Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi (23307 Views)

Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / To Secure Northern Lives, First Secure Northern Brains / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Freemasonry: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2023
"When your sense of rage and outrage is activated or suppressed by the primordial identity of the person in power, you have no conscience".

C'est fini!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Did Jesus or any of the Prophets in the Bible call black people derogatory names?

It the opinion of the central foundational figures in a religion as revealed in the inspired religious text that matters, and not what some non inspired scholars wrote thousands of years later.
Rabbis are the descendants of the Pharisees and Sadducees that Jesus regularly condemned.

On the other hand in Islam in the Hadith which MUDSLIMES are under compulsion to obey, black people are likened to animals and Satan is said to resemble a black man.

The Quran says that unbelievers who rejected Islam will be given black faces on Judgment Day whole mudslimes will receive white faces:

Qur'an 39:60

And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?

MOOhamad the "prophet" of Islam said that Satan resembles a black man:

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Neoteny7:

Strange, the Jewish Talmud has several passages dedicated to calling black people animals and beasts and monkeys.

Their rabbis even use it to defend their view.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Neoteny7: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Did Jesus or any of the Prophets in the Bible call black people derogatory names?

It the opinion of the central foundational figures in a religion as revealed in the inspired religious text that matters, and not what some non inspired scholars wrote thousands of years later.
Rabbis are the descendants of the Pharisees and Sadducees that Jesus regularly condemned.

On the other hand in Islam in the Hadith which MUDSLIMES are under compulsion to obey, black people are likened to animals and Satan is said to resemble a black man.

The Quran says that unbelievers who rejected Islam will be given black faces on Judgment Day whole mudslimes will receive white faces:

Qur'an 39:60

And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?

MOOhamad the "prophet" of Islam said that Satan resembles a black man:

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

I didn't bother to read the above simply for the reason that it's astounding how some Christians have become lapdogs of the jews.

I won't even bother to highlight the numerous derogatory passages in the Talmud regarding what Judaism thinks of Christianity.

But here, in the real world, defend the article below from the most pro-israel media. Or are the 2,000 Armenian Christians not equal to the Jews in your myopic eyes?

Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Bizibi:
I know say na lie be this.
I know you guys are ignorant of what is happening in your region or always in denial.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/fight-at-nigeria-school-over-muslim-head-coverings/
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Don't just show us the video, show us the news headlines where Christians were stoning MUDSLIMES in Ilorin of all places which is an Emirate.

I know you can't afford data to watch hence you deman headline. Below is the news.

Search nairaland too, it was reported here when it happened.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2023
Yes, you're right. I'm as poor as those dirty wretched almajiri that beg by the roadside and eat from dustbins. I can't even afford food, let alone Internet data. In fact, if you see my data balance, you will pity me😏

a4cube:
I know you can't afford data to watch hence you deman headline.

I know that the MUDSLIME mind has a lot of mental limitations, but I'm going to try and be patient with you and I'll explain your own dumbness to you in simple language:

1. MUDSLIMES actually wanted to enforce Shariah law in a Baptist Secondary School and they thought that Christians would passively allow them to do so. Please don't believe your Imams when they tell you that you worship the same God with Christians, because I have an idea that your islamically induced delusion makes you think that you can behave like typical MUDSLIME hooligans in a Christian school and get away with it.

Secondly, point out in the story you provided for us, where it is said that Christians started stoning MUDSLIMES. The article clearly says that BOTH sides were throwing stuff at each other, including stones and chairs, but the article doesn't say who started the violence.

However given what we know about the followers of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH) and their fondness for using stoning as a way of enforcing their satanic laws, it's not that difficult to guess who started the trouble.

Below is the news.

Search nairaland too, it was reported here when it happened.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by KORLAR(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Quite similar to the Hypocritical noises all over the place on ISRAEL defending itself from terrorists Hamas..

Assad bashar of Syria killed over half a million muslim and kids , not even ant came out for protest.

Same happened in Yemen, there was no noise anywhere.

Hamas terrorists use children as it protection , no noise anywhere.

ISRAEL DEFENDS itself against terrorists, you see Hypocritical noise makers and children of Hate Everywhere. Nonsense!!!

