Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dstv Wahala (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Wahala (Photo) (37790 Views)

Gotv/dstv Wahala / Dstv Wahala Please Help / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by occfx: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
ClassyJay:
Do you have any idea when one can buy a tracker from?

It's cheaper to get a service man, tracker is 40k
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wahala! And money Dey go while all this is happening o.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Celebrityblog:
My DStv shows 'Check Signal Cable'. This happens all through the day - Morning and Afternoon.

But at night, it shows perfectly without interruptions.

What could be the cause

Note: I often recharge a day before my subscription expires to retain the old Price.

What I was experiencing before was that it was changing channels by itself or it will off will Write searching.

I can help with a fee
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Basketmouth2019: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Go and subscribe to NETFLIX

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Ladfem(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
occfx:

Your lnb is not properly aligned with the dish... Get a signal tracker and track your dish or call a service man. I just fixed something like that recently
Might not be LNB, cos I ihad similar issue ,I call service man who took the decoder for upgrading, it works perfectly when he tested it after service on his side but the problem still persisted when he bring it for me so he brought another decoder for me to test if something is wrong with the cable or LNB and lol the new decoder work effectively as a matter of fact I'm still using the decoder he brought. And he took my own for further checks. Thou I'm still waiting for the outcome
Basketmouth2019:
Go and subscribe to NETFLIX
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by yahoodetector: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
So people still watch DSTv?

Nigerians like suffer suffer o.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by bewla(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
garykoeman:
Your LNB don dey get issue.
Are you sure is not our ancestors that visit in the afternoon but live as soon as we enter the house
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by freeman67: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oracabessa:
Here na electrician or cable connector workshop?
Me I don’t understand this website again!
Okay if at all you are given suggestions, you may likely not be able to fix it yourself, why not call someone capable instead?

Here is not an electrician or cable connector workshop but knowledgeable/experienced people here can give heads up that will save you some costs.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Sangoamadioha1: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Celebrityblog:
My DStv shows 'Check Signal Cable'. This happens all through the day - Morning and Afternoon.

But at night, it shows perfectly without interruptions.

What could be the cause

Note: I often recharge a day before my subscription expires to retain the old Price.

What I was experiencing before was that it was changing channels by itself or it will off will Write searching.

I had the same issue, mine goes off by midday and comes back by 5pm or thereabouts.
I changed my LNB and it has been working fine.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by ikeno(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
smokinloud:

Na person wey neva wise up dey use DSTV.
Where Youcine dey. Wey you fit watch anything including new American movies for free...
Na because of premier league for my customers if not watin consign me and dem. Since i stop to dey sub for my house dem don call me tire even i don black list their number for my fone. Bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Rayd502(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Don't discourage him from asking,
There are people like me that is technology inclined and do things by themselves when given a clue.
Many years back, l bought a new phone, after two weeks the phone went off and l couldn't put it on back.
I don't want a situation where my new phone will be diasembled by engineers,
I started surfing the net for solution until I saw a nairaland tread on my phone brand and I started reading from page 1 till page 48 of 50 something pages where l saw the solution which is just to use tiny pin to press one tiny hole at the back of the tablet phone.
Immediately the phone came on.
It's question like this that put solutions on the internet for whoever needs it.
I have used solution from internet to solve many technical problem even for the company where l am employed

Don't mind him,its like saying people that ask for solutions to car problems in car talk don't know their way to mech workshop.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by damosade(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rat Don chop ur cable
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by kuntash: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Reference:

Why not.
What should we use.

whats that GSM network again that says DATA is everything ?
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Oracabessa: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are right?
Though not everyone is technically inclined!
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Don't discourage him from asking,
There are people like me that is technology inclined and do things by themselves when given a clue.
Many years back, l bought a new phone, after two weeks the phone went off and l couldn't put it on back.
I don't want a situation where my new phone will be diasembled by engineers,
I started surfing the net for solution until I saw a nairaland tread on my phone brand and I started reading from page 1 till page 48 of 50 something pages where l saw the solution which is just to use tiny pin to press one tiny hole at the back of the tablet phone.
Immediately the phone came on.
It's question like this that put solutions on the internet for whoever needs it.
I have used solution from internet to solve many technical problem even for the company where l am employed
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by smokinloud(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
ikeno:

Na because of premier league for my customers if not watin consign me and dem. Since i stop to dey sub for my house dem don call me tire even i don black list their number for my fone. Bunch of criminals
If you ur tv fit download Youcine. You'll watch Premier league for free. Or if you ur tv get 4k quality you fit connect Youcine from your phone to your tv. You watch laliga, Bundesliga,Serie A and even French ligue 1 join.
Na just data you go need.
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Change your LNB
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Useless kwampanee

Beri yuzilass kwampanee wallahi.
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by occfx: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ladfem:

Might not be LNB, cos I ihad similar issue ,I call service man who took the decoder for upgrading, it works perfectly when he tested it after service on his side but the problem still persisted when he bring it for me so he brought another decoder for me to test if something is wrong with the cable or LNB and lol the new decoder work effectively as a matter of fact I'm still using the decoder he brought. And he took my own for further checks. Thou I'm still waiting for the outcome

Tuner problem then....signal usually drop in the evening. Therefore you either fix your tuner or improve the signal from the dish.
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by ochiosa(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Metro digital is deal now. With 5k monthly subscription you will watch all the matches and all other DSTV channels.
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by ClassyJay(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
occfx:

It's cheaper to get a service man, tracker is 40k
Okay thank you. I am looking for fairly used. I want to use it for field work.
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by babsthegreat: 11:11am On Apr 26
Check the LNB
Re: Dstv Wahala (Photo) by Obasempire(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26
Good evening Guys, please let's share massively. πŸ™
King in the street episode 5 is out.

Don't forget to subscribe, like, share, and comment πŸ‘Œ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeHdIQ6Ybf8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.