Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment (69335 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by sulakishop(m): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Yah0000 plused
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2023
post=127401003:
Udoka on the beat again.....

Bad news everywhere 😞

Who're the 5 people liking your yeye post
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Caseless: 4:27am On Dec 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Maybe she had a heart attack at home and died.

Poisoning can only be confirmed by a toxicology screen
She's living alone. No one to speak to.

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by FireUpNow(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2023
spartachico:
possible causes
heart attack
poison
Don't also rule out BP and Low blood sugar as well. Though I don't like the idea of living alone in an apartment.. get a room
Mate or possible get married and have your family , your partner and kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Trophy12: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Na the disadvantage of living alone be this , maybe if someone was there with her they would have rush her to hospital. Any way rest in peace dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Trophy12: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Can we see her laps?
. U get spiritual problem

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Too sad, this is more reason it's not advisable to live alone. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by PEACE2023: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/decomposing-body-of-young-woman-found-in-her-abuja-apartment.html
She may have suffered cardiac arrest. Poison will give her the opportunity to call for help
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Abuventure: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
All I know is that, a kpekvs has been wasted.
may you fall victim so rat can fine on your prick. Meanwhile rip to the Dead
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by MartinsD12(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

All these people that keep drafting stories and poems to their dead acquaintances on social media....I wonder what their actual intentions are....clout chasing or simply disturbing the world about their prowess in poetry they never nurtured because I'm very sure the dead they keep referencing definitely won't be reading those writeups.

People should just learn to mourn their loved ones in quiet ambience or pay condolence visits to the bereaved family and stop all this social media nonsense.
Definitely my thoughts, I get mad when I see people post coffins of their dead loved ones online, it's totally unacceptable
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by MartinsD12(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2023
LadyRosa2:
She lived alone in a twin duplex embarassed
Her death pain me sha!

She buried her dad just 4 months ago!Mom died 2 years ago.

Only child of her parents.
There is something fishy in that her family, it's terrible way for a family to die like that.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by donprinyo(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2023
No pity
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by delishpot: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Nothing sweet Nigerians pass to write tribute to the dead. They love the spotlight of bereavement. Even tho they don't care more than anyone would care for the deceased than a stray dog struck by a car, they will Sha want the world to know that someone they know just died and bask in the sorry they get from these silly public posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Brenbentondiaz: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Maybe she had a heart attack at home and died.

Poisoning can only be confirmed by a toxicology screen

The Nigerian Police Farce is too useless to carry out an investigation into the cause of death. She's dead, and that's final. Burying her and probably adding "ehyah" here and there is the function of the police in Nigeria. And probably searching the apartment for valuables to steal. Don't forget that important aspect.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by spartachico(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2023
You are right
Unmonitored HBP
And low sugar
These two are silent killer and it kills fast
FireUpNow:

Don't also rule out BP and Low blood sugar as well. Though I don't like the idea of living alone in an apartment.. get a room
Mate or possible get married and have your family , your partner and kids.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by adesoji2faith: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
See More Bad News @ See More Bad News @ ...
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by kareemkamil(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Maybe as a result of depression
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2023
eepeepook:
This is why illiterates should never be handed power of any sort. Sha, Nairaland na home of illiterates, last last.

Heart attack. End of story. Nobody killed her. Nobody will gain anything from killing her.

Thought they said heart attack doesnt usually affect young people

This one shock me o
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by WarriBwoi(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2023
~This is me not commenting ~
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Nextt:

The Ghanaian guy who recently returned from Canada and was poisoned while partying with friends also died of heart attack?

The way people attribuite most unknown death causes to heart attack is shocking

Seems thats the trending causes now

I've seen three diff cases from July to December where people initally attributed a sudden death of others to heart attack, only for autopsy to confirm otherwise
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2023
spartachico:
You are right
Unmonitored HBP
And low sugar
These two are silent killer and it kills fast

Do those two kill them without symptoms or warning signs related to some form of weakness or unwell?
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by madscientist88(m): 3:25am On Jan 29
how it took me two months to know you are dead beats me,how did i miss everything babe?rest in peace babe, this one hits home hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.