How does an occupier defend itself?
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2023
Yes, but you see, if taking a stand against murder, rape and terrorism makes one a lapdog and celebrating the IDF'S victory over Islamic terrorists also makes me a lapdog, then I'll gladly wear that badge with honour😅

I don't know about you, but when terrorists are defeated, I always rejoice no matter the identity of the group that defeated the terrorists, be it the IDF, the US army or the Nigerian Army.

Neoteny7:

I didn't bother to read the above simply for the reason that it's astounding how some Christians have become lapdogs of the jews.

You can spend ALL DAY highlighting AntiChristian rhetoric from the Talmud for as much and as long as you like, but I'm sure you know deep down inside of you that you're only wasting your time.

Also, you conveniently left out the part of the article you posted which showed that the origin of the land dispute between the Armenians and the Israeli property developer actually arose from a contract of sale between the Armenians who actually wanted to sell the land to the very same Israeli property developer. In all probability, the matter will be resolved in court like all civil disputes in a modern progressive nation.
If you want, you can cry louder than the people affected. Just know that at the end of the day, your existence and your opinions carry no more value or meaning than the existence of a pile of dung🤣🤣🤣

I won't even bother to highlight the numerous derogatory passages in the Talmud regarding what Judaism thinks of Christianity.

But here, in the real world, defend the article below from the most pro-israel media. Or are the 2,000 Armenian Christians not equal to the Jews in your myopic eyes?
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2023
You mentioned me so I had to respond.

ShoeGetSize:
Yes, but you see, if taking a stand against murder, rape and terrorism makes one a lapdog and celebrating the IDF'S victory over Islamic terrorists also makes me a lapdog, then I'll gladly wear that badge with honour😅

I don't know about you, but when terrorists are defeated, I always rejoice no matter the identity of the group that defeated the terrorists, be it the IDF, the US army or the Nigerian Army.

You can spend ALL DAY highlighting AntiChristian rhetoric from the Talmud for as much and as long as you like, but I'm sure you know deep down inside of you that you're only wasting your time.

Also, you conveniently left out the part of the article you posted which showed that the origin of the land dispute between the Armenians and the Israeli property developer actually arose from a contract of sale between the Armenians who actually wanted to sell the land to the very same Israeli property developer. In all probability, the matter will be resolved in court like all civil disputes in a modern progressive nation.
If you want, you can cry louder than the people affected. Just know that at the end of the day, your existence and your opinions carry no more value or meaning than the existence of a pile of dung🤣🤣🤣

No wonder you always celebrate Jesus's death by the same Jews! Celebrate that of John the Baptist too with your next birthday!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2023
We celebrate Christ's resurrection, not His death. Who are you by the way, and why is your name AntiChristian?

AntiChristian:
You mentioned me so I had to respond.

No wonder you always celebrate Jesus's death by the same Jews! Celebrate that of John the Baptist too with your next birthday!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
We celebrate Christ's resurrection, not His death. Who are you by the way, and why is your name AntiChristian?

If he didn't die will he resurrect?
And did he "resurrect" for your sins or "died" for your sins?

My name is antichristian because I strongly exhibit anti-trinitarian, anti-Paulanity and anti-Christian views!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2023
You mean you're a MUDSLIME? A follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH)?

AntiChristian:

If he didn't die will he resurrect?
And did he "resurrect" for your sins or "died" for your sins?

My name is antichristian because I strongly exhibit anti-trinitarian, anti-Paulanity and anti-Christian views!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Yes, you're right. I'm as poor as those dirty wretched almajiri that beg by the roadside and eat from dustbins. I can't even afford food, let alone Internet data. In fact, if you see my data balance, you will pity me😏

I know that the MUDSLIME mind has a lot of mental limitations, but I'm going to try and be patient with you and I'll explain your own dumbness to you in simple language:

1. MUDSLIMES actually wanted to enforce Shariah law in a Baptist Secondary School and they thought that Christians would passively allow them to do so. Please don't believe your Imams when they tell you that you worship the same God with Christians, because I have an idea that your islamically induced delusion makes you think that you can behave like typical MUDSLIME hooligans in a Christian school and get away with it.

Secondly, point out in the story you provided for us, where it is said that Christians started stoning MUDSLIMES. The article clearly says that BOTH sides were throwing stuff at each other, including stones and chairs, but the article doesn't say who started the violence.

However given what we know about the followers of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH) and their fondness for using stoning as a way of enforcing their satanic laws, it's not that difficult to guess who started the trouble.

