Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment (69349 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by VaginaAcademic: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:
Maybe she had a heart attack at home and died.

Poisoning can only be confirmed by a toxicology screen
feat Nigerians dem go just jump into conclusion when dem no be doctor grin
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Postinor: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Higherthan:
Ehya rip, hope you received Christ before your departure?
islam is the only way
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Postinor: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
israelmao:
All this luscious and captivating visage has been reduced to nothing.What is a life!Life without Christ is full of crisis,heed His clarion call today.Was bunch of keys to her apartment found in the lock at the other side of the door after the door to her apartment was forced open or was it on the floor?There could be possibility of feud or rivalry between/among her lovers which eventually led to her coldblooded murder.Living a reclusive life sometimes has some element of dangers.
islam is the only way
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nawa o. death no dey look face. Rip
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by DKM123: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Godsonkemz:
When our young girls prefer yahoo boys to hardworking guys, this is the result.
Small girl with big god. Boys are not smiling again so long as money is involved but longerthroat will never allow our ladies learn.

There is always that one !mbecile. I was wondering wether nairalanders have started having sense cos ANY BEAUTIFUL GIRL who dies was killed by a Yahoo boy or a rich man. If the d£ad girl isn't the conventionally beautiful or hot type then it isn't a Yahoo boy.

Br@indead mofo!

You will stay pained cos no beautiful girl will ever say yes to you and it's not because you are a broke as s but because you are r£tarded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by luketinozzz: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
what in the incel bullshit you think you're on?
GOFRONT:
All I know is that, a kpekvs has been wasted.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Omodua(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:
Another News Update Happening In Naija

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Update
ThanKs .

You're too much, doing good job of informing us!

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Spicycat(f): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Higherthan:
Ehya rip, hope you received Christ before your departure?

Who's that? shocked
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by 123yes(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Can we see her laps?
fool. Why not go and see the laps of your dirty mother. Onye nzuzu. You can't have pity for this young lady your type sent to her early grave.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by NaijaCover(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omodua:
ThanKs Naija-Cover.

You're too much, doing good job of informing us!

Almighty God Continue To Bless You
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by tivta(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dangers of living alone
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by cpu2006(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:
Another News Update Happening In Naija

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Update

Nijacover u na Weldon. I sighted you grin

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by LadyRosa2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
She lived alone in a twin duplex embarassed
Her death pain me sha!

She buried her dad just 4 months ago!Mom died 2 years ago.

Only child of her parents.

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by aylipple: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
When one of my mutuals who happens to be the deceased's close friend posted on her WhatsApp status yesterday that she was "poisoned" by jealous friends, I wanted to tell her the implication of her comment implies she may be brought in as a suspect.
According to her, there was evidence in her room that her last moments on earth were tragic: she may've struggled to live as the "poison" began to take effect.
First of, if she was indeed poisoned by "jealous" friends, it would mean whatever she took was laced with a slow acting fatal substance; that would require some level of "experience" in administering. It was said she was dead for some days before her remains were discovered, which means if it was any of the alleged "jealous" friend, they didn't lace her with poison that killed her immediately & I find this theory difficult to believe.
The second theory is what if she committed suicide? I once read one morbid thread on Twitter (now X) on how likely it's that people who take poison (especially sniper), would wish they didn't take it as its effect on the human system is devastating; the thread mentioned most victims having their internal organs (mouth, tongue, throat) burnt out while they're still alive; some of them claw out their hairs & nails in agonizing pain etc before finally dying. What if the poor lady had taken that option & when the effect began to kick in, she struggled to survive but it was too late?
Nonetheless, this is where a thorough investigation by the police can piece together her last moments & if indeed she was poisoned by "jealous" friends or friend, identify the culprit & charge them to court for premeditated murder but the proverbial camel will soon pass through the eye of the needle than to expect them to do their job in this instance.
May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by israelmao(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Postinor:
islam is the only way
Your choice
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
When I saw the pix, my heart do me gbigbi. She looks like one of the girls that got her heart broken
But I thank goodness she ain't the one
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by bonnyhope: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Godsonkemz:
When our young girls prefer yahoo boys to hardworking guys, this is the result.
Small girl with big god. Boys are not smiling again so long as money is involved but longerthroat will never allow our ladies learn.

The passage says the young girl had business on her own and was doing well as such she might not need any Yahoo boy or whatsoever
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by tnerro1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
If you check well, a man is the cause of it ,
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Warmaterial(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Living alone sometimes bad no be small.
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Adewale1603(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
When they would be snatching other people's husband all about. Not everyone has a forgiven spirit
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Charly68: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
This life is full of many unpleasant happenings ..
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
The day I fear life was the day I heard the gentle girl that came to my room why I was in University died after a year.

Though I have already left the school and state. Since 2015 I haven't recover from the shock. How lovely she is, how gentle, how nice, she never fight and insult me.

Ohh, even the once I wish death self never die. Why should it be that girl.
The pains have not gone till date!
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
crossfm:
So much unresolved cases in Nigeria.

Nigeria police forensic department is as dead as dodo.

Getting away with murder in Nigeria is so easy.
I dey tell you
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by olaleke1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
One of these guys wishing her to rest in peace did it.

Hope that person, too, will live forever and not die one day.

Nonsense...why waste such a beautiful person? On top wetin? Man? Her business?

If the cops do their work, they will nab the person who did it...
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
If to say she marry she no for die like dog , may her soul rest at least
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Omodua(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
post=127401929:

Almighty God Continue To Bless You
Amiiiin. Iseeee!

Continue the good work, . Your reward shall soon come.
Just watch!

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by winner37(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Finally the hole 🕳️ and the nipps will rest ..
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by emmabest2000(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
eepeepook:
This is why illiterates should never be handed power of any sort. Sha, Nairaland na home of illiterates, last last.

Heart attack. End of story. Nobody killed her. Nobody will gain anything from killing her.

So many kiddos here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Bossbaby01: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2023
If she was ur sister will u type this? Ole!!
Buharidgeneral:

Fresh pussy for that matter. Maybe a business gone wrong Rest on beauty.

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Maxtipulation(m): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Stop hook up's dem no go hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.