO AND ALDOPHUS WABARA senate presidency tenure of 1999 to 2007.

Or Igbo vice president and speaker tenure of shagari or MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO IGBO STATES
HOW MUCH IS YOUR IGR?

YOU IGBO CAN LIE SOO MUCH TO MASSAGE YOUR EGO!

NA SO YOU WILL BE BLAMING NON FUNCTION SEA PORT OF LAGOS,YORUBAS AND FULANIS AND EXEMPT THOSE NAMES LISTED!

1 Like

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by FamousLita: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Well is not surprising they kept mum when worse than this happened during buhari, they really believed Tinubu will islamize Nigeria for them deranged species, this is Muslim Muslim ticket and they still complain the fact you can never have peace why co- exist with most Muslims
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Bigkoko: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
I don give up on anything Northern Nigeria, and soon, South West Nigeria. The only thing we concern me now na HE Peter Obi or Igbo lands. Whether Nigeria Army mistakenly bomb Aso Rock during FEC meeting, or decide to target National Assembly during plenary, tor. Na dem dem.
My own, no foolishly put your self in the line of fire. Nothing go happen! Buratai dey enjoy he post as ambassador after murdering hundreds of people.....

Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/12/why-north-suddenly-cares-about-northern.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan / El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.