How does your poverty consigne me?

As par the topic, I don't want to know why Yoruba Muslims were stoning Yoruba Christians. You said something like that did not happen and demanded evidence which I obliged you. So I need no explanation why it happened from you. It is clear to now that Yorumuslims and Yoruchristians exist.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
You mean you're a MUDSLIME? A follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH)?

You're truly a Christian!

Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Na same script una dey follow. And one good Sunday now you'll be speaking in tongues deceiving yourselves!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
I think the follower of a degenerate, filthy, criminal minded reprobate like MOOhaMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) should be the last person to be throwing stones when he lives in a glass house:

Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) instructed us: “If you hear someone boasting in an ignorant manner of his tribal lineage, then tell him to bite his father’s private part, and do not use a metaphor.”

Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah (8/408, 409) 

Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 2731
Narrated Al Miswar bin Makhrama:
'Urwa, the ambassador of the mushrikeen from Quraysh, said to Allah's Messenger:
O Muhammad! Won’t you feel any scruple in the death your relations? Have you ever heard of anyone amongst the Arabs being responsible for the death of his relatives before you? Whereupon Abu Bakr replied to Urwa:

امْصُصْ بَظْرَ اللاَّتِ

“Go suck the clitoris of Al-lat”.

Ibn Hajar al-Asqallani wrote:

As the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) was silent on the saying of Abu Bakr and didn’t rebuke him, it shows the permissibility of using these words

AntiChristian:

You're truly a Christian!

Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Na same script una dey follow. And one good Sunday now you'll be speaking in tongues deceiving yourselves!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2023
You're literally too stupid to insult and I'm sincerely sad that I wasted 3 minutes of my life on a non entity like you. Good riddance.

a4cube:
How does your poverty consigne me?

As par the topic, I don't want to know why Yoruba Muslims were stoning Yoruba Christians. You said something like that did not happen and demanded evidence which I obliged you. So I need no explanation why it happened from you. It is clear to now that Yorumuslims and Yoruchristians exist.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
You're literally too stupid to insult and I'm sincerely sad that I wasted 3 minutes of my life on a non entity like you. Good riddance.

Where is the insult pls?
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
I think the follower of a degenerate, filthy, criminal minded reprobate like MOOhaMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) should be the last person to be throwing stones when he lives in a glass house:

Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) instructed us: “If you hear someone boasting in an ignorant manner of his tribal lineage, then tell him to bite his father’s private part, and do not use a metaphor.”

Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah (8/408, 409) 

Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 2731
Narrated Al Miswar bin Makhrama:
'Urwa, the ambassador of the mushrikeen from Quraysh, said to Allah's Messenger:
O Muhammad! Won’t you feel any scruple in the death your relations? Have you ever heard of anyone amongst the Arabs being responsible for the death of his relatives before you? Whereupon Abu Bakr replied to Urwa:

امْصُصْ بَظْرَ اللاَّتِ

“Go suck the clitoris of Al-lat”.

Ibn Hajar al-Asqallani wrote:

As the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) was silent on the saying of Abu Bakr and didn’t rebuke him, it shows the permissibility of using these words

Muhammad no be God or god's son!
Jesus is your god or son of god or both!

And Paul continued by calling you a foolish Galatian in Galatians 3:1.

Your god supposed dey perfect instead of using all sorts of abuse every now and then!

He even went to the temple to fight and chase away people! Lol!

Send this to all your women folks as memory verse!
A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
Proverbs 5:19

cheesy
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Hahaha, look at this fool!🤣 Why didn't you start from Proverbs 5:18? Of course you won't because it makes you look dumb because the context is a loving relationship between a man and his wife:

Proverbs 5 : 18 to 19
Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Compare Proverbs 5 with your child rapist "prophet" who ordered his child bride to allow strange men suck her teenage breasts because they were jihadists!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Breastfeed him. She said: How can I breastfeed him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a grown man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration: that he [Salim] participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.

Sahih Muslim 8:3424

AntiChristian:

Muhammad no be God or god's son!
Jesus is your god or son of god or both!

I'm confused. Didn't the koran and all the Salafs say that allah Satan We Trust (SWT) was speaking through MOOhaMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) and that all his words are wahi or inspired by the demonic allah? How come I understand PISSlam better than you?

And Paul continued by calling you a foolish Galatian in Galatians 3:1.

You're beginning to disappoint me with the defectiveness of your brain. So Paul who was commissioned as the Apostle to the Gentiles by Christ Himself has no right to upbraid them when they deviate from the truth?

Gal. 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth....

Your god supposed dey perfect instead of using all sorts of abuse every now and then!

So God's Judgement over sinners is not a sign of His Perfection? No wonder Allah said that committing sin is the religious duty of all MUDSLIMES and that committing adultery is the religious duty of MUDSLIMES! What a filthy disgusting religion! 🤮🤮🤮

cheesy

Send this to your women folk. Let them know that "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) is waiting for them in Jannah with an erection :

Allah's prophet said: I was the least man in sexuality till God brought down on me the kafit (sexual ability) and whenever I seek it, I find it.
Gabriel met me with a pot, of which I ate, and I was given the kafit (sexual ability) of forty men.'

Tabaqat Ibn Sa'd, 8:192.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Hahaha, look at this fool!🤣 Why didn't you start from Proverbs 5:18? Of course you won't because it makes you look dumb because the context is a loving relationship between a man and his wife:

Proverbs 5 : 18 to 19
Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Compare Proverbs 5 with your child rapist "prophet" who ordered his child bride to allow strange men suck her teenage breasts because they were jihadists!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Breastfeed him. She said: How can I breastfeed him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a grown man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration: that he [Salim] participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.

Sahih Muslim 8:3424

I'm confused. Didn't the koran and all the Salafs say that allah Satan We Trust (SWT) was speaking through MOOhaMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) and that all his words are wahi or inspired by the demonic allah? How come I understand PISSlam better than you?

cheesy

HOLY SPIRIT DEMON!
NU 31:17-18 “… all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.” (Note: How did they determine which girls were virgins, and what did they do with them after they kept them alive for themselves? This is not a pretty picture.)

NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty of which thirty-two are set aside as a tribute for the Lord.

DT 21:10-14 With the Lord’s approval, the Israelites are allowed to kidnap “beautiful women” from the enemy camp to be their trial wives. If, after having sexual relations, a man has “no delight” in his wife, he can simply let her go.

Sex, sex and more sex!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by ShoeGetSize: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2023
This is what happens when an animal dips his mind in the gutter and smears its soul with pig shît which is what AntiChristian and the original AntiChristian called MOOHAMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) have done here.

AntiChristian has chosen to interpret the Bible by looking at it through his filthy Islamic glasses. But today, AntiChristian will be humbled, just like his penis biting "prophet" was humbled and humiliated many times throughout his worthless life.

In Numbers 25:1 to 3, we learn that while they were journeying through the wilderness on their way to the Promised Land, the Israelites allowed themselves to be seduced and lured into immoral sexual acts and idol worship by the women of Baal Peor which kindled God's anger against them:

While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men of Israel began to indulge in sexual immorality with the daughters of
Midianite women, who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate the sacrificial meal and bowed down before these gods. So Israel yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor. And the Lord’s anger burned against them.

We are further told that God punished both the Israelite men and the Moabite women by sending a plague among them which killed off all the immoral and idolatrous people amongst them:

Numbers 31:16. “Look, these women caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the LORD in the incident of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.”

So who are the 32,000 virgins taken into captivity as mentioned in Numbers 31:17 to 18? These virgins are the young women of Moab who did not partake in the acts of sexual immorality, therefore God spared their lives.

Notice that NOWHERE in Numbers 31:17 to 18 does it say anything like "rape them" or "have sex with them."

AntiChristian is forcing these disgusting ideas into the Biblical text because he KNOWS that this is EXACTLY what his "prophet" would have done!

So, AntiChristian, I have a challenge for you: Show me anywhere in the Bible from the Old Testament to the New Testament where God of Christianity EXPLICITLY says that women can or should be raped, in the same way that allah, the god of Islam revealed that female captives can be raped EVEN if they are married women:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:

"And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess are free for your sexual use"

Sahih Muslim 8:3432

As you can see from the above AntiChristian, MOOhamad's companions have a superior morality to their god, because their conscience would not allow them to rape married female captives until allah revealed a koran verse which allowed them to do it!!!

So, two things, AntiChristian:

1. Answer my Bible quiz; and

2. Why does allah have a lower moral standard than his followers?

Don't dare try to run away from this challenge or I will follow you on every comment you make until you answer😜🤪

AntiChristian:

HOLY SPIRIT DEMON!

NU 31:17-18 “… all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.” (Note: How did they determine which girls were virgins, and what did they do with them after they kept them alive for themselves? This is not a pretty picture.)

NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty of which thirty-two are set aside as a tribute for the Lord.

Sex, sex and more sex!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Dragonsword: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2023
When their desperate attempt to label it on General Okoro the Igbo man" failed the druggie president instead of him to admit d colossal incompetence by the @nigmillitary came and pin on God the brutal killing of our dear country's men, woman and children.

When the failed God becomes the victim!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Dream25: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Maybe you want me to show you where Muslim Right Concern (MURIC) leader pointed out that there are Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian. Well, you can hide your head like Ostrich, we know what the truth is.
The only people that take muric serious are not from Yorubaland, why's it so??..

Nobody here take him serious...
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by benitwater(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Kai Nairaland is getting better....
@Racoon didn't criticize Asiwaju and APC today,that dude always copy and paste stories that are antagonistic to Asiwaju,then uses the first 3 comments to copy and bold some paragraphs in the stories,while posting some antagonistic comments under the paragraphs.
This is the first time I will read a comment from @Racoon that isn't critical of the government.
I hope we all can appreciate government when it does something good and criticize when we feel they can do more or haven't done enough.
For the Article by Oga Farooq,I keep saying Asiwaju is a deep thinker,when Vice-president Shettima said he will be in charge of Security during the campaigns,many people felt he was trying to usurp the power of the President.
But a Yoruba proverb says,you can only send the child of A Lion to the Lion Den to consult with his Father.
Asiwaju has handed all the military apparatus to the North,the Ministers,NSA,Chief of Defence and so many Defence Appointment are in the hands of Northerners.
He even went further to appoint 2 former governors of bandit-infested states to oversee the Ministry of Defence,they know where the shoes pinches,they will therefore be more prepared to tackle the conflict in the North.
For those innocent Nigerians who lost their lives,May their Souls rest in Peace.
The Government must as a necessity, compensate every family that lost someone to the mistake of the operators of the Drone.
We must never lose our desire to empathize with fellow Nigerians who are wronged and that's one of the biggest mistake of the last President.
Still Selling Land Around the Dangote Refinery In Ibeju-lekki,pm for a piece of investment around the Refinery.....
https://www.nairaland.com/7926530/christmas-end-year-promo-silvergate#127237817
God bless Nigeria..
you nailed it, very Apt.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Amah70: 12:01am On Mar 06
Basic123:

WITHOUT IGBO PARTICIPATION FOR 60YEARS DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
With active participation of ANYIM PIYUS ANYIM,OKONJO IWEALA,STELLA ODUAH,PETER OBI,ALLYMSON MADUEKE,EMEFIELE in 5yrs government of GEJ

OR WITH IKE EKWEREMADU DSP 12YRS TENURE...AND KEN NNAMANI,ANYIN PIUS ANYIM,EVAN ENWEREM,CHUBA OKADIGBO AND ALDOPHUS WABARA senate presidency tenure of 1999 to 2007.

Or Igbo vice president and speaker tenure of shagari or MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO IGBO STATES
HOW MUCH IS YOUR IGR?

YOU IGBO CAN LIE SOO MUCH TO MASSAGE YOUR EGO!

NA SO YOU WILL BE BLAMING NON FUNCTION SEA PORT OF LAGOS,YORUBAS AND FULANIS AND EXEMPT THOSE NAMES LISTED!

As if you don't understand that the office of the president of Nigeria is where the buck stops. Shsrrap. Stop deceiving yourself. Igbo has not led Nigeria since 1966.
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Basic123: 1:48pm On Mar 06
Amah70:

As if you don't understand that the office of the president of Nigeria is where the buck stops. Shsrrap. Stop deceiving yourself. Igbo has not led Nigeria since 1966.
So GEJ also marginalized you for his 5years

You people are legendary VICTIM players!
Re: Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi by Amah70: 5:58pm On Mar 06
Basic123:

So GEJ also marginalized you for his 5years

You people are legendary VICTIM players!

You are a shofistiwretched parasite. Igbo has not ruled Nigeria since 1970.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals / Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.